Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[PRP] You're new. (Nokuthula x Pahana x Liyana x Avani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:22 am
Nokuthula was currently enjoying the day with her mother and her vulture companion, but her time in the pride was coming to a close. She had made the ultimate decision to leave when Budek left, which would likely be soon given Saylimaz had been beaten recently.

"Mother, I think that's the new Inselelo." Her gaze fell upon the pale male as they saw him walking not far away.

The chocolate and white female looked towards her daughter and gave a nod of her head, "If it's not then we have a trespasser."

Avani shifted her wings from the branch in which she was perched and craned her head to look better towards the male they were talking about. "Maybe he'll come and say hello so the two of you can stop gossiping about him." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:01 am
User ImagePahana was most pleased, he’d managed to get in to the pride quite easily. He’d beaten the existing male and become the new Inselelo. This meant that he was blessed, at least for a short time.

Being new here though meant that he had to introduce himself to all of th lionesses of th pride. He didn’t find this tedious in the least. He loved speaking to ladies. He loved trying to charm them and he loved that he was surrounded by them. This pride was full of beautiful girls and not too many guys. It was a rogues paradise.

He wasn’t entirely sure where he was off to but when he spotted the two lionesses and a vulture lounging in the shade he decided to make a beeline for them. “Good morning Ladies.” He rumbled, his voice cheerful, his blue eyes travelled happily over the two lionesses.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Syrius Lionwing

The one thing the lioness's noticed was his fiercely colored eyes. They were a vibrant blue that glistened intensely, "Good Afternoon." The Brown vulture said from her perch since it would seem the two females were busy staring.

"Are you enjoying your time here so far?" Liyana asked with a kind smile towards him.

Noku gave him a once over, if she was staying she might have considered asking him to sire cubs but she wasn't so there wasn't much point. "I hope you didn't beat Saylimaz too badly." While she wasn't close to the male she knew some of his kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:17 pm
AstoriaFallen

Pahana smiled at the three, his ears flickered in to his mane and he gave a nod. “Yes, I am very much enjoying my time here. I get to spend my time with lots of lovely ladies.” He clicked his tongue and smiled a charmingly roguish grin, or at least what he always thought of as a charming smile any way.

At the lionesses query if he had beaten the other male too badly he gave a slight shrug. He wasn’t sure what too badly meant. “I won, it was simple as that.” He paused for a moment, he knew one day he would probably be beaten by another male, but that was not today, today he was the new guy ready to claim a place and help some ladies.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Oh he was a charmer. "Well, we're glad to hear you're enjoying your time. It would be a shame if you hated it." Liyana gave a hearty chuckle.

Avani watched him curiously, "I'm sure you'll do good here." Most of the males seemed to from what she'd witnessed.

"What was it like out there?" Noku wanted to know more about the lands she was about to find herself a part of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

The pale blue eyed male smiled. They were curious about him. He liked that. He had been grilled quite vigorously by other females in the pride so far so he wasn’t averse to telling them things about the world outside of their pride.

“The rogue lands can be difficult, but I was born and raised out there. I survived well and found you. Here is certainly a much more pleasant place. Especially since I am surrounded by all of you lovely ladies.”

He let a smile play across his eyes. He was clad they were curious about him. He moved a little closer and sat slowly, enjoying the shade they were perched in “My name is Pahana, though I suppose you ladies already know that. Can I enquire as to your names?”

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:07 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Avani preened a few of her feathers as she listened to the conversations below, while she cared about what happened to the lioness's she didn't try to delve too deep into the male lions. They were replaceable easy.

"It can be difficult here too." Liyana said wondering if the male assumed because he had landed himself here that he would be well taken care of. "We do have our times of drought and loss of herds." It was easy living the past few years but she felt like there was going to be another time for some hardships in the near future.

"Oh, I didn't even realize we never introduced ourselves. I'm Nokuthula, this is my mother Liyana and her avian Avani." Noku said a little embarassed that they had failed to properly introduce themselves to the lovely male.

"I hope you're with us for a time. I'd like to hear some of your stories." She added.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:18 pm
AstoriaFallen

Pahana smiled a broad grin at the two lionesses. “It is very nice to meet you all.” He paused for a moment looking up at the vulture int he branches above their heads. He had never really met a vulture before. He had of course heard from a new other lionesses that they were useful here and that lionesses who had them as companions were given a different title but he hadn’t delved too deeply in to it. His time here was limited after all. He would find out what he needed as it came to him.

“There are hard times in all places my lady, but harsh times are better faces when you have others to help you with those dire straights.”

“Well if you will share your shade with me for a time i can tell you some tales that may make your eyes widen.” He chuckled, happy to share some of his time with the lovely ladies and well, he did enjoy basking int he shade.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 pm
Syrius Lionwing

His words rang true and the three of them gave a nod of their head, "Truer words couldn't have been spoken." Noku said, though none of them had been out of the pride to know this, but plenty of others had so it seemed to be a going conclusion.

"We would be glad to share our space with you." Liyana said moving over so that the male could lay down with them and enjoy the shade.

"I'll keep watch." It was what Avani did, she kept herself perched in a tree and kept her eyes on their surroundings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:37 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fin

Pahana settled himself in to a more relaxed position and folded his forepaws over one another. “Much appreciated ladies. Now where should I begin?” He grinned broadly, he liked to tell tales and most of them were truthful stories. Tales of his youth in the rogue lands, stories of his mother, that one time he killed a warthog the size of a waterbuck.

He was happy just to relax and relate his tales. He had been born and raised as a rogue but now he was here he had to make the most of his time and that meant spending as much time as possible with these ladies and convincing them he was the one for them.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff