[PRP] Guess what... (Gwen/Mkhai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:40 pm
Something was...not quite right. Gwen was finding it more and more difficult to transform into her avian form, the figure she chose most of the time when amongst the mortals. Her eyes narrowed as she thought of reasons that would have prevented her transformation. Maybe she was getting a cold?

Or...

Now her eyes were in slits. That damn b*****d was telling the truth. Now she just needed to find him to inform of her current...predicament. She was suuureee the warrior would be ever so excited about the situation.

At least that meant he could fling with mortals easily enough and expand his blood through them, seeing as difficult it was for gods themselves to get pregnant.

The lioness had removed her gauntlets and necklace, hiding them in a quiet place while she paraded around the Stormborn in her true form. She was lucky enough to be able to pass as a mortal without her gear on. It was just her larger size and extra hair on her tail that could be questioned. She'd come across that bridge if she crossed it.

Her eyes scanned the quiet area, looking for the blue camo male.

Krysin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:06 pm
Mkhai had put to the back of his mind his... tutelage with the goddess of Fidelity. Not that there wasn't value in her instruction, but it was about time he moved on towards accomplishing his goal. He had been here too long with little results. It didn't help that his process of selecting females was... rigorous. The thralls held no interest to him, and while most females in the pride were strong... he wasn't looking for the normal sort of lioness to mother his children. He would not waste his blood on the weak, not even to practice on.

He supposed it meant he did not think of Fidelity as weak, but she was a goddess and it was by her nature to be strong.

The blue camo god had just finished accepting a challenge that had been proven to be rather disappointing. He had come out of the battle unscathed and barely out of breath. By far he was a superior being, but he had placed some handicaps upon himself in order to blend in. He was by no means far above their mortal level right now. His wings were gone, even his bracers had been set aside.

Still, there was no mistaking that his presence was larger-than-life. The only thing that gave him pause was seeing Fidelity approaching him in her true form. Sure she had lost some of the accessories, but it was a bold move even for a god. He stopped in his tracks, fixing his emerald gaze upon her pale form. "What are you doing?" he asked, rather almost demanded an answer from her. Normally she was in the form of an avian - to see her like this was unusual.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:14 pm
Krysin

There was the god, still parading around in his mortal form. She didn't blame him. As soon as the lands were to find out the deity they worshipped was living amongst them, they would go nuts. She lucked out having a less revered domain. Even if she were to go in full god form, many wouldn't realize who she was.

It was a bit of a blessing really. You got to be yourself amongst another's who life basically flashed before a God's eyes.

"What do you mean What am I doing? Looking for you, isn't is obvious?" The Goddess asked with an eyeroll. "I figured you'd be out here. I have some rather...intriguing news for you. However, I am unsure how you might handle it." There was a small frown on her maw as she watched Mkhai closely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:33 pm
"Why?" was the first word out of his mouth in response. Mkhai was not a cunning linguist. He was rather matter-of-fact and usually got straight to the point with his intentions. However he had managed to convince Fidelity to instruct him better was still a bit of a mystery to him. Things had gotten out of hand which was quite unusual for the god who was so used to everything being within his control.

He had gotten careless with the goddess, but still hardly felt like that mattered. "How do you know how I will handle it if you do not tell me?" he sighed. Mkhai turned to face her, devoting his full attention to the only being here who was on equal ground with him. She was not stronger, Mkhai was sure, but she could give him a good hurting if she wanted to.

"So, tell me. I am curious now why you have found me." He was not the kind of lion to ask for things. He was very much the taking type. Mkhai would demand everything he wanted, and if he did not receive it he knew very well how to throw his weight around. Even in idle conversation, there was something intimidating about the male... especially to those poor mortals who could never hope to compare.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 pm
Krysin

Fidelity shrugged her shoulders. God, it felt so weird being in her true form in the mortal realm. She would much rather be up in the Haven, discussing this matter. But, things were going a bit awry there too. At least this was a bit of a secluded area.

"I just figured you wouldn't be a father-like figure to godlings is all." She stated, her tone matching his matter-of-fact one he offered her.

She watched his eyes, calculating his reaction. Did he catch the words she spoke, or did she have to speak them again.

She chose the latter. "It seems you have indeed at least proved yourself to one female. Pity the children would need to remain hidden from most of this world's eyes until they are old enough to make decisions on their own, don't you think?" Now she was starting to toy with him.

"I blame you, by the way, for not being able to use my wings." Of course, the wingless goddess was referring to her avian form.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:48 pm
"Unlikely," Mkhai answered, though that was not in response to her statement of him being a father-figure. Rather, it was an answer to her insinuation that she was carrying his cubs. Gods found it incredibly difficult to get pregnant, and yet here she was claiming to be weighed down by his cubs after one rendezvous. He stared at her dubiously, green eyes narrowed to near-slits as he weighed her words.

He did not take her as a liar, but he still found it hard to believe that it had only taken one encounter for her to get pregnant. Mkhai had not been planning on having such significant spawn any time soon. Fatherhood was not the life he imagined for himself, but he refused to let any of his seed grow up weak.
Mkhai took a step closer to Gwen, thoughts racing through his mind as he closed the distance between them. "You do not think I am strong enough to protect them until they are capable of protecting themselves?" His intuition was correct - she was not lie about something like this. He had no idea how to handle the idea of having god cubs, but he knew one thing.

He wasn't going to let Fidelity go.

Whatever came next, he refused to let his cubs be weak.

"Well, it only means you can't fly away from me." Was that a cocky smirk on his face?

Yes it was.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:02 pm
Krysin

"Oh, look what seemed to dawn in that peanut sized brain of yours." Gwen commented as the God moved up towards her.

"I am not insinuating anything like that, dear Warriors. Rather the fact, I don't need your assistance in raising them. You are far too busy down here with your own little brood of ladies, that I don't think you will have the time nor energy to raise them. I see that how that form tires you." Instead the lioness took a step towards Mkhai, determination quite evident in her eyes.

"Is that a challenge? I think I can easily keep away from you if I chose to do so." She said, her tone flat as her eyes narrowed. "I can still teleport in this form still. I can play keep away from you easily enough." Now she smirked, one that rivaled his.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:12 pm
He was agitated that she would insinuate that this task was too great for him. He was not so weak that these mortal females would tire him from duties that took precendent. Yes, he wanted to sow his seed within the pride. But it was a careful and meticulous process. It wasn't as if he flung himself around to every willing female. He was not careless, and he was more than capable of helping her with some cubs.

There was that threat he almost expected to come, and Mkhai had to steel himself to keep from lashing out at her angrily. Instead he stood before her, rigid and stern but unwilling to back down from his own desires. He wanted to be a part of these cubs lives. Gods rarely had children, and he didn't want to mess up this opportunity.

If it meant he had to be political with her, then so be it. "I do not want you to disappear from me," he admitted gruffly. "I am more than a capable father. I can protect these cubs, and I can raise them to protect themselves. I am asking you to allow me to. If that means you have rules to make and boundaries to set, so be it.

But if you did not want me to be involved than you would not have told me."

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:14 am
Krysin

Gwen could not help but continue to smirk when the God seemed to retrace his steps.

"I will allow you to do so. There will be conditions involved, but I am sure we can come to an agreement for them." Fidelity purred, looking Mkhai in the eye. "You are right. I did come seek you out, plus my domain rivals loyalty. But don't break it. I will be gone faster than you think." Gwen warned, taken a small step away from the God.

"Now then. Where is your den? I am quite tired from all this hoshposh. We are gonna get a bit cozy together now aren't we." She sure couldn't go back to her nest in Ciro's den. And since this was partly Mkhai's fault, he'd have to deal with the extra body around.

And if he didn't have a den well, he'd best start finding Gwen one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:52 am
It seemed like he had chosen a fickle goddess to knock up, Mkhai thought with not even the slightest hint of amusement. He had never been with any other of the goddess before, but that was mostly from a lack of interest in his part. There had been no point in wasting his energy on them when he had so many more things to accomplish within his long life span. It figured that the one he caved to would not bow to his whim.

"You know my intentions here. I do hope you will accept them," Mkhai told her with a small 'hmph' sound. "But I have no interest any other gods," the god of Warriors promised her instead. What was the point in any other god when it was clear he was destined to have offspring with this one? The mortal realm was his' to play in, but he would not mess around with other gods if that was Fidelity's desire.

He did want to see what became of his cubs. If they were disappointments, he could always distance himself then.

"I will find new accomodations for us." That wasn't thrilling. This was already a lot more commitment than he was used to. "I do not think you desire to reside in an area full of bachelors." Offering her one more ambiguous frown, he turned away to get right to doing that before she disappeared on him.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas