Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Why do Gods come here? (Limerence x Astrid)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:11 pm
Currently he was using that whole little mirage like thing to make himself come off as a typical lion in the Stormborn. This wasn't the first time he'd used it but it was one of the few times he'd done so and it was something he was still getting used to. He was sure in time he'd get to the point it was as easy as breathing but for now he had to focus most of the time.

Letting forth a yawn he looked around the rocky place and wondered what made it so special, though he was curious to know more. Spotting a pale female not too far ahead the peach and yellow colored male moved towards her, questions clearly wanting answered written on his face.

"How long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrus' cubs have grown, which meant Astrid was no longer needed to be around the den much. She took the time to explore the lands she grown up in, finding new paths to old locations. One day, she mused, she would find a place she hadn't explored.

The pale lioness move lazily through the worn path, bright pink eyes blinking as a strange male approached him. She tilted her head, looking curiously at the lion. He was large inside, but so were half the stormborn in the pride.

"Oh. Uhm." Astrid thought for a moment. "Well...Alehandra took me in when I was very young. so. For a while." She flashed a smile towards the male. "Are you new to the pride? Your size is quite comparable to most born here, yet I feel as if I haven't seen you around before." Astrid hummed, thinking.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm
KasaiLoki

Oh good, that meant she was familiar with the place. "Why does everyone like it here so much?" He asked her curiously, not really knowing if she'd have an answer for him or not. "You could say I'm new." Laughing he tossed his mane from his eyes a little bit and grew closer to her, he really did tower over so many of them here. "I'm Lim." He figured he'd come up with a nickname to go by when he was being a 'mortal'. "What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:17 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrid blinked. "Pardon?"

Her head tilted at the question. It was something quite unusual to ask. "Oh. I mean...It's what I know so that's why I like it here...I tried to go out on my own...it just wasn't the same." She frowned at the most recent memory of her outing, and was rather thankful Ciro had found her.

"Some don't like it here though. Those are usually the thralls." One in particular came to mind. She had met the starry pelted female on her rogue travels, only to find out she had been captured by a Captain not very long after.

"So...I guess it depends on who you talk to to express who likes it here. I haven't seen many that are expressive about the pride as you seem to say..." Maybe she was just getting older to not notice things.

"Oh! I am Astrid!" She giggled. "Lim. I like that. If you are new here Lim where did you come from before?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 pm
KasaiLoki

His question had been rather open ended so her initial response was appropriate. Giving a nod of his head as she fully answered her question about her own views he realized then that she might not be as free going as some of them. What were they called again, ah yes freeborns. "It's really lions I know that have visited the pride now and again or come from it. They go on about it so I thought I'd come and see what it was all about." So far he wasn't particularly impressed but he'd only been there momentarily.

"I'm from around. I wouldn't really say I'm from anywhere." It was true, where he was from it wasn't exactly a place even though it was. So his answer wasn't a lie. "Astrid, that's a pretty name. It's fitting since you're such a lovely lioness." He flattered her with his kind words and looked around.

"What do you like to do around here? Perhaps I can spend a little time with you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Lions that had visited the pride now and again? Lions really didn't come and go as Lim had said.

"You mean like Reavers?" She questioned, sitting before the male. "They go out a lot, but they always come back. We aren't super accustomed to visitors staying for funzies." Astrid mused. "Do you know their names?" Astrid was curious if maybe she should let the war lord know about the frequent visitors?

"Oh." Her ears fell a little at the comment. "That's sad. I use to be from no where...that was when Alehandra found me on the border." She perked a little at the memory, and the compliment. "Oh..." She felt a small pool of heat flooding to her cheeks.

"Well...I'm just a thrall. I was helping my daughter with her children, but they have since grown." Astrid missed having young cubs around. She had yet to figure out her son had a small litter. "But it's normally cleaning dens, and maybe hunting for other members."

She nodded. "Oh. I would like that! I don't get to spend some time with other lions. Are you a freeborn?" Or maybe Lim was a Reaver? She doubted him a thrall.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:54 pm
KasaiLoki

"That's probably what it was. I didn't ask for the details but it seemed like there were those that talked to those living here and they always seemed to boast about things." While that wasn't entirely true it was mostly true. "So it was likely reavers that had been met while on the outside of the pride or even those that left the pride after living here. Hasn't anyone ever decided to leave then changed their mind and come back?" He said to her.

It was like when they went to and from the God's Haven. Except it wasn't like they were like kicked out or told they couldn't come back or have to fight back in or anything.

"I actually do not know any of their names."

Ah so she was a slave in this pride, he knew most of the terms but wasn't entirely familiar the workings of everything. "That was nice of you to help her. Did anyone help you when you had your daughter?" It might seem nosy but he was curious. She didn't seem the type that needed help raising a brood but then again what did he know.

"I guess today is your lucky day then." Beaming at her he chuckled lightly. "Freeborn." He didn't know enough about the pride to be like 'I'm a reaver, I go out and do stuff.' Plus it would likely be a multitude of questions of 'who did your viking and everything else.'

"What did you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

Haha! She had guessed him as a freeborn. The lion didn't exude Reaver, but with his size she was sure he could make a great one.

"I like cubs." She shrugged a little. I never thought that she would be my only litter, but with Kai being gone for so long I.." he trail of thought faltered, an obviously touchy subject with the female. "...You don't want to hear about that." Astrid said quietly.

"Ciro tried to help." The male had just been a reaver at the time, but he didn't have an ounce of father skill in his blood. He tried to distract her with other pleasures, but with a litter of cubs and a male who had just recently left on a viking, Astrid promptly declined. "But...it got easier after the first few weeks." She had seven cubs previously. When they were old enough to wander was the most helpful time for her.

Oh. He was making her choose? Didn't Freeborns know that thralls didn't live the most extravagent lives?

"Uhmm..." She was obviously straining for an idea to find. "I know of a pretty spot that I use to take my children to when they were younger. You can listen to the waves crash against the cliffs. Not many go that way anymore. I think they are scared of falling in."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:16 pm
KasaiLoki

Well that would explain why she liked to help her daughter then, aside from being her mother and all. "That's quite unfortunate, it's a shame a beautiful lioness like you was left alone for such a long time then." Would he ever settle down with just ONE female? He wasn't sure, it just wasn't in his nature right now. He was too much of a flirtatious sort to ever really stay in one spot permanently, plus things got boring after a while. "I would have at least stuck around and helped you raise them." It was true, if he ever shared his bed with anyone and found out they were pregnant he'd at least help raise them into young adults and then be off again.

"If you want to talk about it you can tell me." He offered to her. "Have you thought about having anymore litters? What about this Ciro fello you mentioned?" He assumed it was a male. Perhaps he wasn't her type.

What was her type?

"Oh that sounds delightful. I'd like to see that." He said. "Is there anywhere with flowers around here?" Flowers were one of his favorite things.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Oh, I mean...I guess it's the price you pay when the father is a Reaver." She shrugged ever so slightly. Since he was a reaver, did that mean he had died on a mission? It was hard to tell when lions just did not come home. If left Astrid's mind to wander.

She had seen the life outside the pride borders. It was hard just in the four weeks she was on her own. Years? Hah, good luck.

"I am sure he didn't mean to leave them...gotta do what the pride says, you know?" She tried to reason, but almost found herself questioning her words. "Well...you are a freeborn," she glanced at him. "So you wouldn't be pulled away so easily." She considered a thought, but shook her head.

"I have but...no. Not with Ciro." The dark male had many advances, but none to coerce Astrid into sharing a night with her. He tried way to hard. She chuckled.

"I think there is. It's this way...follow me!" Astrid strolled off, assuming Lim would be following her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:01 pm
KasaiLoki
and fin

Giving a lift of his head as if to say, ah he listened to her speak.

"I can imagine so." Would he ever actually join a pride or a pack? He wasn't sure, but he did seem to like spending time with these mortals. They were fascinating creatures.

When she spoke about Ciro he laughed at the way she said it, "Well, I commend the male for trying if he did."

When she said to follow he did, curious to see where she took him.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games