[PRP] And you are? (Astrus/Tanaka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:30 pm
Astrus' unexpected litter had grown. The six children, all with their unique personalities, had definitely given her a run for her money. She was lucky to have her mom to help her, but now that the cubs were older she didn't need to be around them as much. So Astrid wandered the pridelands more, leaving Astrus to wonder if she should consider going on another viking.

As much as she said she didn't want to do it, she did. There was just such a thrill the vikings had to offer. She reminsced the only one she'd been on, a search for her mother. A small smirk placed on her maw as her mind drifted to meeting her mister 'tall, dark and handsome' that gifted her with the said litter of cubs after one little meet up.

Pink eyes rolled in her head as she stared at the empty den. The children were either off roaming the pride or heading on their first viking mission to become reavers. That left the spacious den bare and open.

Deciding she couldn't take much of the emptiness, Astrus walked out of the den. Determined to find SOMETHING to do.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Another creatures roamed the lands, searching for something of interest. Or maybe he was escaping the vultures that had taken to hanging about his cave, stupid creatures! Oh how he hated them, and the goddess that had brought them there. Maybe it was both...

His tail flicked, eyes narrowed, kicking a rock that dared to be in his path. Snort, he really needed to--hello, what have we here? A scent had caught his attention, it seemed he may have found something interesting.

Hmmm....

Ah, there, a lioness. A smirk spread across his maw, let's see what kind of games we can play today.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:03 pm
Amon Larethian

Had Astrus been paying attention, she probably would have noticed the large form near her had wings. Instead, she didn't chance a second glance at the male's wings, opting to believe they were just shadows meshing in the background.

However, it was hard to miss the sheer size of the lion, so she found her gaze falling back towards him only to stand practically flabbergasted at the form.

Wings. This lion had wings.

Her eyes narrowed. She knew gods existed, the pride itself worshipped multiple claiming their blood ran through the pride veins.

But the question was. Which God was this.

"I have never seen a God before. What have I done to be honored with your presence?" Astrus asked, not nearing the male, but rather watching him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:26 pm
Yes, yes he did have wings, massive sexy wings. Yeah, that's right, you know you want some of this.

"What makes you think I come to honor you?"

His laughter was dark, a glint of danger glistening off his fangs. So she wanted to play it that way did she? Silly female, flattery will get you nowhere. (Tanaka, you liar, flattery will in fact get you anything.)

"Well, perhaps I liked what I saw."

Was he flirting or threatening? Both? Come closer and find out.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:33 pm
Amon Larethian

"There are many lions of this pride," Astrus shrugged, although there was a small smirk present. "I have yet to see one God in my lifetime as many deities as we worship here." The wings were mesmerizing, Astrus couldn't help but slowly approach the male.

"Oh. Is that so?" She tested. "Well, why are you making me come to you then, shouldn't it be the other way around?" Her Viking had definitely changed her. No longer was she the sweet and innocent freeborn she had once thought she was. The rogue lands did something to you. It was obvious with Astrus.

"So tell me." She didn't know what even her own pride's God's looked like, so the next question was warranted for her. " What domain to you reside over?" Her brow quirked. "Someone as big and powerful as yourself, must be well known in your world."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:26 pm
So she had never seen a god? Well then, he was going to rock her world, smirk!

"I've made you do nothing, you've come to me all on your own."

There was that smirk again, dangerous and seductive. That's right little mouse, come to me, oh he liked this game. And such a lovely mouse she was, but there was something else, he sensed some bite in this mouse, some danger of her own. Perhaps she was not a mouse after all, exhilarating.

He took a step forward, his voice low as he spoke the answer to her question.

"Conflict."

Oh, he was definitely flirting.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:33 am
Amon Larethian

Astrus frowned slightly.

Touché. She muttered in her mind, stopping just before the God.

Her ears perked forward at his domain. Conflict meant a struggle or clash. The Stormborn were always in conflict, especially with opposing lions of different prides or even in the Southlands. "Amazing that out of the Gods we believe that their blood runs through our veins," she named off the deities to Tanaka; War, Warriors, Conquest, Thunder, Lightning, "None have ever made their presence known to us. Yet you have, and I say your Domain works just the same as them." Especially War.

Well. Maybe it could work out in her favor.

"And does Conflict have a name?" She could continue to call him just by his domain. It made things a lot more mysterious that way. She was close enough to the male she could reach out and touch him. She attempted, wanting to feel how the God's wings felt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:17 pm
The beast's eyes narrowed, a low growl, a flash of anger, a surge of sudden hatred he could not have explained. War.... Fortunate that the god of conflict did not remember who had ended his previous life, or that they had been brothers.

"I assure you, none of them compare to me."

Smirk....and back to flirting.

His own paw moved, intercepting the touch, wings shifting away from her reach. No, you have not yet been invited. You touch when I say so, not before. She was bold, he liked that, there were many ways he would relish her touch, but his wings, he always disliked when those were touched.

"I am Tanaka. I suppose it would only be fair for you to tell me your name now."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:04 am
Amon Larethian

"Hmm." Astrus hummed. In her mind, she had a silent thought run through it. Perhaps I could be the judge of that. The silent words were hidden, and only a smirk on her maw presented itself to the God.

When his paw collided with her, and wings shifting away, she frowned. So Gods were touchy with their wings? Too bad.

"No." Astrus' smirk appeared back on her maw. She stood, backed away from the God. Her voice lowered, giving him a suggestive look. "You will have to earn my name, Tanaka." Ah, she liked using his God's name. She watched him for a moment before she took another step back. She turned completely away from the God. The question was, was this God tempted like most males seemed to be?

She'd find out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:28 pm
His laughter echoed with dark amusement. Adorable, she thought she held power in this game. No matter, the predator had no need for the name of his prey. It's a dangerous game you play, girl. But beware, lest the predator grow bored and you dance to close to the flame.

"Very well, little mouse."

There was a hint mockery in his tone as he spoke those words, an endearment, but also a warning. He would play the game, for now.

Tempted? Maybe, she was quite attractive (yeah, he'd tap that), but she would find him not so easy to lure. Instead he moved swiftly, wings propelling him up and forward, settling to his feet again in her path.

"Leaving so soon, little mouse?"

KasaiLoki"

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:58 pm
Amon Larethian

Astrus' ears pinned back at the nickname. Little Mouse? Mice meant weak, and she was by no means such. Compared to the God maybe, but compared to others in the pride? She could put up a fight when needed.

When Tanaka swooped up and over her, landing again, just before her, the pale lioness paused, eyes narrowed. Her claws unsheathed just a bit at the action. It was bad to tussle with a God, but his domain was Conflict, maybe that was what he enjoyed.

"Go ahead and call me little mouse one more time." She seethed, before she willed herself to calm down just a bit. Getting into it with a God would just cause trouble for her.

"No," she finally said, her claws returning to their home position, as she approached Tanaka. Too close for comfort? Astrus was on the dangerous side here. "I just think there is a storm coming," it was the Stormborn, there was usually rain on a daily basis. "No sense in staying out here when there is a downpour. I heard wings get heavy when wet. Perhaps it'll be beneficial for you to find some shelter for it to pass?" She purred at the suggestion, daring herself to run against his leg to toy with him. "I happen to know of a place. That is, unless you wish to look like a drowned rat once the storm actually hits."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 pm
Oh oh, a challenge? Bring it on. He smirked as if to welcome whatever challenge she had to offer, daring her.

"What else shall I call you, little mouse? You have not told me your name."

Oh yeah, he was going to keep calling her that until she told him her name. It was far too entertaining to see her reaction. Oh he was enjoying this game.

Tanaka snorted, as if a little storm worried him. It would hardly be the first time he had been caught in the rain, nor would it be the last. And yet... And then she was touching him, her body warm against him. His eyes narrowed, then a smirk at her attempts to seduce him.

He reached out a paw to catch her, to hold her there for a moment as he looked into her eyes, a gesture without aggression, though there was dominance in his gaze.

"Do you, and where would that be?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:26 am
Amon Larethian

While the lioness wasn't keen on releasing her name so soon to the God of Conflict, the constant nickname he used was one she couldn't stand. Every time he said it, there was a cringe. And here she was hoping to use it against him.

Well...this is what happens when you tussle with a God.

When Tanaka grabbed out at her, dark pink eyes stared at the dark form. "Call me Astrus," she said at first, a smirk slinking her way back to her lips, refusing to break the stare with the deity.

"I do." She said lowly. "It's not a terrible...big...place...but," she paused, her eyes glinting in mischief, noting the dominance. "it's enough room to hold two lions...cozily." She was sure Tanaka caught her drift.

She pulled away from him, continuing on her path slowly. Her tail flicked, an invitation to the male, as she passed. It was his choice now if he wished to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:10 pm
He smirked, a silent smug laugh to himself. A good game, little mouse. Oh yes, he most certainly would have continued to call her that had she not surrendered her name. Not that he was going to make any promises he wouldn't use that nickname again...

"Then lead the way, Astrus."

He lingered on her name for a moment, oh he was pleased with himself. Yes, he would join her in her cave, and yes he was going to stare at her a** the whole way. Oh, and he was totally going to tap that.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas