Reply [IC] Vita'Alizaliwa Lands
[Border PRP] Visit from a Hobbit!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Long before any figure was visable, a cheerful whistling was heard on the afternoon winds followed by a gravelly female's voice singing a sea shanty of all things!

'When I was a little lad
And so my mother told me,
Way, haul away, we'll haul away Joe,
That if I did not kiss a gal
My lips would grow all moldy,
Way, haul away, we'll haul away Joe. '

Once someone was looking though, it was hard to miss the blinding white and navy coat of the lioness. She was rather short in height, barely more than an adol but broad of chest with muscular legs. Ever so often she would pause and peer about at the sun to make sure of her headings before walking on humming.

'Way, haul away, we'll haul for better weather,
Way, haul away, we'll haul away Joe. '

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

Once more on patrol, once more having to cuff wayward Grunts that were lazily trying to shirk their responsibilities and training or trying to evade their Generals and go wooing each other in the long grass. This season, honestly. And now she stalked the borders on her trails, checking on the numbers of herds, on the passing breezes, on the singing-

Wait singing?

She frowned as she raised her head over the grass to peer in the direction of the noise, only to spot the pale, barely adult lion wandering the lands, a rogue? Ah well, best to check in the end if it was or wasn't. Padding their way over with her huge bulk slicing through the grass like a shark through the water she eventually came across this odd visitor with a raised eyebrow and her ears swiveled forward.
Her entire attention on the smaller lioness.

"Lok'tar, traveler...have you come far?"

Keantha

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:15 pm
'Lightning Shadow X'
Sorry it took me so long!

Ves's purple eyes lit up when she spied the bigger female, "Hail and well met! Aye I've traveled a ways but that is just my nature. My home is among the marshes with the Sûzat. I am a bit of a wandering bard, seeking trade and stories to bring home to my clan."

Her easy smile was welcoming as she studied the other lioness, "Have I strayed into your lands lady? If so I apologize and I'll be on my way."

[IC] Vita'Alizaliwa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games