[PRP] What Happened ? [Aketch x Tanaka]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:05 am
An odd brown shaped thing with dark wings and a skull mask laid in a cave. It had not moved for some time and seemed to only be good for breathing. Vultures had gathered outside of the cavern keeping a close eye on the odd brown shaped thing.

Cough cough...

That was more noise than the odd brown thing had made in a few days. Slowly, yellow orb eyes opened from behind the skull mask. Blinking, and confused, laid the goddess of scavengers. The last thing she remembered was flying away from Tanaka after having teased the god of conflict. Not a wise choice but a fun one.

What else what else... She couldn't remember but everything was sore. Aketch winced after trying to get up.

"Ahhhh..." She groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 am
Tanaka had returned to the cave just in time to see whatever awkward attempt Aketch had made to get up. If she fell on her face, he was going to laugh so hard.

"Oh good, you're not dead."

Had the great white a*****e been taking care of her? Sure, you can call it that, if by 'taking care of' you mean sniffing at her from time to time to make sure she was still alive. Oh, and throwing the piece of whatever prey animal he had carried back to the cave at her.

"Here, eat something.....and don't break anything trying stand up."

Or do, whatever, it'll just give him more to mock you for later.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 am
Amon Larethian

Tanaka's voice surprised Aketch as she was trying to get up and she did fall on her side as she started to get up. There were no jokes to be had from the usual smart mouthed goddess but she was fine. Mostly surprised. The goddess tried again and this time was successful.

That was when she noticed the half hazard pile of food that was lying beside her. Wait. Had Tanaka been trying to provide her with food while she was out? Shocked she looked at the god with a surprised look. For once, she was speechless.

Well for a minute she was.

"Did.." She started still in disbelief, "Well.. Sure of course," The goddess was quick to start to chew on some of the meat that was offered.

"Wait.. how long was I out?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:09 am
Tanaka smirked, he was finding great amusement in her struggles. Yeah, no, you're getting no sympathy from him.

"A few days I guess."

A shrug, Tanaka settled to sit near the entrance of the cave. He glared at the nearby vultures, but otherwise ignored them. If they wanted to wait around to eat the goddess if she died, what did he care?

"You're lucky you didn't break your neck, or burst into flames"

He imagined that image for a moment, Aketch falling from the sky on fire, hilarious.

"Idiot, now you know why it's stupid to fly into a thunderstorm."

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:16 pm
Amon Larethian

He was right to call her an idiot as she had flown straight on in to a storm so Aketch merely chewed the offered meat and said nothing to that. It was really surprising , still, that Tanaka would care if she broke her neck or burst in the flames. There was the tinyest smile of amusement on her maw beneath her skull helm. She was not about to rub it in his face... yet. The pain was still very real and she was healing but not completely there yet.

"A few days is a long time. I take it this food pile beside me was your doing? " There was just the smallest hint of unmasked amusement behind those words.

The vultures were sure to stay outside of the den. They'd not descended on the goddess yet because they were so afraid of what Tanaka might do but in all honesty they had wished her a smooth recovery. After all, she was a goddess they revered and respected a great deal.

Aketchs eyes caught the sight of the vultures outside the cave.

"Are they friends of yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:39 pm
Tanaka snorted.

"I didn't want the leftovers to go to waste."

So maybe, MAYBE, he had brought that meat back specifically for her and left it there for her when she woke up because he knew she would be hungry....BUT HE SURE AS HELL WAS NOT GOING TO TELL HER THAT!

"They followed you here, I told them they could eat you if you died."

Grumpily, he flopped down in a huff, shooing one of the vultures away from him. Now hurry up and heal and get out of my cave! He was never going to get the bbq goddess smell out of here!

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:53 pm
Amon Larethian

Were those tears in the goddesses eyes. She was all of a sudden fighting tears but not because her feelings were hurt or anything but because some one cared enough to provide her with all her favorite things. There were a few moments where she was quiet so she could regain control of her feelings and stop fighting stupid tears.

"You know as the goddess of scavengers left overs sort of my deal," There was a look of admiration in those yellow orbed eyes, "And I always wanted to be eaten by vultures if I was to die. My life would be complete."

One thing she wasn't saying was that she wanted everything to be eaten by vultures, or hyenas or other scavengers if they died. Being scavenged was among one of the greatest things that could happen to a being if you asked Aketch. Her domain made her heavily biased.

"But ... How'd you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 pm
What the hell was she rambling on about now? He was at that moment doing his best to pretend to ignore her and the vultures that had grown entirely too bold and wandering far closer to his paws than any wise creature should have.

"How what--"

Omg, was she crying? Seriously? WTF WOMAN!? Why the hell was she crying? Arrggg!! If he could have facepawed any harder he would have. He had just insulted her and she took it as him being nice? Maybe her brain had been scrambled more than he thought...

"Lucky guess."

Oh there was a definite 'how the ******** did i get stuck with this one?' grumble in his voice.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm
Amon Larethian

The fact that Tanaka was so weirded out by her disposition was entirely lost on the goddess. Especially since Tanaka had some new unwanted friends by his paw. The vultures seemed to have taken a liking to the black and white god. Aketch smiled from under her helm.

"You look like you made some friends while I was out." She felt a swell of pride, "Seems like they really like you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 pm
Tanaka grumbled low, his tail twitching in annoyance, like a grumpy housecat.

"I bet they'll be disappointed when they realize they can't eat you."

Hmph, he should have let them eat her when he had the chance. He glared at the feathered creatures, or maybe he should have eaten them....and they weren't his friends damn it! Only nutjobs make friends with buzzards.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 pm
Amon Larethian

"Probably," The goddess admitted. "That means they miss out on a good meal. But thats fine. They have have some of these scraps." She threw some some of the meat towards the creatures and the group of them gathered pecking at the flesh.

Slowly, Aketched padded on over towards Tanaka. There was a noticeable limp in the way she was walking as she was not yet fully healed. With a grin still firmly perched on her limps she whispered, "Thanks." With that she walked past the god of conflict to the mouth of the cave.

"You'll be wanting your cave back I imagine. Looks like you got a group of vulture fans now so maybe you'll see me again," She gave him a stoic nod that was way too cool to have been coming from the likes of her. Her black wings fanned out and with a powerful flap she was airborne hoovering in place. There were clouds over head but no lightening at least not that Aketch could tell.

"Where there is death you'll find me ~ " She took off in to the sky this time making sure she was far above the clouds rather than below.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 am
Tanaka glared at her, eyes narrowed, a sneer curling at the edges of his maw.

“You are most definitely NOT welcome.”

Oh how he hated her!

“Not if that death is your own.”

Not that he’d ever get that lucky. But for now, she was gone, ah free at last. He stretched his paws as if to finally relax. Or he would haven’t it weren’t for all those stupid vultures still hanging around! ROAR! Get away from me!

Such a grumpy wolverine cat, he was going to have to go find someway to relieve his tension now. Fortunately, this was the perfect land for such.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces