[PRP] Anonymity meet Chauvinism

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm
She had always been alone, drifting from one land to the next, keeping to herself. Out there she had parents and siblings, but had long ago left them behind. As a cub she had been different, more open to the world and to others. Over time, that simply changed as she grew into her domain and a near-perfect embodiment of it. Connections and bonds simply weakened until they snapped and were no more. So, she was alone, but she did not mind that.

There were a few gods here and there that she kept in contact with, and they were the few that seemed to respect her need for privacy. It was surprising, then, that one of the those gods went out of his way to find her. Mkhai, the God of Warriors, was burdened by a god cub that he did not want to entrust to mortals. Sitiri saw no reason to withhold her aid, though she certainly wasn't a sociable creature herself.

It had been days since Mkhai spoke with her, and she was making a very long trek to the Stormborn instead of just teleporting there. After all, Mkhai could afford to wait for her and deal with the little goddess on his own for a while. Sitiri would get there when she got there, and would help as she saw fit. She was a fickle spirit, and one who was hard to pin down. Few would even recognize her for the goddess that she was. She kept her immense size hidden, and without wings to burden her visage she appeared to be just a mortal lioness.

Travelling was easier this way, and she did not mind the journey. The young goddess was travelling through the plains. There was little cover besides a few sparse trees and large boulders, so she could see ahead by quite a distance and determine whether she wanted to avoid something or engage with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A large white form reclined on a rocker larger than he was. He lay on his back, happily warming his belly in the sun. At one side of the rock, a tree grew, large enough to cast a shadow to shield his eyes from the sun. Ah, it was a good day to be lazy. Okay, to be fair, every day was a good day to be lazy.

Unlike the goddess, Gaius Tiberius was not especially inclined toward spending his days along, though he did appreciate time spent alone. But there was so much more to appreciate in the company of another, especially when that company was enchanted creatures to bring him delicious treats, or even better, a lovely lady, or two.

One lazy eye opened, catching a glimpse of movement on the horizon. Well, hello, what have we here. He quickly rolled over to his paws, a grin on his maw as he focused on the approaching form. Speaking of company and lovely ladies...

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:31 pm
She noticed a form in the distance, distinctly large and pale against the boulder it lay over. Sitiri considered for a moment changing direction, veering off towards another path. But... she had places to be, and she was already considerably late. The goddess did hope that Mkhai survived raising a god cub long enough for her to get there to aid him. So, she kept true to her path, making a slow but purposeful approach towards Gaius.

As she drew closer, she realized she had little idea of who he was. But, it wasn't as if she cared. There was something about him that already seemed to get underneath her fur (and she was wearing a large pelt so that was a lot of fur). After a moment, she determined that it was his smile that bothered her. If she cared enough, she would have removed it, but she did not care.

"A question," she spoke up. There was no introduction, no greeting. The mask across her face did not slip, only revealing two muted blue eyes. "How close am I to the lands inhabited by a pride known as the Myrsky Syntynyt?" Perhaps she should have really teleported, it would have saved her some time and perhaps this conversation. But, she was committed to the path she had set for herself. Was she stubborn?

Only slightly.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:24 pm
"That is a very good question."

Not a favorite question of his, but a good question he supposed. He would have much rathered a question like hi, I'm __, what's your name?, or you look hungry, would you like a snack?, or better yet, would you like to have fun sexy times with me? Not gonna lie, he especially liked that last one, but okay, there were worse questions she could have asked.

He hopped off his rock, stretching each limb as he did. No, he totally wasn't stretching just to show off how sexy he was, nope, not at all, I have no idea what you're talking about! (liar, he totally is).

"I'm not entirely sure, a few days I suppose? Depending on how often you stop for food and sleep." ....or other things

His head titled curiously, even under that pelt he could tell she was a beautiful lioness.

"Why would you want to go to such a place?"

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:35 pm
"I have no need to stop," Sitiri informed the other lion coolly. She watched as he descended from his perch, vaguely curious about the way he presented himself. Obviously, he was confident and self-assured. None would practically strut themselves the way he did if they did not have a vast wealth of confidence. Sitiri was, for the moment, unimpressed. Her gaze ticked away from him and to the path sprawling out ahead of her. It was clear that to her, he was just another figure she passed by on a journey she was not sure she even wanted to take.

"My help has been requested." Sitiri was painfully vague on the details, but she had always found it unpleasant to give away too much information. He was little more than a stranger, and one she wasn't sure was... all right? Sure, he looked well, but egos could certainly do damage to one's psyche.

She looked at him again, her gaze discerning. She did hope he was okay, and perhaps she should give him something more to go on. Perhaps he would be able to assist her further. "A cub needs to be raised in the company befitting of her, or at least the one who found her thinks so. I have agreed to assist, though normally it is not my place to aid one in need." That still wasn't that much information. She really needed to work on her conversational skills.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:34 pm
"You must be very good friends, to travel so far to help."

A little flattery couldn't hurt right? Not that his statement had been insincere. He wasn't sure there was anyone he would travel so far for, it was such a long way to walk...he'd rather they come to him. Was there anything he would walk so far for?....eh, walking was for mortals.

"Or maybe you just like children?"

Ladies liked kids, right? He couldn't say he had an experience with children himself. Hmm, did he have any of those? Maybe? Somewhere? He really didn't know. He shrugged inwardly to himself, oh well, no reason to think about that now.

He smiled at her, like the flirt he was, he couldn't help himself.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 pm
"Not really," Sitiri admitted with the smallest shrug of her shoulders. The pelt over her back barely shifted with the movement. "But it does not hurt to be owed favors." The god of Warriors had hardly been a nuisance in her life, and so she saw no reason to object to aiding him. He was a strong god, and if she ever needed to she was sure she could make use of him.

His next inquiry earned a dismissive-sounding laugh, as if the thought amused her but she did not want to pay it too much attention. "I do not mind children, but I would hardly go out of my way to care for them unless the need was urgent." Apparently, the god who had called upon her thought it was. There was something up with him that she was curious to figure out, and perhaps by helping him with the little god cub she would be enlightened to his motives.

For all Gaius' smiles and charms it seemed like he was getting absolutely nowhere with the goddess of Anonymity. She was hardly interested in matters of the flesh, and chose simply to overlook his flirtatious behavior. Maybe if she did not respond to it, he would drop it.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Arrg, why wasn't she seeing him? Surely she could see he was flirting, why wasn't--wait...he hadn't noticed it before (no, he was not distracted by flirting! ...okay maybe a little...a lot), a familiar aura. She was a goddess, was that why his charms were not working? Did his charms not work on other gods? No, thta couldn't be right, he refused to accept that.

Wait, she was a goddess, then why was she walking?

"Why walk, why not just teleport?"

Even for a friend, even for a favor, such a long way to walk. A long long boring, tired, and hungry way to walk.

"Is it really worth the walk?"

His tail flicked over his back, tracing over the lines under white fur. Sorry, no such luck, Sitiri, he wasn't giving up.

"Do you have a name?"

I bet it's as pretty as you are. Nope, not giving up.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:50 pm
A heavy silence filled the air following his question, Sitiri's blue eyes simply staring him down. It took her a few moments to process his question, and even longer yet to form an answer that she felt just teetered on the edge of politeness. "Because I can walk?" the goddess answered with a tilt of her head. She had thought it obvious as to why she chose not to teleport. Honestly, she preferred to walk. Teleportation was instantaneous, but hardly all that satisfying. Besides, she wasn't even sure how committed she was to raising a god cub, so the journey there gave her time to mull things over.

"I do not know yet. I suppose I will find out when I get there if it was all worth it." Sitiri was moving forward on blind faith that her time would not be wasted. The pale goddess stepped forward then, as if to make good on her words that she did not mind walking. She still had quite a bit of a journey ahead of her, and this failing flirtatious male was holding up her precious time.

"...I do," she answered, making it simultaneously clear that he wasn't about to receive it. She had always struggled with making new friends and trusting what she considered to be private information with them. Sitiri had made a few acquaintances out of gods, but even the ones she did speak to only a handful knew her actual name.

"As I am sure you do as well."

