Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:27 am
"Hey Afsar!" The male called out with a bright smile towards the yellow female. Nokuthula was with him today, she had been wandering around by herself and he had offered for her to join him so she had. The silver and white female looked over towards the yellow lioness that Budek had dubbed Afsar and gave her a small smile. "We haven't met yet, I'm Nokuthula." She gave her a small nod of her head in greeting.

"Would you care to join us? We're just walking around." Budek said with a light laugh. It really was the only thing they were doing. It was a slow day and company was a great thing to have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm
The female stretched herself out right before she heard someone calling her. Her green eyes finding that familiar form of Budek coming toward her. He was with someone else. The smile she'd been sporting, a friendly one, had morphed into a cautious one. Afsar didn't know hardly anyon yet, and the fact someone else was here made her a little uneasy.

Introductions were given, and Afsar bobbed her head before giving a sort of a thin little smile.

"Sure." Why not. She continued to side eye the other female and then back to Budek. Well, that's not what she wanted at all. Budek is someone she'd wanted to get to know alone, but she had to meet the other females, didn't she?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm
Noku knew she could be a little energetic but it was part of what she loved about herself, plus it got a fire going under some other's rear ends which was a plus at times. Budek looked the yellow female over and then returned his gaze towards the area around them. "Do you think there will be a hippo hunt this year?" He'd actually never seen one before and was wondering what their thoughts on it were.

"Oh they had a hunt like that when I was a cub, but I couldn't go along." Had it been so long already? "I don't know, I think it depends on the season and our numbers." Their pride seemed to fluctuate in numbers constantly so it likely revolved around that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:47 pm
Afsar just listened, walking along with them.

She paused a moment when there was a question of a hippo hunt and a low noise was made in her throat. "...Why would we hunt hippo? They're far too dangerous." The orange lioness had encountered a few on her journey and she'd been nearly trampled or skewered every time. SHe'd just wanted water, too!

It felt like the pride had a death wish if what they said was true.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:50 pm
They looked towards her and realized that she'd never had a good experience most likely, then again no one really did.

"Oh, the pride hasn't had many, it's only when we have our best numbers and are at our healthiest. The food from them is very nourishing and lasts a while." Noku said with a small nod of her head. "It is very dangerous but if you have enough lions it's an easy enough task. You just have to be careful."

Even budek was looking at her with a raised brow. "I don't know if I'd even want to partake in something like that. BUT, if I had to I would." It was true, he would do anything to help the lions in this pride.

"Have you been enjoying your time in the pride Afsar?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:04 pm
She was very honestly feeling outcasted by their reactions. Afsar's green eyes darted to the side as they explained things to her and she shrugged. It still didn't feel like a smart move. Hippos, in her opinion, would be too fatty. She'd never eaten one, so maybe they were right. Her ears swerved back a little as she tried not to shake her head.

Afsar wouldn't help willingly. Ordered, yes, but if she had a choice? She'd sit back and then not partake in the feast because it wouldn't be fair.

Then she was asked if she was enjoying her time and her eyes snapped up to Budek. "It's... Yes." She wasn't going to complain, so she just put on a smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:05 pm
"I'm pleased to hear that. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in this pride myself but I hope it's a while." The males were getting bolder and bolder but he was still able to fend them off with ease. He was sure someone would eventually come along and take the position from him, but not today!

"Perhaps we can talk about our past travels in the rogue lands together one day?" He offered to her, since she had recently joined and likely had much to talk about.

Noku listened with some interest but figured she could always talk to him later, plus she didn't want to interject when he had asked Afsar personally. "We did just bring down a nice water beast recently, if you're hungry?" She offered. They could possibly head that way for food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:33 am
"....Well the only stories I have are boring. Nothing's really happened to me while I was in the rogue lands other than my once mate left me." Afsar shrugged. Her life was boring. Nothing to talk about even when she was in her pride.

She'd found a male she loved, they had a litter of cubs, the pride disbanded, then she never saw her mate or cubs again.

When Noku asked about food, Afsar shook her head politely. "Thank you, but I'm not hungry. I don't mind waiting while you two eat if you're hungry."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:36 am
That was a sad thing to hear and Both Budek and Noku frowned, she would have something to relate to with Tawa, though his mate had died. "I'm sorry to hear that, they're missing out." He said giving her a shy smile, she was truly a beautiful creature and despite being short coming with conversation he chalked that up to her being new to the pride still. He was certain she had much to offer and the fool that left her would regret it one day.

"We can take you to where we will be sleeping for the time being, we move around a lot here to move with the animals. If you'd like that instead?" Noku offered since she wasn't really hungry either, it had just been something to ask to see if the other had wanted to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 am
Afsar felt like an idiot. She cut conversations short because she didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to talk about. The things they were saying made very little sense to her but she didn't want to question it least she look like an idiot.

His shy smile was met with one of her own and her eyes down cast. Maybe she would get better at conversing. She'd spent so much time alone that she felt so foolish.

"I think I'd like that," she said. She couldn't say no to everything. "I ...have no idea where we are sleeping tonight."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 am
"Just follow us!" Noku said with a smile and budek trailed after as they led the way  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games