10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image
Ayana
Ithambo'hlabathi | Busisa

Ayana finally got her kill back to her pride. She wasn’t sure what the others would think when she got closer. She smelled like the male she rubbed her head against. He was kind and he seemed like he would make a great mate. She sighed as she dropped her kill on the ground. Her den was nearby. She decided to take a small break since she dragged the gazelle such a long distance. She thought about Enzi. He was handsome. He wasn’t like the males here. He actually cared about others besides himself. She liked that. She thought about if she would ever have cubs, could she raise them to be like that? She could try, but she would have to have cubs. Problem was, she didn’t like any of the males there.

She sighed again. She grabbed her kill and started to move toward her den. She would think more on it once she had eaten.

Word Count: 158

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 pm
[quote="Chisato Mikami']
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If Ayana wasn't watching her step, she'd end up tripping over a rather chubby little cub curl up with the tip of his tail over his nose that was half hidden near the entrance of her den.

Sif sniffled, before hiccuping a faint sob. He didn't know where his mother or his siblings had gone, only that they were no longer there. The distraught little cub didn't know what to do with himself without the comforting presences of his mother or the sweet guidance of his twin.

Keantha

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image
Ayana

“Huh?” Ayana said. She looked down at the small ball of fluff that was curled up near the entrance of her den. She put her kill down and then looked around. She didn’t see any lionesses around. Was this little guy lost? Ayana didn’t have much experience with cubs. All she did was bring them food every once in a while, but this cub was new to her. She hadn’t ever seen him before.

“Are you okay, little one?” she asked as calmly as she could. The poor things looked like he had been crying a lot. Did his mother abandon him? That couldn’t be right. Not unless she was driven out of the pride. Would the females there orphan a cub so young? “There there…. It’s okay. Are you hungry? I have a fresh gazelle here. No need to cry.”

Word Count: 141
Total Word Count: 299

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm
[quote="Chisato Mikami']
"S.s.s.she's gone!" Came the heartbroken sob in respone to her question. Sifiso's whole body shook with the force of his helpless cries, "Mama is gone and I'm..i'm a.a.alone."

He was too small to be left on his own, even within the safety of the pride's lands. "My..my twin and..and mama..and my b.b.b.rothers. I'm scared." He finally looked up at her then, his huge brown eyes red from crying. "I don't wanna be alone."

Keantha

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image
Ayana

Ayana sighed as the little cub confirmed her suspicions. He was left there to fend for himself. No doubt his mother took the others with her when she left and just left this poor baby all alone. She remembered when she was a cub. She never knew her father and her mother had left her and her two brothers alone at the same age. It wasn’t until a lioness found them and brought them there to the pride and raised them. She didn’t see much of her brothers, however. She assumed they left there long ago.

“You’re not alone,” Ayana said quietly. “I’m here now. No need to be afraid. Come now, dry those tears and come eat something.” Ayana would then grab the gazelle and bring it closer to the young cub. “What’s your name, little one?”

Word Count: 138
Total Word Count: 437

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:53 pm
[quote="Chisato Mikami']
Sniffling he rubbed his muzzle against his front leg to try and dry his tears, "Sifiso, mama called me Sif though." When she came closer, he hesitated for a moment before snuggling up to her legs wanting any affection she would give to him. He waited for permission before tearing into the meal so hungry his little belly ached. It had been who knows how long since he had a meal. Still it didn't take much to fill him up, his belly hard and round as he blinked up at her again.

"Can I stay with you? I'll be good I promise!"

Keantha

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:02 am
User Image
Ayana

Ayana’s heart broke for the little cub. He was so sweet. How could someone abandon him like that. She watched him carefully as he ate. Were the other lionesses not feeding him? Maybe he hid from the others because he was afraid? Ayana sighed. Poor little thing had to be hungry. Ayana smiled a little cub as he rubbed against her leg. She leaned down to him and licked his face, cleaning him in the process.

“I’m sure you’re a good boy, Sif,” Ayana said as she nuzzled him. “You may stay with me if you so wish to. I have no objections.”

Word Count: 103
Total Word Count: 540

Keantha

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas