Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:31 pm
The day was cool, though not overly cold. Being where they were it only ever just got rainy. He wans't even sure if the pride had ever seen snow. They might have a heart attack if it did, of that he was fairly certain.

Giving a yawn the male rolled onto his side and slapped his tail against the ground as he stretched his legs out in front of him. He was honestly just feeling lazy today. He was allowed that right? To just lounge around and do nothing. If not he was sure someone would push his butt into gear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:32 pm
If the male was looking for someone to kick his rear into gear, Farih was most definitely not that someone. The lioness had just returned from helping on a small hunt, the results of which she chose not to partake in and instead went off to find a good place to nap on her own. She sighted someone doing the same thing, and despite her usual preference to nap alone she made her way over.

"So I guess it isn't just me who appreciates a good midday nap," she said as she took up the space just nearby the male. Unlike him she stayed on her belly once she had settled down, invitation or not. "That's good to know."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"It would appear not." He was going to offer her to join him but she took the initiative and set up shop closeby. "It's a very nice spot, you'll enjoy it greatly." His voice was light and held a small tinge of sleep to it still, like a drawl but not quite. "I don't believe you and I have been formally introduced yet."

He was certain he'd seen her walking around with the millions of other females here but had never known her name. "As you probably know, since everyone seems to, my name is Budek. What is yours?"  
She flopped over so she was facing him without having to turn her head, far more comfortable than she probably should have been around a perfect stranger. Considering he was within her pride's borders, though, she saw no reason to be uncomfortable around him at all. In short, she really didn't care to keep up appearances with anyone.

"I didn't know, actually," she admitted rather flatly, briefly wondering who all knew about this particular male. He did, at least, seem familiar. "But I suppose that's as good an introduction as any. My name is Farih. I hope you don't mind sharing a bit of the shade with me."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Well that was a surprise, or was it. He wasn't sure if he should be flattered or offended. Giving a small chuckle he just let it slide and gave her a sideways glance before giving a big yawn and giving her his full attention then. "It's nice to meet you Farih. Have you been in the pride a long time?" He liked to know the typical duration of most of it's members. There were quite a number of veterans so to speak, and a number of newcomers. He was just curious of the ratio.

"I do not mind at all, the more the merrier."  
Farih eyed the male curiously, wondering what the chuckle was about but ultimately never asking. She doubted it was anything worth asking about anyway, so it didn't feel like much of a loss when the moment to ask passed and she gave a yawn as well. "Likewise, I guess," she murmured, eyes still closed for the moment. She only opened them again when he asked his question, and she watched him for a moment, calm and considering with just a flicker of annoyance.

"I was born and raised here, essentially," she eventually replied. "And you?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

He remained quiet for some time until she asked a return question, "I've recently joined." So he wasn't as much of a commodity as it appeared, he was rather glad of that. He didn't want to be the ONLY gossip this pride had, though his first litter had unfortunately been mostly males. While that didn't look good upon him it wasn't a terrible thing. They would leave and go off into the world and start their own families one day, he was very pleased with that knowledge alone. Giving a yawn he looked back over her way before laying his head back down. "If it's okay with you we can probably just take a nice nap right here." the day wasn't so far into it that napping would waste anything.

_ p a o cx
in case you wanted to finish this out, it's def backlogged now lol XD

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces