[Jauhar] Nerves and Confessions [Rajani/Drexl]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm
Her pace was a lot slower than it usually was when she was on her way to Lixes' house. Rajani had thought about it and she had been unable to leave Andile after the incident. She was hoping to catch Lixes before Drexl was around so that she could explain to him what had happened and then have him there with her when she told Drexl. It would mean a lot to her to have his support though she would understand if he were mad at her too.

She'd left Tor in the woods and out of view since she didn't want the beast to accidentally go after either brother if they yelled at her. Or worse. Rajani wasn't sure what was going to happen. The fact that it was an unknown made her more nervous than anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 pm
Heras Box

Drexl was outside the house, practicing his aim with his lance. Throwing the polearm at a target quite a bit away he was quickly tiring out. Heaving a sigh as he set the lance down as he took a long drag of water from the nearby barrel. He heard Miqwe skitter under the near by shed that he built up to act as the growing beasts bed. He blinked then turned to look back to Raj. Aha.

"Should of known it was you! Hey Raj!" he smiled at her as he turned with a rag to wipe his neck down. "What's up?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Coming upon Drexl was the worst possible outcome and she paused for a moment. Even as he greeted her she seemed to stay still. A mix of emotions went through her as she stared at Drexl. Mostly it was just her nerves. However, there was something else way down below the surface that she might examine a little more at a later time. (She just felt attracted to Drexl. XDDD)

"Uh.. hey." Rajani moved a little closer and looked around awkwardly. Where was Lixes? "Is Lixie home?" Maybe she could at least have them both present? That way she could hide behind her best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:32 pm
Heras Box

Drexl shook his head. "No, he isn't...why?" he tilted his head. Was she in trouble? "Are you okay? Is someone picking on you? I'm no Lixes but I can be rather scary if I need to be..." there were several people who could attest to that. He looked behind the female just in case they were going to someone walking up to keep going at her.

Miqwe let out a huff towards her. He glanced to the beast. "He agrees..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

No. That meant that she needed to tell Drexl without the help and safety of her best friend. How was she going to go about that? The nerves inside her seemed to kick into overdrive and Raj started to fidget. For the longest moment she stood there. He was offering to stand up for her. It was enough to make her feel even more guilty than she already did. But he had to know what he was offering to protect.

"I... I lifted the Princess' dress." It came blurting out and afterward she stood as still as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 pm
Heras Box

There was a long pause from Drexl at her words. Mostly because his brain hadn't really caught up with what exactly she said. Lifted...what? He blinked for a moment before a loud clatter made him jump. He glanced quickly to where his Lance had been...then watched as Miqwe turned in his little nest to...

Well would you look at that.

Miqwe was laying on his Lance. Go figure...the little guy could move pretty fast. He slowly looked back to Raj. "Why?"

That's really what his brain was asking repeatedly. Common sense said that you just didn't do things like that...he honestly wanted to know.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:26 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

The clatter made her jump as well. Rajani had been so focused on Drexl that she hadn't seen the beast move. Looking toward him and the lance he was laying on she wondered if it too was trying to protect her. Did it know it's owner so well that it thought Drexl would hurt her?

When asked why she jumped again, this time bringing her eyes to the giant brother. "I.. I wanted to make sure the Princess was a male. Wanted to make sure Lixie hadn't lied to me." Her head dropped and she stared at the ground in shame. Why hadn't she been able to trust Lixes' word? He had never done anything to make her think that he was lying. Truthfully... Jerami had looked so feminine to her that she did wonder.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games