Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[PRP] Down the Winding Path (Melo & Pahana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:37 am
User Image

She was in a good mood today, despite the clouds and thunder in the distance. Melo wasn't sure why, but she felt like something good was going to happen. And hey, she wasn't getting angry at something. Normally her hot-headedness would already be going strong by now.

She had even suffered through giving herself a bath today, though admittedly it was at the urging of her sister. Supposedly there was a new Inselele walking around, and something about showing how a Bonelands girl was like, or something or other. Honestly, Melo tuned her out after a little while.

At the moment, Melokuhle was making her way down a well-worn path. She wondered who or what had made it, and most importantly, where it led. Only one way to find out, she thought with a skip.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:49 am
MangoMeow

User Image
The big pale male stood quietly at the end of the path. He liked the way the breeze was blowing his mane, it felt nice but more to the point it made him look extra dashing. Or thats how he felt any way. His mane flowed around his absoluetely perfect pale complexion, his blue eyes focused on some point in the near distance. If anyone saw him right now he was fairly certain they would wonder ‘who is this dashing young male’.

Or thats what went through his mind any way. It didn’t actually matter if others saw him this way, he definitely struck a viliant figure on the savannah. A pale knight ready to run to the assistance of any lady who might just need him, or not need him, any lady really. This pose would most definitely pull someone towards him he just had to wait it out, at leats until the sun got too hot on his butt then he would make a well deserved beeline for the shade. For the moment though he could afford to simply strike a pose, hoping someone would happen by and be impressed by his ever so dashing figure.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:37 pm
As she crested a hill, Melo paused, staring down at the white male standing straight ahead of her. Of all the things she'd been expecting, that wasn't it. The lioness narrowed her eyes, tensing her muscles before stalking over to him.

She observed him quietly for a moment longer, raising an eyebrow as he seemed to be... almost preening where he stood, and then sat back with a dead-pan expression.

"Who are you," she asked roughly before snorting, "and what are you doing?" He wasn't familiar, but that wasn't anything new. Males came and went here in the Bonelands, and actually, now that she thought about it, hadn't her sister mentioned that the new guy was really pale?

That would certainly explain things.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:22 am
MangoMeow

His ears twitched at her approach but he didn’t move for a moment allowing her to admire him. When she sat and spoke though he turned his dazzling blue eyes on her and smiled, what he considered his moist charming grin. “Good morning to you lady, and what a fine morning it is.” He rolled his broad shoulders and settled himself in to a relaxed sitting position to meet her own stance.

Without a moments hesitation the pale male looked her up and down “Very fine.” He chuckled quietly and bowed his pale maned head “Pahana is my name my sweet, I am the new Inselelo, though my name is of little consequence perhaps you could enlighten my ears with your name it would make this morning ever so much more delightful.” He rumbled, his voice an ever so gentle rumble.

He had tried this particular technique on another lioness here, it hadn’t gone over terribly well, but it was true that he thought she was pretty, of course, all the ladies here were lovely. “I’m just, scouting the way, it can be terribly inconvenient when you don’t know an area very well. I’d hate to get lost.” He rumbled placing what he hoped was a sweetly confused look on his maw. “Maybe you could lend me your assistance. You look like you know your lands like the back of your paw, will you show a poor lost fellow the way?” He was of course failing to mention that he had been shown the whole pride by one of her sisters but she didn’t need to know that.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 am
Yep, the new Inselelo. She raised an eyebrow at his greeting, head tilting to the side as she debated whether to answer. She'd never been the type to be charmed by flattery... well, not this kind of flattery anyway, but she had no reason not to introduce herself to this newcomer.

So with a nod, the lioness pulled her ears back and answered, "Melokuhle. Those most just call me Melo." She scuffed a paw against the ground awkwardly.

In addition to her name, she had no reason not to show him around either, and that was a fairly easy thing to do anyway. Little did she know that this was mostly a ploy to get her to stay around.

She responded with a "Sure" and then took a look around them. Hm, where to start. "Do you know where you've been so far?"

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:00 am
MangoMeow

Pahana grinned broadly, well, that had been rather easier than he had expected. He’d almost expected to be scoffed at or for the lady to maybe just walk away. That she hadn’t, pleased him greatly.

“Hmm, well, really beyond my entrance point, and where the water and shade is, I haven’t seen much else. I sort of wandered out here on my own. Luckily you came along. Having a beautiful guide will make walking all the more interesting.” He winked and trotted closer to her his tail swishing happily.

“Melo. That is a beautiful name. Though I’m sure all the guys around here tell you that hmm?” He raised a brow, admiring her pale sandy coat. “Why don’t you take me to your favourite place?”

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:47 pm
Truthfully, he probably would have been scoffed at on a normal day, but Melo was having a, well, mellow day, and honestly, she'd never been very good at noticing someone trying to make a move on her. Luckily for him.

As it was, Melokuhle was more focused on trying to think of where they could go. Her ears pulled back uncertainly as she shrugged back at him. "I mean, not really." Most of the guys around here knew her well enough to not bother.

"Hm, my favorite place..." Well, one of her former favorites had been dug up by Melo herself, after a particularly frustrating incident with a meerkat. (she was still smug over having "won" that one) "There are some nice, flat rocks nearby, I suppose." She hummed cheerfully at the thought, "I enjoy sunbathing in them sometimes." She frowned, "But that's probably not the most interesting place for you to visit."

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 am
MangoMeow

“Well, I think that is a terrible shame. A lady as lovely as yourself should be told hoe beautiful she is all the time.” He winked roguishly flickering his tail happily. He was glad she had agreed to show him around, to show him her favourite place

Pahana grinned broadly. “Any place is good with a lady such as yourself.” He bowed his head and flourished a paw. “Leade the way m’lady I will gladly follow you tot he ends of the earth.” He chuckles softly, perhaps that’s as purring it on a little thick “Or at least to the edge of the pride if you want me to. I can protect you.”

“A bathe in the sun sounds nice though, it can get chilly at nightfall after all.”

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:38 am
He sure did like to throw out compliments, she thought with a flick of her tail, but it sounded like he really did want to see the sunbathing rocks, and who was she to not oblige? Besides, it sounded nice, and aside from following this trail, she didn't have anything else to do.

"I can definitely guarantee that it will be warm this time of day," she said with a thoughtful nod.

Melo nodded and gestured to the right of them, "It's this way." Then she started walking while keeping an eye back at him to see if he would follow. Not that she thought he wouldn't, when he'd been the one to ask for assistance, but she didn't want him to fall behind either.

Besides, she could ask him about himself while they walked. Budek had been interesting enough while he'd been here, maybe this male would be too.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 pm
MangoMeow
Fin.

The pale male lion grinned and followed quickly in her paw steps, keeping just enough distance that he could occasionally run in to her, subtly reminding her that he was still there.

He hoped, honestly that this would be the start of a beautiful friendship for him and this pale lioness. He also hoped that maybe she would be the first in a long line of ladies he could meet and enjoy the company of.

Yes, this was the start of a whole new day and he certainly hoped this one would end delightfully.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff