[PRP] Let's Begin (Mkhai x Sebor)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:43 pm
Mkhai had to step out of his den again, and this time it wasn't even because Fidelity was there... though she was. The issue wasn't her so much as it was that he wanted to set his plans into action. With god cubs on the way he was starting to grow worried that he'd be distracted from his original goal. It was time to lay down some ground work and get started on his vision. He was not sure how successful he would be, and he was hardly a romantic when it came to the ladies.

But he was strong, and even in his mortal visage the feeling of 'power' radiated from him. It was difficult for the God of Warriors to keep his godhood concealed. All of his power was at the tip of his claw, just waiting to be tapped into. Yet, he held himself at bay, and that alone was frustrating. He wanted to fight, he wanted to feel his claws tear into flesh that did not want to yield. He wanted the taste of blood between his teeth... and yet here he was playing caretaker to a pregnant and very demanding goddess.

Mkhai could teleport anywhere he pleased, but he didn't dare risk breaking the rules of mortality while he was in such a form. So he was bound within the Stormborn, unable to even sneak out on a viking in fear that somehow Fidelity would slip through his claws. Moreso than this mortal game he played, he needed to be involved with his cubs from the goddess of Fidelity. He would not allow them of all to be weak.

The god shook the tension out of his shoulders, and then made his way into the heart of the pride. It was time for him to start looking for potential females.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:03 pm
User ImageIt was a long walk back to her den from where the Viking party had split, but Sebor didn't mind. It meant she got to drag what remained of the hyena carcass through the pride, showing off her prize. The group had been ambushed in the night by a pack of the beasts and they had managed to fight them off, protecting the other spoils they had won during their time in the rogue lands. Sebor had wrestled with the head of the hyena pack, eventually killing her, and the Captain that had led them had proposed she win the body and the pelt that went with it. The group had agreed and Sebor couldn't have been happier - hyenas were formidable foes when attacking in groups so the story that went along with the pleasantly colored grey and black pelt would suit her desire for treasure just fine.

Bloody, a bit cut up from the fight, but very proud, the female hauled her prize along as best she could. She paused to rest her neck a few times before reaching a small watering hole just where the dens began to form. She took a long drink, leaving the dead creature at her side.

It was only when she noticed she wasn't alone that she lifted her head, eyes tracking a large spotted male who was making his way through the area. She remained silent but nodded her head in greeting as it was clear he was heading in her direction, although what wasn't clear was if his destination was her or elsewhere.

Krysin

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:12 pm
Mkhai had intended to make it deeper into the pride when a unique sight greeted his eyes. He had almost absent-mindedly nodded to the female in return before realizing what was obviously her 'prize' at her feet. If his destination had originally been elsewhere, he changed it within an instant. Curiosity was an unusual feeling for Mkhai to experience, but he couldn't stop the little prod at the back of his mind telling him to investigate the pale lioness.

As he made his way over to her, her condition became more clear to him. She was a fit lioness, and one that had recently been in a fight from the looks of the cuts and bruises along her body. While most of the Stormborn were strong, she seemed to wear her strength like a badge... and Mkhai was definitely intrigued by it. "Hello," he greeted her simply. He was still not used to the Stormborn slang, and while he looked like a perfect for the pride there always seemed to be something off about him.

"You must have fought well to have earned such a prize," he complimented her, which was unusual for a god who was so easily impressed. But, he was trying to be nice to coax the story out of her. There had to be a story behind a hyena kill. The carcass was fresh, though he believed that hyenas always smelt better in death than they did in life.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:21 pm
Ah, it seemed his original destination hadn't been her after all, but now it was. Sebor didn't mind a bit of company and the excuse to rest a little longer wasn't something she'd turn down, either. She wasn't as young as she used to be and the fight, plus dragging her prize home from out in the rogue lands was exhausting her.

The normal greeting made one ear flick and a little smile settled on her face. A joining rogue like her, then. She had been here for years and was used to the typical greetings given to one another but it was nice to be spoken to how she had grown up.

"Hello," she offered in response, liking the water from her chin. She glanced down at the hyena, a soft 'mm' echoing in her chest as the male mentioned it.

"Well enough, I suppose," she said as she looked back up at the large male. She hadn't seen a lion this big in quite a while, perhaps just a bit larger than the last rogue spoken with. The largest lion she had ever met had of course been Talfrid, but being a god that was a no brainer.

"A pack of them ambushed our Viking party on our way back last evening," she said, not at all against telling the stranger the story, something within her pushing her to do so. It seemed he could appreciate the tale. "One on one a hyena can be easily dispatched so long as you're careful, but a swarm like that...I'm surprised we didn't have any casualties." Injuries a-plenty, but the day a Reaver turned down a new scar was the day the stars fell from the sky.

"This was their leader," she added, pushing the corpse over. Around the hyena's neck was a choker made of toe bones, each tipped in a claw. Possibly kills of her own, displaying her prowess to her foes. "She decided to tangle with the wrong lioness."

Krysin

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:34 pm
That was most impressive, Mkhai thought to himself. He hadn't expected to find a potential lioness to carry on his bloodline so soon. Of course, the Warlord herself had been no question at all. But, he figured it would be difficult to discern the truly deserving from the rest of the pride. His blood, after all, was a gift to be bestowed. It was something powerful that needed to properly cultivated. The god had no intention of wasting his bloodline on the weak.

But, he was not wiling to jump to conclusions with this lioness. She seemed to be the right fit, but there was no way to discern if she was even interested. Fidelity had given him some lessons, but honestly he had gotten distracted and now he had cubs on the way with her... so maybe those lessons had worked? Mkhai scrunched his brow for a moment, trying to figure out how best to proceed with the pale lioness.

"It is a testament to the skill of your party that you are all alive," Mkhai agreed. Hyenas could be pesky things - not that they had ever bothered him, but he had witnessed mortals struggle against them.

"A fine trophy for the one who ended her life. Your own strength must be impressive - if you wish to duel some time I would be honored to fight you." Mkhai saw little difference in strength when it came to genders. What mattered to him was one's own skill and strength - those who pushed themselves to the brink of their abilities were the most impressive to him. "I have yet to encounter a foe in such overwhelming numbers, though I do not think they would phase me much."

And his honesty was a little too egotistical.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:40 pm
Sebor nodded in agreement. She made sure only to go a-Viking with competent Reavers and a reliable Captain. There were many rising up in the ranks as of late but she didn't trust all of them as far as she could throw them. She had her favorites that she liked to go out with and she would stick to them because they had been through situations like this one in the past and they had all made it home.

The comment that followed caused her to raise a brow. Scrapping and dueling wasn't unheard of here - it was quite common in fact - but she had never been approached for a duel before she had even gotten the other lion's name. He went on, a bit boastful in his words, but Sebor was used to those who puffed up their chest and paraded their skills - real or otherwise - around for all to see. At least he wasn't obnoxious about it.

"You'd be surprised," she said, eyeing the male curiously. There was something about him that was...off. She couldn't put her paw on what, exactly, but her desire to say 'yes' to his offer to fight was strong and that wasn't a normal response from her.

"I suppose a duel wouldn't go amiss, but I'd like to recover from this one first," she said, nodding down to the hyena. "My den isn't far from here though, so I'm sure we'll find one another again. I'm Sebor," she added, finally giving her own name in the hopes of getting one in return.

Krysin

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm
"Mkhai," he offered his name to her in return. He was a no-nonsense sort of lion, and it made small talk increasingly difficult for him to maintain. When he set his mind on something, he became determined to reach it as quickly as possible. Patience wasn't one of his virtues. In fact, the only remarkable thing about him was his strength and battle prowess. He could be downright awkward at times.

Which he was being right now, allowing a heavy silence to fall between them as he mulled over his next words carefully. What did Fidelity tell him to say in such a situation? A female had mentioned her den, but he hardly even knew a thing about her. She could have a lover, and she simply could also have no interest in him. What a dilemma the god had stumbled into. He had found what he believed to be a suitable partner, but had no idea how to go about approaching her.

It wasn't as if he would be committed to her. He had bigger fish to fry than one mere mortal in a pride of many. But, he was committed to the idea of strong offspring, and if she could produce that for him than he was very interested. These were all simple musings that he could not voice, or at least struggled to put to words.

"At the very least, allow me to carry that carcass to your den for you. If it'll help you get into fighting form quicker than I would be glad to assist you." He was already inviting himself into her den, though his intention wasn't impure at the moment. Mkhai did genuinely want to fight her. If she didn't have his cubs, there was no better use for her than to spar against and increase his own skill.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 pm
Mkhai. Not a name she had heard before but this pride was so large there were probably hundreds of lions she hadn't met. There was just a huge cub boom as well, more faces and names that she'd never know or cared to learn. This male, though, she would certainly remember due to his size alone.

The silence that stretched between them was a bit awkward but Sebor filled it (for herself at least) by getting another drink. She lifted her head again as Mkhai spoke, mentioning helping her carry the dead hyena back to her den so she could start to heal a bit faster. An amused smirk crossed her muzzle and she glanced up at the taller lion, not at all put off by his forward way of speaking.

"I suppose I could accept your help," she said. She was pretty tired, after all. "And if you point me in the direction of where your den is, I can stop by once I've rested a bit to thank you by way of dueling." It seemed a fair trade in her mind.

Krysin

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:23 pm
Hah, and Fidelity thought he had no skill at all. Of course, the lioness wasn't inviting him to her den for that, but Mkhai could still feel a sense of satisfaction from not doing something wrong. Perhaps he should have picked a less impressive female to practice on before trying to woo those with actual talent. But, Mkhai was an act-first think-later kind of guy. He was impulsive by nature and was used to getting his way.

He was a god, how could he not get his way?

"Of course..."

OH s**t.

He still had Fidelity in his den. How awkward would it be if he had a female mortal he was trying to impress come over to his den and see a pregnant goddess there? Of course, Fidelity's natural god form blended in perfectly with mortals, but it was a little concerning. But... he had to tell her, right? She was going to show her the way to her den after all.

"It is perhaps no longer than a kilometer south from here." His den was not very far at all, and he had just moved into it to accommodate his... current burden. "I am sure it would not be hard for you to find." Mkhai sat down and waited patiently for Sebor to finish quenching her thirst. There was no need to rush the lioness - he had all the time in the world, even if perhaps she did not.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:37 pm
Sebor nodded slightly as Mkhai explained where his den was. Not far from here, then. That was good. She could easily sniff him out if need be but she had the sneaking suspicion that he'd be seeking her out first. When one was eager to duel like he was waiting was hard.

"Probably not. Someone of your stature is easy to find," she said before nodding to the hyena. "We can head out now. Do try not to put too many more puncture holes in the pelt. I'd like it to be semi-presentable." She'd have to get rid of the meat first but leaving it out for the birds would solve that problem. She'd just have to have words with them about not ruining the fur.

She started off once Mkhai got the hyena situated, leading the way back to her den. He was certainly an interesting one...perhaps after their friendly duel she'd see if he was the type to remember for Vikings.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out