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:41 pm
He stared at her, blinking, utterly baffled. But...why? Sure, you could walk, but why? Why, if you didn't have to walk to get somewhere would you walk so far over such difficult terrain? Why would you not want to get there as quickly as possible and avoid any you know....danger....or walking?

"Surely the sooner you get there, the sooner you would find the answer to that question, and whatever favor it is you seek."

Surely you didn't think he'd forgotten she'd said that?

His eyes narrowed, watching her, tail flicking with his thoughts. So, she wanted to be that way did she? Alright then, he could play that game too.

"If you don't tell me, I'll have to make one up for you."

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:44 pm
"...But I don't want to get there too soon," Sitiri responded after another poignant silence. The two gods almost seemed incapable of understanding one another's motives, or at least the reasoning why behind they were doing what they were doing. She honestly could not explain why she wanted him to understand her actions. Sitiri didn't care much for the other god, though she certainly did not dislike him. He just was.

With a soft snort Sitiri walked past him. It wasn't like the male would be bold enough to try anything with her, and she was not about to indulge in his childish games. "I will not answer to what you call me, so save your breath." Her tail then managed to hit him square in the face, but she did it with such nonchalance that it was very difficult to determine if the action was purposeful or accidental.

It did not matter, anyways. She was leaving. "I am on my way now. Thank you for your assistance," though he had offered little. Sitiri wasn't by nature rude, she just found it difficult to open up to others.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 pm
"Perhaps there are other things you'd still like to do before you get there?"

No, he did not mean it like that! He was a flirt and a charmer, not a pervert, nor was he one for speaking in silly innuendo. Despite the impression he must have certainly give her thus far, there was genuine curiosity and interest in his voice. Well, it seemed he thought about more than flirting afterall.

"Come on, don't be like that, can't we--hey!"

Tail to face! He sputtered for a moment, completely caught off guard. He certainly had not expected that. A moment to gather his composure, he followed after her.

"What was that for?"

This was not going well...

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:32 pm
"No, there is not," Sitiri said simply. While she enjoyed the trek to the Myrsky Syntynyt, getting distracted was the last thing she needed to do. By the time she'd get to the Stormborn lands the cub she was supposed to help would already be grown. Sitiri moved on her own time, but she was not about to be so drastically late.

"We can't, goodbye." She tried again to drive home the point that she was leaving and would not tolerate any more delays. As she spoke, she continued to walk away from him in the direction of his destination. Either he would follow her, or let her go - Sitiri did not care either way which choice he made. His time was his own to waste.

She glanced over her shoulder and back to the male, her mask perfectly in place. Not even the strongest of winds would be able to remove it from her face. "I don't know what you're talking about. Now, if you keep interrupting my progress I really will teleport away."

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:11 pm
"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the den or something?"

I mean, here he was, trying to be nice and make friends with a lovely lady, and she was just blowing him off? The thought that he might have been annoying or that she just didn't like others never would have occurred to him, such things were simply not possible. And it certainly could not be because she was a b--no, he would not even think that word, it was impolite to refer to a lady as such.

"You're more grumpy than my father..."

Those words had been muttered under his breath, she may or may not have heard. Grumpier than his father, that was saying something considering his father was the god of conflict.

Gaius was growing frustrated, he could not understand why the goddess had walked away from him. And yet....he was still following her. Maybe his curiosity was getting the best of him, maybe he wasn't willing to give up on a challenge, or maybe even he simply had nothing better to do.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 am
Sitiri's ears flicked in the direction of his voice, which was the only indication that she had heard his sassy inquiry. She did not answer his question, mostly because it was one that did not demand an answer and she refused to feed into his attitude. See? She was already going to be pretty competent at handling a single cub if she could handle him.

But, she just did not understand why he was now... continuing to follow her. She glanced back at him, her expression indeterminate behind her mask. He had said something, but she hadn't quite heard it and she wasn't convinced she would want to. "You can always teleport," she told him, since he seemed to like it so much.

Sitiri, on the other hand, was just going to keep walking. If he followed her or not, it made no difference. She was not going to make any more detours regardless.

Amon Larethian
:0 just throwing up a quick wrap for us ~

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces