[PRP] The Dust Settles [Ciro x Ledz]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:04 am
A big cloud of dust had engulfed the small area where Ledz had entered with an opponent leaving the three younger male lions who had followed her a gasp. There was a yelp and it was hard to tell who it belonged to until the dust settled and on top of a cowering lioness stood Ledz. There was an unfriendly glare in her purple eyes as she spit to the side of her. Her claws were unsheathed and wrapped firmly around this females neck.

"See I told you this was stupid. Come back and fight me when you've got a real reason to and aren't trying to prove something," Ledz almost sounded bored. "Now. I am going to let you go. No funny business. We'll never speak of this again after today. K?"

The other lioness firmly shook her head in agreement.

"K." Ledz lifted her paw and slowly got off the lioness making sure her back never turned on her opponent. The other lioness was a little dirty but virtually unscathed. Even so, she was quick to high tail it out of there away from Ledz who seemed to not really care. There was cheering from the three young male lions behind her but Ledz did not seem to pay it any mind. Her features were hard to read right now.

"You three. I need some time. Can you .. leave." This was not a full question but a statement that really read as simply 'leave'. She had no time for boys who cheered on girls settling things woman to woman. The three got the message because they left almost as quickly as the lioness had.

Ledz was alone now. That was fine by her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:22 pm
Alpaca Chobi

There was something the caught the male's attention on his way back to the den. It sounded as if there was a scuffle afoot, and, being the Captain he was, Ciro wouldn't bypass the chance to watch potential amongst the Stormborn. The cubs were starting to get older, and that meant they were becoming more rebellious. His two daughters from Ruka, seemed to be particularly troublesome. The thought worried Ciro. He did tell Ruka he would raise them right, however, that was proving to be quite the task. Well, probably more so for Njia, who had taken the brunt of raising the children. Ciro just...visited...per the lioness' request. Both knew what sort of shenanigans they would likely get into (not that Ciro would complain) but, it probably wasn't the best for children to see.

Golden eyes watched entanglement of two lionesses, dust kicking up to obscure the scene. When it settled, the pale lioness appeared to be the victor. He gazed towards what appeared to be an audience, the younger males. He smirked when the defeated female left, followed by the three males.

When he was sure the coast was clear, Ciro stepped out from the shadows.

"Bravo. Bravo." He started, stalking close to the lioness. "I do enjoy seeing a female well off in a battle. Tell me, who has taught you so well?" Ciro asked, his gold gaze staring into the other's orbs, a smirk evident bright on his maw.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 pm
KasaiLoki

Very rarely did Ledz look surprised but when a male came from the shadows it was reasonable for her expression to lift a brow of curiosity at this male. The lioness took a bold step forward towards this male and inspected him closely. He looked like a seasoned storm born for sure.

"Whats it matter who taught me," Her purple eyes were now matching the males own yellow eyes, "The important part is that I win. And I'm going to continue to win as long as there are those stupid enough to want to fight me." The kirin lioness took a seat.

The mystery of why this male had approached her remained and Ledz would stubbornly sit in front of him until he got to the point. Ledz wasn't the sort of lioness that was much for flower talking as much as she was the sort who preferred actions. Her tail wrapped firmly around her front paws coiled nice and tight. Her eyes looked expectant at this strange male.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:40 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Ciro paused with what she said. He shrugged a bit at her words.

"I guess it does not truly matter who taught you. But I figured most would have pride in learning the skills. It is merely a compliment for you, for you see, I have some daughters of my own that I can only hope will one day fight as well as you. And, while I would be most happy to train them myself, being a Captain I find little time to actually do such option. So, maybe it was just a selfish thought of my own. I admire a female who can fight her way to the top." He continued his gaze. "You seem to be a female that can do that."

He stepped closer to the female watching her, trying to figure her out. She seemed like a bit more difficult lioness to read, which never phased the male. He'd figure her out, even if it meant the time it could take.

While she sat, Ciro remained standing.

"What's your name." It was a statement, not a question. Maybe figuring out her relations in the pride would help him out.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:49 pm
KasaiLoki

Ledz closed her eyes and inhaled feeling a swell of pride at the dark lions words. So, her fighting skills had been noticed. Bast'ion had only noticed that boys seemed to be following after her now and didn't seem to care so much about her fighting skills. Maybe there was a little bit of daddy issues going on or something but the praise actually meant a lot coming from an older male having noticed her.

"Gołoledź... Ledz will do just fine though," She never really gave her full name to anyone. It was a mouth full and Ledz was short enough that giving her name could be done quickly.

Her tail twitched from side to side as she looked thoughtful.

"How old are your daughters? Do you need some one to tutor them?" Now she was looking for a way to please this male which was strange. She'd never cared before what other males thought. Granted, they had all been her age or younger usually. The ones that followed her around that is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:04 pm
Alpaca Chobi

To prove he had heard the female, Ciro had repeated her full name back to her. " Gołoledź".

Although, he was sure that he would call her Ledz as she advised him. It was easier to say, but when it came to introductions to a beautiful female, Ciro wanted to make the best first impression. He had years of experience in that department, and figured he had mastered the art quite a bit.

