Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP]Songs by the Sea [Kai & Kelpie]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kai took a deep breath of the clean, salty breeze before letting it out as a playful trill much like a sea bird as she began to sing, head bobbing in time to a beat only she could seem to hear.

'Oh gather round ye lads and lasses
A story I'll tell to you. Of jolly travlers by the sea
and the ladies they loved so true.
Swift of paw and bright of eye, they traveled near and far
bring back riches of the earth and news for ears...'

A frown marred her face as she paused before huffing ,"Oh what a time to lose the words! C'mon Kai...think! Riched of the earth and news from near and far? News for..what?!"

Groaning, the blue spotted lioness flopped down and covered her face with her paws muttering it was hopeless.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:42 pm
Keantha

User ImageKelpie was ion a very good mood. Her recent acceptance by the sea left her with a spring in her step a spring that couldn’t be marred by anything. When she heard the song as she stepped on to the soft sandy beach she started to hum automatically. When the tune stopped though she tilted her dark head let her gaze fall upon the pale female.

Her coat was unfamiliar but the faint scent of the sea rolled off her. She had certainly not been born here but she lived here now. The lioness had clearly made a great decision in her life and Kelpie was keen to welcome the lioness and ask her why she looked so sad.

“Your song was lovely, why did you stop?” She trilled settling herself in to a sit her green tufted tail curling around her paws.

Syrius Lionwing

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:52 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Kai blinked startled as she looked up to see another lioness had joined her. "Oh! I..uh..well I lost the melody." She vaguely recognized the black and green female as another who had taken the rites and been welcomed into the sea. "The songs, the come and go like the tides. Sometimes the words come in easily, leaving the song like a tidepool in my mind, and then sometimes they retreat, leaving my mind bare and dry."

Shrugging slender shoulders, gold eyes met silver as Kai gave a faint smile, "Right now it's a low tide. Anyway, I'm Kai. "

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:55 pm
Keantha

The turtle marked femme smiled and tilted her head gently. “It was a lovely ditty. A lot of lions like to sing songs of the sea round here.” It was sort of a tradition really, while she had no singing voice to speak of many of the males sang shanties when hey worked on building new dens.

“Kelpie.” She purred, reciprocating the greeting and presenting her name. “You are new here yes? I don’t recognise your coat pattern.” She couldn’t really say she knew everyone in the pride of course, but, she could recognise coat patterns pretty well, she and her siblings of course had very distinct patterns that linked them together so she had become accustomed to having an eye for the patterns of others.

She was fairly certain she had never seen this particular pattern before so she was fairly sure that the lioness was new, which was very exciting, it meant she could ask questions, questions about not here.

Syrius Lionwing

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:45 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Sorry life has been eating me!

Kai smiled warmly as she nodded, "Not long at all. The ocean welcomed me a few days ago. It was..." She trailed off her voice full of wonder and awe. "It was like coming home to mother's loving embrace, each wave the thundering purr of father's pride. " She huffed a bit ducking her head realizing that was a little overly sappy.

"Though I suppose you know how that goes."

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff