[PRP] My reason for smiling (Z'haq, Resa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:05 pm
Eorawth was only half paying attention to Lyraeth; he was more intent on his rider's reaction to the news. He wasn't disappointed, suppressing a snort at Z'haq's utter and complete surprise. The conversation between His and Lyraeth's turned to how busy Z'haq was, and the bronze saw his opportunity. Z'haqmine, you could invite Lyraeth's to share your weyr with you. That way you could see your hatchling whenever you wanted. Lyraeth thinks it's a good idea, and believes Hers will agree.

Z'haq listened to his dragon's words echoing in his head. Amid the swirling thoughts of his impending fatherhood and Resa's request to visit the baby when he had the time, Eorawth's suggestion was the only logical thing to do. He squeezed Resa's hand and returned her smile. "I have an idea," he started. "Why don't you move into my weyr? You know, with me? It's plenty big enough for both-- for all three of us, and the ledge is certainly capable of handling both Eorawth and Lyraeth." His smile softened. "And that way I could see our baby whenever I wanted to, and help you raise him. Or her. We don't know yet, do we?" he chuckled.

"Come on, Resa, what do you say? I love you, and I love our baby, and I want us to be together as a family."

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:56 am
Whatever Resa had expected, it clearly hadn’t been that offer. She stared at him for a moment, in disbelief. He was so busy already, she didn’t want him to feel obligated to help with the raising of their child. He was a wingleader, he was—wonderful.

He was interested in raising their child in spite of everything. “I think Lyraeth would like that,” she said, after a moment. “Me, too.” She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“I never thought you’d want us with you,” she admitted.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 pm
She was worried he didn't want her and the baby with him? "Oh, Resa…" Z'haq gently pulled her into his arms, cradling her head against his shoulder, and held her close. "Of course I want you with me. You're the best thing that's happened to me since… since I Impressed Eorawth." Tilting her chin up, he leaned over and kissed her. "I love you," he murmured.

Eorawth, eavesdropping on his rider's conversation and emotions, crooned happily and nuzzled Lyraeth's neck. He listened to me, as I knew he would. I am happy. We will be sharing a ledge, and sharing Minetoo! Are you happy too?

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:37 pm
Resa leaned against him, starting to smile as he held her. It was a relieved smile; how did she explain how she felt? She loved him so much, and he wanted her. “You’re the best thing that’s happened to me since Lyraeth,” she said. “I love you, too,” she echoed, returning the kiss.

I am happy. You are mine, we will share, and Minetoo will be ours!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas