10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi stayed low to the ground. His prey was just ahead of him. A gazelle that was all alone. Nothing could get in his way now. He needed food for him and his pride. Maybe he would impress a female by bringing home such a great looking meal. He really hoped so. Although, he never really impressed anyone before. Why would this be any different? He wasn’t a bad looking Lion. His mother thought he was quite the looker. He was a fully grown adult and yet no female wanted him. Petty. His mate was out there and he would do whatever it took to find her.

Now about that gazelle. He didn’t realize that the gazelle he was hunting…. Has vanished before his eyes. He perked his head up a little to look around. Nothing. Completely deserted. He rises to his full height and looks over the field. Still nothing. One gazelle couldn’t have just disappeared out of thin air. So much for his kill. Where did it go?

“Huh?” He sniffed the air. He could still smell the gazelle. Surely it was still in the area somewhere. That’s right. All he needed to do was find it, and soon.

Word Count: 201  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:06 am
User Image
Ayana
Ithambo'hlabathi | Busisa

Ayana had been stalking the gazelle for some time. She just had to wait for the right moment to strike. Not that it really matters. She needed to bring food back to the cubs in the pride. Some of the mothers didn’t have time to hunt either and they needed food too. She waited until the gazelle went back to grazing before she launched herself towards the gazelle. She wasn’t very good at hunting. At least not yet. She was still practicing. The gazelle did hear Ayana, but it was too late for it to run. Ayana had her teeth in its neck and was on the ground, strangling it. When the gazelle finally stopped moving, Ayana released her kill. She sighed a little. The cubs were going to be very happy with their meal tonight.

“Huh?”

Ayana looked up as she heard a strange voice. She wasn’t aware that there was another lion around. He didn’t seem to realize she was there either. She stood between him and her kill and growled.

“This is my kill! I won’t let you take it.”

Word Count: 183  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:09 am
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi blinked. He wasn’t sure what he should do at this current moment in time. He just sat and sighed. In his pride, females were treated with the utmost respect. They ruled the pride after all. He looked back at the lioness. She was quite beautiful. She must have a mate and cubs if she were out here, in the middle of nowhere hunting.

“I have no desire to take that from you,” he said stretching a little, trying to sure he wasn’t no threat to her. “You got to it before I did… I was… Distracted by my thoughts. The best lion won. Or should I say the best lioness won?”

He watched as she loosened up a little and returned to her kill. Which should have been his… How long was she there for? He sighed again.

“It’s a pretty big gazelle….” He would say, getting back on his paws. “Maybe I can help you take it home? Or at least till we get to your land’s borders. No sense in struggling with it alone. I promise I’m not going to steal it. You can stop glaring at me…”

Word Count: 191
Total Words: 392

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:38 am
User Image
Ayana

If a glare could send daggers, the lion’s back would be covered by them. Did this guy think she was dumb? He had to. No rogue would just help a lioness like that. Not unless he wanted something and she wasn’t about to give anything to a rogue. No matter how handsome he looked.

“Please, I’m just trying to help you…” he said again. Ayana rolled her eyes.

“Why should I believe that?” she snapped, dropping the gazelle to the ground. “What do you want from me? It’s not like I know you and you know me. Stay out of my way.”

Word Count: 102
Total Words: 285

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

“Stubborn female…” Enzi muttered as he helped the female anyway. “My name is Enzi and whether you like it or not, I’m helping you.”
Enzi was a powerful male. He was bigger and he knew he was stronger. If he had to, he could use force on the female.

“If you carry it like that, you’ll just wear yourself out,” he explained as he pushed her out of the way and bit down on the gazelle’s neck. He dragged it for a few feet before dropping it. “You could also hurt yourself. Try carrying it like that. I would feel bad if you had injured yourself.”

Word Count: 106
Total Words: 498

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:36 pm
User Image
Ayana

Ayana growled a little as Enzi disregarded her attempts at intimidation. She wasn’t as big, or as powerful as he was. She could fight him, but she would only get herself hurt. She watched as Enzi showed her a better way of dragging the carcass She didn’t think about dragging her kills the way he did. It made long distance dragging a lot easier.

“Thank you…” Ayana said quietly. She couldn’t believe this was happening. He wasn’t stealing her kill. He was genuinely helping her. Her ears laid flat on her head as she looked down and sighed. “I’m Ayana… I’m sorry. Where I’m from…. Males take what they want…. Not help lionesses drag their food like you just did…”

Word Count: 120
Total Words: 405

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

“Well then, I can tell you that I’m one of a kind,” Enzi said, making an attempt at a charming smile. “Lionesses rule my pride. They’re the warriors and males like me take on the roles or provider, or whatever we can get our paws on. I’m not going to take anything from you.” Enzi smiled again. This was nice. He had good company, the day was beautiful, if not hot and his company was beautiful as well.

“Ayana… That’s a pretty name,” Enzi said softly. "So, may I assist you? I’m sure you’re strong enough to pull such a heavy kill, but I was raised to always help those in need… You looked like someone that needed help.”