"Ciro'mekaitso" he introduced, "though most just call me Ciro." He had already established he was a captain, so he left the title off his name for repetitiveness sake.

"They are still quite young. But, they are rebellious. It will only lead to trouble when they are older if they don't start finding some focus." He thought about it. If Ledz was willing to tutor the children in the art of fighting, perhaps that meant she could take them for a short weekend or what not for the learning experience, and him and Njia could a short viking outing and more so, some alone time.

"I'd have to make sure it would be okay with their mother, but. If you are offering, I would love my daughters to learn from a talented lioness like yourself. It would be an honor." Ciro continued to choose his words wisely, noting the female becoming more receptive to his words. Perhaps her barrier she had put up earlier was crumbling ever so slightly.

"But. I must admit I did not see the entire battle before. So, might you show me a bit of your skills on a more...one on one level." He didn't know her rank in the pride; he assumed she was more than a thrall. Reaver perhaps? Or...maybe a very skilled freeborn?

"If you have the time that is. I would hate to intrude on your schedule."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:15 pm
KasaiLoki

There was something special about hearing her full name from some one else. Rarely did anyone call her anything but Ledz and she was fine with that but , as long as she wasn't the one to say it, she liked hearing her full name from time to time. The fact that Ciro also preferred his name shortened earned him a tad more trust from Ledz. Whether she liked it or not her guard was being let down. Ledz was a tough lioness but she was on the younger side which meant a great deal of inexperience and naivety came with that.

"Well... if your daughters want to learn to fight I can teach them. That isn't a problem," A rush of swell of pride inside her poured out once more as she agreed she would tutor his daughters if that was what he wanted. Weird, she'd never felt the need to please others before. Was this ... a crush or was this some kind of daddy issue she really ought to look in to this. But Ledz wasn't one to deeply think about her own mental stability or issues.

A look of surprise over came her features when he offered to show her some moves.

"...." At first she was a little speechless, ".. I have time. Now is fine. What kind of stuff do you want to show me?"

No older male had ever offered to show her some moves before. Especially not a captain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:30 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Whether they wanted to learn or not wasn't the question. They would learn. They would be proud Stormborn.

"After our little lesson, I will stop by their mother's den to verify that this is okay. Always a two way street, to make sure their mother wants them to learn the art at this age. I don't see that being a problem though," he found himself shrugging. He would just make the offer look good to her. He had that way with the dark female.

Ciro nodded his head to the east, wanting the female to follow him. "This area is just a bit too dusty for my liking. It's hard to show your true skills with the dust ends of obscuring your view half way through. It is great for a true battle, but for a lesson, not so much.

"Learn to control your stamina would be my first lesson. While your form looked good at the end, you seemed to be weary. I'd like to show you how to prevent that." He'd like to show her other things too, but he was sure he would be able to persuade the female in meeting with him again.

"You aren't a Reaver yet, correct?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:38 pm
KasaiLoki

Asking the cubs mother made sense as if he was part of a pair you'd need the other halfs approval as well. There was no argument from Ledz on that. Bast'ion for some time got away with not needing anyones approval because he typically had litters with rogues who weren't part of the pride. With Yhe being pregnant now though things were about to change for him. Honestly, Ledz was a little jealous that her mother wasn't around. Part of why she was so gruff was because of the lack of female influence in her life.

Impressive that he had a keen eye for battle. Another positive point down in Ledz's book of features she liked about this male. He could really tell a lot about her battle despite being obscured by the dust. It was true , she had been weary after her battle but she hadn't known there were ways to sharpen and fine tune her skill. The lioness listened in wonder about the things that could be better about her fighting style. She gave Ciro a sharp nod in acknowledgement.

"I am not. But I am scheduled for my first viking soon. I am going under the Reaver Beflecken to earn my title." She was giving him all the information she could which wasn't like her. "Is there something I should know about being a reaver?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:02 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Last for me smile

The name, Beflecken, did not ring a bell to Ciro. There seemed to be so many freeborn promoted to the rank, he had trouble keeping track of them. He just gave Ledz a brief nod.

"I am sure it will be worth your while. The first viking is always the most nerve wracking. But, this Beflecken will be wise not to underestimate your skills, otherwise you will be leading the band home instead of them." He used the pronoun, not knowing if Beflecken was male or female.

"Always have a wary eye," Ciro advised as he spoke. "What you may think is friend can actually be foe, and what you may see as foe may be twice as many lurking in the shadows." Countless times Ciro had been ambushed on vikings. Some he had made out the victor, others well...not so much. He never dwelled on those instances.

"Learn from what I teach you today. Feel free to find me again before you leave for another lesson," he offered. His own agenda would have to be put to use later, knowing some particular skills could be distracting for a lioness. He wouldn't hinder a potential reaver candidate, but he could sure reward one once returned.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:44 am
KasaiLoki

Ledz gave the male a knowing nod as thanks for his guidance.

"I will take what you say to heart and think on it before my journey," And Ledz would do just that. Becoming a reaver was something she was destined to do after all and if a captain was telling her some pointers you better believe she wasn't about to put those pointers to waste.

"Thanks again. I'll do that." With that Ledz turned her back to Ciro and started off on her way back towards the family den. She had a lot to think about right now.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games