Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image

He wasn't sure what had led him to this pride. He never was very keen on mingling with others, but the little bits and pieces he had gleaned from others had interested him. What better way to understand a potential home than to attempt to infiltrate it? But, instead of pushing his way in, he had petitioned to join. As his glossy black fur was untarnished by scars, he seemingly had to prove his mettle in a duel. Foolish, he thought. I've survived alone with Baya in the wild rogue lands for so long, of course I can fight.

Except now, it was time for him to see just how well these supposed pride members could fight. Truth be told, he was oozing confidence, but the duel itself would either boost his ego, or humiliate him into an Unbranded for some time.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 am
User Image

Escaping the clutches of her apprentice for a brief time was gold. Marionet hadn't been unappreciative, but loved any chance she could get to simply have her own thoughts. Something which didn't seem possible when around Kat.

For the most part this meant she would be free to chatter about like a typical lioness, or just hide away in her den from peering eyes. Today her heart was set on the border. Silence allowed her a chance to think of her previous home, the distracted mother and absent father. Her siblings, which she despised for not understanding her need to have their father more present. Now she taught herself to need none of them. So what lingered in her memory, for the most part, was the music and chanting that was unique to the Nchi'mahadhi.

What she hadn't expected was to be approaching a lion, clearly waiting for his chance to prove himself. Dark as the night pelt and odd features on his face. She was out of practice, battles weren't her norm, and yet this one struck her fancy.

"You there."

Female or not, Shield or not, she carried herself much the same as any other day. With confidence. Fear served her little purpose and she realized early on that it hindered ones ability to preform at their best - that didn't mean she didn't fear anything, just most things. Besides, Kat's ravens weren't often far away. She paused, not far from him, and stared for a moment as she waited for an introduction of some form.

Safaia
Holy crap I'm so sorry lol

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Safaia rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 pm
One approached. It was not the visual he had been expecting; her coat was intriguing, and what she displayed in confidence amused him. If all of the members were like this, he would be pleased to mingle, even if for selfish reasons.

"I am Grima," the black lion mused, his voice deep. "I have no visible scars, no proof of mettle that your culture demands. So I request a duel, to petition myself and my companion to join the ranks of this pride."

He felt his shoulders tense, the excitement of awaiting an answer to his call filling his body. He was fairly certain she would not, and could not, decline him; at the minimum, if she did not fight him, she could find one that would. And he was ready to begin.

Ctrl F Greenie

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff