Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[prp] pie for your thoughts? (dhawsn & marinel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:33 pm
He was lucky they had chosen to make bubblypies that day. It allowed him to take what was left over (because yes, sometimes even miracles like that happened) and scrounge together into a scraps-heap of a pie, all uneven crusts and burst to fill fruits. He could even do something fancy like sprinkle some cinnamon! The possibilities were endless!

But first, clean up. He instructed a few candidates to start gathering the used dishes, bowls, and wares and form a line to rinse, soap, and dry. It wasn't really his authority so to speak, as he himself was just an older candidate, but he had been there long enough that for the most part his clout got him a mostly obedient lot. Dhawsn for his part began the cooldown: that is, he began to package and set away the food they had used, sealing the containers with large, strong hands. The thought of eating bubblypie at the end helped him work even faster.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 pm
The warm flakey, golden crust of a bubblypie was in Marinel’s mindeye. He could almost taste the refreshing of the cinnamon covered berries. He began his trek towards the kitchen, hoping to find a tray of bubblypies left on a counter.

No such luck, but the sweet smell of bubblypies filled his nostrils. They must be baking! Marinel entered and looked around. They’d be too hot to eat for several minutes after they came out. “They smell good,” he said.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:56 pm
Dhawsn looked over his shoulder as he worked and broke into a smile when he saw who it was. "Don' they, though," he said as he hauled containers from one side to the other. "I'll letcha get one if ya help me out. Mind sweepin' the floors for me, son?"

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:56 pm
They really did, and sweeping the floor wasn’t the worst thing he’d ever done for a bubblypie. “Sounds good,” he agreed with a smile. He took upa broom and started to sweep. “I would’ve helped anyway, unless you threatened to feed me greens.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:58 pm
"Don' tempt me now, son." Only, Dhawsn was as threatening as a newborn herdbeast, and he knew it. "You ain' gonna grow on sweets."

He settled back into his routine of shuffling containers back, stepping around where Marinel swept. "How ya doin'? Didja go to that lasy Hatching?"

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:27 am
Mari grinned. “Except sideways!” He said. He didn’t seem at all worried about the threat of greens; Dhawsn wouldn’t ruin a good pie by putting greens in one! “I’ll eat my greens if I must,” he added. “I think I’ll end up being a giant!”

“I’m alright.” Mari looked up from his sweeping to smile. “Yeah! Can you believe that bully Jagmund got a dragon? I thought that bronze was going to eat me!”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces