Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP]Out of the Shadows(Azrael, Dorame, Valineaux & Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:06 pm
Eldwinth bristled as they had landed in the bowl of High Reaches Weyr. The brown hated weyrs, even with Thread returned, and especially did not care for this Weyr. The order of everything just caused his eyes to constantly be flecked with red as he stared at everything and everyone. Little worker ants listening to their overlords. Something needed to change, something should change.

I would appreciate if you didn't try and start a revolt here today. Azrael's voice was smooth entering through his bond. The brown seemed to huff a bit before turning his attention to following his rider, keeping an eye on the man as he moved through the crowds. These peons need to realize how they are living... These 'peons' are the ones keeping Thread from destroying the world. I believe they are doing quite well. Perhaps we need a bit of chaos and destruction.

The man tuned his dragon out at that point. Eldwinth had always been a strange dragon, enjoying the chaos that happened with death and destruction. Thread returning hadn't scared the brown, he had openly laughed about it. The twisted thoughts of his mind matched perfectly with the twisted appearance of his rider. Of course, Azrael did everything he could to make sure no one could actually see his appearance.

He was tall, standing at six foot and four inches and very slender. His frame did not show off just how strong he actually was. He was dressed in black from head to toe, with white bandages wrapped enough around his face to hide every thing but the eyes, and a black bandanna went over the lower part of his face. His black hair was slicked back and his gloved hands were in his pockets as he moved along, ignoring any of the looks he got from those around him.

Why are we here again? There was sigh. There is a crafter here who I believe could make an ornate and simple mask for me to wear, instead of these bandages. Or you could just forgo all of that and... Enough! we are not having this conversation right now. The sharp words were enough to shut Eldwinth up, and Azrael never lost his composure. As I was saying, I am looking to get a mask made, as well as get a couple of new strings for my violin and spices that can only be gotten around here. He paused as he was walking. The only problem is...I seem to not remember where it was said the crafter was...

Z o m b i k ii

Strickenized

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am
Will you chill out already? Vali flashed a manic smile to one of the myriad Weyr denizens following their duties that day. She learned very quickly to regret stepping out with her explosive dragonet, even if the idea seemed impeccable at the time they decided to get out and explore. The young rider struggled hard enough with keeping her thoughts and actions separate from one another; keeping Zhuchath's thoughts and emotions separate from hers was proving far harder. No — it was impossible.

Are you kidding? This place is huge and amazing and there's so much to see! Why stay cooped up in our quarters when we could get out between lessons? Feels like it's been forever since I've stretched my wings!

Vali snorted. It's been like, twenty minutes. Come on, we'll be late for meeting up with —

"Oof!" Vali stifled her grunt when she accidentally shoulder checked the a** end of a brown. And she wasn't even sure how she did it — those types were huge — but she blamed the whole adjustment to life with a dragon in her head anyway. She loved Zhuchath dearly, but damn if this wasn't a rigamarole to keep straight sometimes. "Sorry, big fella," she offered, reticent to give the dragon any kind of gentle pats. If Zhuchath was already a handful for her, what would someone else's dragon be like?

Then she caught sight of who she assumed was the rider, a man who looked like he skipped eating for the past six months. Except he was tall in the way people weren't when they were malnourished, so maybe he just had a really high metabolism? Or — nope, those were bandages around his face. Not p***y or bleeding, but they stood the ******** out against all the black. Either this one had some serious self-consciousness, or he faced more than his share of failed Thread battles. But the dragon didn't look too bad off, so self-consciousness it was.

Might as well engage the guy. "Hey, don't mean to bother you, but you seen anyone around here with a cute blue dragonet? She's about this tall, dusky-looking, total b***h…"

bastetamun
thank you for the start <3 flying by the seat of my pants so please correct me if something is off!

z o m b i k ii
<3<3

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out