[PRP] Meetings part 2 (Mkhai/Aldan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:26 pm
Aldan was growing. He hadn't quite sprouted hairs on his chest to indicate the start of adolescence, but compared to the new litters of cubs roaming around, he seemed to tower over them. He wouldn't be surprised to start seeing the darkened strands popping out in the location.

As grew older, Aldan had learned about his mother and her lineage. He had also met a few others in the pride that were relatively his size. He didn't have the headaches when they were around, nor that large multi colored lion he had met a few weeks back. He had put two and two together, and figured his headaches between that lion, the cubs and his mother (or lack thereof) were related. The two cubs he had befriended, the thrall Luamei and the Freeborn Runa, made the headaches wane, while others such as Rukayo or Muunokhoi, even his father, did nothing to stop the constant throbs. Luckily, when he was home, his siblings were there. And with God blood running through their veins, the feeling was gone.

Aldan decided today though, he would try confronting that male, to try and figure out his lineage. Luamei did not know her father, neither did Runa. Did Mkhai know his? Perhaps with more information about the adult lion, Aldan could figure himself out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:43 pm
Mkhai was alone, which was not unusual. Neither was the small frown upon his face relaying his dissatisfaction with the world around him. He had not planned to have actual god cubs any time soon, and if that had been his intention he would have selected a less troublesome mother. At least her domain was not as worthless as something like Friendship. He imagined Fidelity had the potential to give him decent cubs, but whether she would remained to be seen.

Mortal cubs would be easier to deal with. They would live a relatively short life span, and if any disappointed them he could easily cut them out of his life. They were more... expendable. Yet, he had been blessed with none of those yet. He couldn't even begin his plan to make the Stormborn swell with the strength of his bloodline.

No, now he had a pregnant goddess messing with his days.

Just as his luck would have it, he recognized a cub making his way directly to him. The last time Mkhai had seen Aldan, the cub was fresh on his legs. The creature was still tiny, but seemed to have grown and developed enough to be a consistent pain in his a**. "What are you doing," Mkhai spoke in a tone that made it clear his words were not a question. He held up a paw, just to keep the little tyke at bay.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Krysin

Aldan's ears perked as the figure he had been looking for was just before him. Well, that made things a lot easier! Aldan flashed the biggest grin to Mkhai, as if he were his best friends seeing each other for the first time in years.

"Ohhhh you were just who I was looking for!" Aldan chirped, puffing up just a bit to show Mkhai he had grown. "Look it me now ! I am not super small anymore. Isn't that great!" He eyed the paw that Mkhai held out, giggling. He was still a cub after all.

"I thought you would be happy to see meeee. Are you not? Look. I think I figured you out. Guess what I learned recently about myself McKey! Guess guess guess!" The cub asked excitedly bouncing in his spot, the paw keeping him from pouncing on the male.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:34 pm
"You are still quite small," Mkhai answered with an impatient sigh. The cub was larger now, but he would never quite reach the same size as Mkhai himself. The god had never been great with cubs and never willingly dealt with them. It was unsurprising, considering the domain he represented. He found it hard to express himself in any other way than anger and disappointment. Sometimes he enjoyed himself in battle, but he hardly enjoyed playing around with cubs.

"I am not. Your voice squeaks and you are very bouncy," he informed the cub with no amount of kindness. After all, the little thing was practically bouncing around him with far too much energy than Mkhai could handle. He held his paw in place, using it as the only line of defense between himself and the boy cub. He was sure that if he let down his guard Aldan would be all over him.

"I do not guess. If you want to tell me something you might as well say it, or else I am going to leave and do more important things elsewhere." Not much fun, was he?

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:48 pm
Krysin

"Oh. You are so not fun!" Aldan hmphed, eyes narrowing just slightly.

"Well. Don't leave. It's a good thing you are already sitting down for this! But Guest who my mom is! I mean. I know you won't guess...but. My dad told me my Mom is a GOD. Can you believe that?! How cool is that!" Aldan said excitedly, his whole body seeming to vibrate with excitement. His next thoughts were if he should dive left or right of the paw to try and tackle the male.

"Do you know your parents? Is one of them a god too? I never thought I would meet a God before, but look, my mom's one!" He chose left, diving past the paw that was held up to try and tackle the large male before him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:04 pm
"I am an adult. Adults are not fun," Mkhai answered with not even the slightest amount of wisdom. He was just trying to deter the boy from pestering him further. Unfortunately it seemed as if no one could deter Aldan from whatever goal the cub had set his sights on.

The next words out of Aldan's mouth were surprising, and Mkhai couldn't help but lift a brow with curiosity. If such a thing were true, and the cub's parent was a god... he had to wonder which one. It was the mother, which made it strange she would abandon her young unless she simply did not care for them. He was curious enough that he wanted to know more, but he didn't exactly want to feed into this 'god' idea that was bouncing through the cubs head.

His identity still needed to be concealed in order for him to function like a normal member of the pride. "I do not know my parents, young one, nor would I benefit from knowing them." Aldan's tenacity was impressive, but Mkhai was an expert at reading intention. He stepped out of the way of the cub's rambunctious tackle. It would seem like he really could not lower his guard around the youth.

"If your mother is indeed a goddess, it would be best to honor her by abandoning your foolish cub games and honing your skills as a Stormborn." Of course, it was a little much to ask of a cub... but Mkhai never made things easy.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:29 pm
Krysin

"My name's not young one. It's Aldan. All-Dan." He stated, his front paws moving in the air to emphasize each syllable. "Say it with me, together now. All-Dan." The winged cub frowned when Mkhai did not mimic his words. He shrugged it off though.

"Oh. So you are like Runa and Luamei! They don't know one of their parents either. But. I have a sneaking suspicion that they might be related to one too because I don't get headaches around them like I do if it were Rukayo. Or even my dad for that matter! When it's just me and him nothing. But, when I am near you, you make them go away too! So maybe one of your parents is a god as well. Wouldn't that be cool!" Aldan gasped slightly. "It's like we would be BROTHERS."

His excitedness faded just a bit at the mention of honoring his mother by honing his skills.

"...sometimes dad is too busy to teach me...Maybe you could help me?" Aldan asked, giving Mkhai is best set up puppy dog eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:50 pm
Mkhai stared down at the cub for too-long in silence. If Aldan actually thought that Mkhai would repeat his words, the cub was delusional. Why he just didn't walk away from the interaction was a mystery. Perhaps, he just wanted to learn a little bit about how to handle cubs. He did have a few on the way now, though he wasn't sure how many or if they would even be valuable. Mkhai was not an easy god to please, and it would be a lesson his young would have to learn in time.

"I am not like this Runa or Luamei. I am like myself, just as you are like yourself." He reached over to Aldan, which for a moment could have seemed like a friendly gesture. Instead, he attempted to push his paw against the cub's chest and gently shove him away. "We are not brothers. We bear absolutely no resemblance. It is a ridiculous notion." Man, this cub sure liked to talk. Mkhai had no idea how to silence the creature without being too rough on him.

Perhaps it really was time to run... "I will only teach you something if you abandon your silly obsession with gods." He doubted the cub would, but maybe it'd give the young one something to work towards to and make him leave Mkhai alone.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:01 pm
Krysin

Aldan hummed a bit when he was pushed away. His ears perked when Mkhai said he would teach him, but with the stipulation about gods in place.

"Somehow I think you are trying to hide something from me...." the son of Rebirth had stated, shrugging a bit. "Maybe. I don't know. I'll think about it and let you know some other time. Sounds good Mckey?" Aldan asked, wide grin on his maw again.

"Well! I just wanted to tell you that news. And that I think if you don't know who your parents are, then that is always a possibility! So. Next time you show me what it takes to be a good Stormborn. Kays?" not waiting for the answer, the little cub zoomed away from the male he 'befriended'. He'd fish out Mkhai another time in the near future.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:06 pm
Mkhai could barely hold back a sigh as the cub prattled on. But, his tactic seemed to work on Aldan. Either the cub was bored with hanging around him, or finally had listened to the god and decided to leave him alone because of it. Whatever the case was, Mkhai was relieved to see the cub turn away from him and run back to whatever den he had crawled out of.

He had to admit to his curiosity about the cub's lineage, but he was not so inclined to dig around for more information. He doubted Aldan would know much, and he didn't feel like sticking his nose into someone else's business. The father would know, but Mkhai simply wouldn't be bothered.

After all, he had his own cubs on the way to focus on... if the mother would allow him.

Another sigh escaped his lips. Great, now he had to go back to his den and deal with that.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces