Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Encounters of the Rogue Kind (Lim x Tejasvil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:59 am
Letting out a sigh the large male peered about the Roguelands and gave a flap of his leathery wings. It was strange, he was covered in fur except for on his wings, though having furry wings wouldn't really do well? I mean, he'd be able to fly regardless but still, fur on wings? He wasn't sure he'd like the way that looked. Feathers were one thing, but fur???

Standing up from his seating position he walked along the rather open terrain he had found himself in. When he was in confined locations he tended to use his illusionary form, just for safety sake.

Coming upon a small Oasis he smiled. Oasis meant water, water meant potential fish. He had a hankering for some and wondered if any would have survived out here in these conditions, let alone such a confined location.

He supposed he'd find out.

Felyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:22 pm
It had been a long time since Tejasvi had left her pride behind, sad and disgraced that she had not been any better at keeping her mother's kingdom alive than the old blue warrior had been herself. She had never felt like she belonged anywhere else and even as the ragtag group that had followed her out of the jungle lands began to settle in this land or the next, the Queen had continued on.

Even after years of searching and walking she still could not have said what it was that her heart ached for, even as the days became harder for her and her bones began to ache at night while she slept. She was growing older but tougher, wiser and somehow still more curious. There were few things she thought she would accomplish given how much time she had left but, perhaps, she might find someone to appreciate her knowledge before she left the mortal realm behind.

Perhaps.

She found the water by the scent of it alone and had decided to spend her afternoon lazing beneath the branches of an old tree by the time the bright male sauntered into view. The shade did little to hide her vibrant blue pelt but she didn't bother moving, it wasn't worth the effort spent getting worked up over his presence - instead she just watched him, bold and content.

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:20 am
Felyn

As he approached the refreshing liquids he spotted a figure out of the corner of his eyes, it was a blue lioness, resting in the shade. Cocking his head slightly he watched her for a few moments as she was watching him, she didn't seem alarmed by his presence. Moving to the water he took a drink to quench his thirst before returning his attention to the female. "Warm weather we're having lately." It was more of a statement and not a question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:58 pm
The blatant address made her brows raise and, for a moment, she had to remind herself that she was no longer Queen of her mother's lands. Had she been at the heart of the jungle there would not have been a male she feared or put up with, not even a God.

There had been Gods before him, as bright and beautiful as he was by her standards, and she would not feign being impressed for his sake.

"Isn't the weather nearly always warm here?"

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:44 pm
Felyn

He wasn't expecting anything specific from their interactions together. She seemed un-phased by him and he by her so they were mutual in that aspect. "I'm not sure given I don't spend a lot of time in this area." Recently he had been spending time in some of the cooler climates. "Do you spend much time here?" Curious to know if she was from the area in particular or just passing through.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:00 pm
The ex-queen drew a deep breath through her nose and pushed herself, very slowly, to a seated position from the lounging one she had been enjoying before his arrival. She couldn't deny that she had often been easily irritated by stupid questions, especially those posed to her by males, but she found for the moment that he was crawling under her skin more than normal.

What were these gods even good for if they didn't have more knowledge than this?

"Yes, my old pride was once close to here but we were forced to flee during the quakes," she explained, carefully, careful to skirt around her role there, "I left with my daughters for a while before deciding to come back, to see if maybe some of my old pride had returned."

She punctuated the sentence with a shrug.

"They haven't, but I like the warmth."

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:19 pm
Felyn

Watching her curiously he could tell she was annoyed, it didn't bother him though. Listening as she spoke it sounded to him that her pride potentially wasn't around anymore, or if it was it was likely not what it once was. "Welcome back then." Giving a small nod of his head towards her as if to welcome her back to lands she once knew so well, even if they weren't exactly the same.

"Warmth is always delightful, no matter the form you are enjoying it in." Obviously she was talking about the rocks she was sunbathing on, but he of course was implying the other various ways to feel warmth.

"My name is Limerence, what may I call you by?" Wanting to finally know who he was talking to finally, aside from an ex-queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:05 pm
The blue lioness watched him from beneath a fray of lashes that lined her bright eyelids, speechless for the space of a breath. It wasn't that she was astounded by his forwardness - quite the contrary, actually. She'd found males outside of her secluded pride lands were often so bold even when they thought they weren't. It was simply that these winged, powerful gods were no better than the mortals they eluded to ruling over. It made her want to scoff beneath her breath but she didn't.

Easy males were useful. He was bright and colorful and she was lonely. Not for a male's company, or whatever warmth he promised, but for family. Hers had been tightly knit and proud; they had since scattered to the winds.

With a steadied, measured hint of a smile on her otherwise stony face, she gave him the only name that mattered; "you can call me Adhi-raj."

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:42 pm
Felyn
probably fin in your post?

He was aware that he had family littering the lands, in the form of offspring and plenty of them. Though he only really knew of two sets because of a fateful death of the female that carried one of the litters.

Not wanting to think about it for the time being he looked back towards her as she spoke her name. "It's quite unique and fitting."

Giving a large stretch he looked around and then returned star speckled gaze towards her, "May I remain for a while? I would like to learn more about you." While he could force her to allow him to stay he really just wanted a distraction from his own thoughts. Go or stay, it mattered not to him in the end, her answer would decide his fate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:09 pm
"Fitting indeed," she said gently, speaking so that he would have to lean in to hear the words on her maw. Though she was quite intolerant of males, she could find a peace in one that wanted to know more about her; as an ex Queen, her ego was suited to her former rank and if he would offer her the pleasure of being worshiped as she so very much thought she deserved, then she would allow him to remain her presence for a while.

Even if his questions were tiring and useless.

A pleasant, knowing smile tugged at her maw and at last she rolled her shoulders, content with the decision to allow him to stay within her space. She did not think she had anything to fear and why would she? There wasn't a thing she had to offer anyone in this world any longer, she had only that which to gain. Maybe he should have feared her, instead.

He didn't seem any the wiser.

"I suppose that would be just fine, Lim." She didn't ask permission for the nickname; it was what she chose - his name was such a mouthful. "I'm not doing anything better today."

Then she laughed, airy and breathless, as she turned her gaze up at the low-hanging sun.

"I could use a bit of company tonight."

AstoriaFallen
Fin!

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items