Word Count: 119
Total Words: 617

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm
User Image
Ayana

“You’re not a rogue?” Ayana asked, slightly surprised to hear a male that was in a pride so far from home. Was he looking for a mate to bring home? Maybe that was why he was away from home. “Where are you from? I’m sure you wouldn’t want to travel even further from home helping me with my kill…” She looked away for a moment. She was embarrassed. She had reason to be, right? She was getting help from a handsome male lion and he seemed to like her.

Oh no. This was bad. How could this happen? Her pride wouldn’t allow her to be with any other male that wasn’t in her pride and her pride hated random males. She could even get kicked out of her only home. No, this would be the last time she would ever see him. She would allow him to help her and then be on her way.

Word Count: 155
Total Words: 560

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 am
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi smiled and shook his head. “No, I’m not a rogue. I’m from the Indlovukati lands. I’m out here looking for food and possibly to impress a female from my land, but it hasn’t happened yet. We just got a bunch of cubs… What about you? Where are you from? Are you a rogue? I’m sure there’s a place for you in my pride.”

For once, he was hopeful. He met a female. She was in the rogue lands and alone. Maybe today was his lucky day and he finds a female to take home. That would be the greatest news in the world.

Word Count: 104
Total Words: 721

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:01 am
User Image
Ayana

“That’s…. very far away…” Ayana said as she listened. “You had a lot of cubs in your pride? That must be exciting…” Ayana listened as he talked. He was looking for a mate. Too bad she couldn’t be that for him. “I’m from the Ithambo'hlabathi Lands. We have very strict mating rules… Unless you’re one of our leading males, females won’t breed with you…” She looked down as she spoke. It wasn’t fair. She didn’t want to breed with any of the males in her pride. She wanted to choose who she mated with. Enzi looked like a good candidate. He was strong and pretty good looking. She hoped he would find a mate soon.

“The border is coming up,” she said quietly. She was sad. She didn’t want to leave him just yet. She liked him. “If the anyone sees you, you might get chased off… maybe even hurt… I wouldn’t want that to happen to you.”

Word Count: 158
Total Words: 718

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:56 am
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi never felt more disappointed in his life. Here he found possibly the most beautiful female he had ever seen and yet… she couldn’t mate with him. Did he have LOSER tattooed to his forehead? He sighed a little. If he was near her border, then he traveled further from home then he realized. He had a thought about just giving up and never having a family of his own. He could babysit the pride’s young for the rest of his life. He did it anyway.

Yeah right. He wanted a mate and cubs. Maybe he could convince her to leave her pride and join his. It shouldn’t be too hard, right?

“I’m not worried about that,” Enzi said. He was touched that she was worried about him. “I’m more worried about you getting hurt…”

Word Count: 135
Total Words: 856

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:56 pm
User Image
Ayana

Ayana frowned a little. She didn’t want someone to attack him. She still has a ways to go until any lions would come and attack him. In truth, she didn’t want him to leave. He wasn’t like the males back home. She hated how they were only allowed to mate with the male leaders. If she could leave, she would. Every time she did, someone would bring her back. She only just recently was able to leave the pride’s land to go hunting.

She was so tempted to just leave the kill and go to his pride with him, but she knew someone would find her and eventually bring her home. “I’ll be okay. There should be someone to help me get the rest of the way home… Maybe we can see each other again? I would love to learn more about your pride. I’ve never really left Ithambo’hlabathl… I mean I’ve tried running away, but someone has always brought me back…”

Word Count: 162
Total Words: 880

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi sat down on the edge of the lands Ayana called her home. He didn’t want to leave her. “I want to see you again… Is there something we can do?” He looked at her, hopeful. Maybe he really could whisk her away. He was her “prince,” saving his “princess” from a cruel place that she obviously didn’t want to be in. Yes, he would make it his mission to save this lioness from whatever made her feel like she was trapped. He had to.

“I really like you,” he said quietly. His fur was standing on end, but not from fear. He was nervous. He had never been so nervous in all his life. “If there’s a chance, I would like to spend more time with you. I want to learn about your pride and… tell you about mine… I want to show you there’s more in the world than a pride that keeps you away from it…”

Word Count: 160
Total Words: 1016

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image
Ayana

Ayana was taken back by what Enzi had said. He wanted to see her again. She had never had a male say that to her, but that was mostly because she didn’t much interact with the males in her pride. She didn’t want to be just another female. She wanted to be the only female. Ayana thought for a moment. There was a Rogue Swap coming up. Maybe she could meet up with Enzi then?

“I really like you too, Enzi,” she said quietly. She didn’t want any unwanted ears to hear them. “I want to spend more time with you too. There’s a Rogue Swap coming up. It’s when the females can mate with males outside of the pride… We won’t get into too much trouble during that time period.” She stepped up to Enzi and rubbed her head against his chest. He was warm and she could hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest. “Until then, goodbye.” She moved away from him, picked up her kill, and headed home.

Word Count: 172
Total Words: 1052

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash