[PRP] Wastelands are Paradise [Mlinzi x Aketch]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:03 pm
The hot baking sun over the cracked clay ground was always a welcome sight for Aketch as she glided above the withered lands. Her tattered wings stretched out as she proudly soared above what she deemed her home. It felt right to be here after journeying so much. To be honest, she still had a lot to see and it was likely the restless Goddess of Scavengers would again leave these lands in search of new sights.

Her wings flapped up and her front talons extended bracing her self for a landing. Aketch liked to allow her self to skid to the side in a cool fashion because it created a dramatic dust cloud when she made impact with the cracked clay. That was exactly what she did today and as usual the dramatic dust cloud followed her arrival.

Success.

No one saw her entrance but it didn't matter. Aketch felt she had a pretty impressive landing and that was all that really mattered to the goddess.

Now feeling pretty confident she out stretched her front talons and began a very regal walk through the withered lands making sure to kick the occasional stone out of her path. All was almost perfect but there were no vultures in sight in this area she chose. Ah well.

She chose a dried up tree to be where she'd take a nice well earned lay down. Maybe some vultures would pay her a visit or maybe something would die. Either way Aketch was optimistic about today.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image

Just another typical day for this old rogue, lying in the sun. His tan pelt absorbing the rays of sunshine and he dozed in and out of consciousness. He hated to admit it, since he'd always chosen to steer clear of these clay grounds. But, he sorta liked it out here. It was ... peaceful .. in the no one around for miles sorta way,

Something tickled the male's nose, causing him it to shrivel quickly into sneeze formation. His maw opened wide as a large sneeze quaked from his mane to his tail. Leaving a frumpy look to his mane. As the sneeze and its after chills subsided, he found the source of his ferocious noise. A dust cloud, not too far off into the distance.

He squinted his eyes in an attempt to see past the slowly fading debris, and he could have sworn he'd seen wings.

A god? Goddess?

It wasn't everyday that one came across such a fascinating individual. Though he hated to just barge up to them and over react like some crazed fanatic. Instead he pulled himself to his feet with a stretch and a yawn. Perhaps, if he approached slowly, they wouldn't be offended by his presence.

As he made his approach he could more accurately see his target. It appeared to be a female, with gazelle horns?! Not to say it was the strangest god he'd ever bumped into, but fascinating none the less.

"Pardon the intrusion." He paused both his speech and his movements. "But I noticed your dust cloud, and wondered if you might use some company for a time?"

Alpaca Chobi

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:21 pm
Depawsit

There was a look of surprise on the goddesses face when a male lion approached her. Being surprised was never a bad thing for Aketch as she loved to have a little excitement added to her day and this male seemed polite enough. It had been a while since she'd dealt with mortal lions.

"Oh of course," She gave a nod of approval to the male. "Please feel free to take a seat if you'd like." Her yellow eyes gazed at the male from behind her skull helm; judging him all the while. He looked healthy at least which was good she supposed. There might have been the teeniest ping of disappointment to this male looking healthy but she'd never admit that or say it out loud.

"May I ask who it is that is to keep me company?" She was using a more official voice than she might normally. This was the first grown adult mortal she'd run in to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:35 pm
Drakma dipped his head into a respectful bow as the goddess welcomed him to sit next to her. He smiled lightly as he pulled his feet from under him to take the offered seat. As he sat he began to take in the more noticeable features of the goddess, ones he might never have noticed from as far back as he previously would.

She was quite the interesting creature once you could take in her entire presence. The markings along her back that trailed into her Hyena like tail, and her skull mask alone surely held its own story!

He was taken in by her presence he had to shake himself back to attention. "Dr-Drakma." He sputtered with an embarrassed undertone. "I don't mean to be a bother, so if I become one, please send me on my way." He offered a hearty chuckle as he tried to remain presentable.

"I noticed you from afar, or well I noticed your dust cloud. Its such a pleasant day, I thought, why waste it y'know?"

Alpaca Chobi

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:33 pm
Depawsit

Aketch was intrigued by the male and how polite he was. She had to say it was a nice change of pace than some of the gods she'd been dealing with as of late. Not that she minded the gods she'd been spending time with but it was nice to be reminded that you were of the divine from time to time.

"Oh.. You're fine. You're no bother. Honestly you're refreshing and thats saying something," She really had her interest peaked now. "I suppose I understand that logic perfectly. Why waste an opportunity? It is, after all, the code of life all scavengers live by. So humble Drakma... What is it I can do for ya?" She was grinning ear to ear behind her bone helm. Her yellow eyes were opened wide and alert.

"Also.. Why have you come to the wastelands. Isn't it a bit dangerous for your kind to wander so far out on your own? Not that I'm concerned or anything but it seems quite a gamble. I'm more interested in what your story is.. I mean your life is so frail. Why would you risk being out here?" Now that she knew how polite this male was she couldn't help but be concerned of the reasons why he might put his life at risk in such a hot place.

"But.. You know .. if its something personal you don't have to answer. I respect everyones privacy," That was only partly true.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm
The tan male gave a small curl of his upper lip at her assurance. It was kind of a relief to hear he wasn't pestering someone for once. Seemed like no matter where he'd gone recently he was bound to bump into someone looking for trouble or that thought he[/] was the trouble.

As the goddess went on, he smiled a bit wider at her, watching her golden eyes beneath that rather fasicinating helm of her's. "That's definitely one of my few rules I follow in this life." He paused for a moment thinking back on how many times he'd spoken them. "Opportunities define us, they shape our lives ... Even the wasted ones. Though I prefer not to waste to many of the ones afforded to me." Drakma caught himself before he rambled on, he hadn't come here to share his life story. Nor to pester her for her's. More so to simply break the monotony, that admittedly he had created for himself.

"Oh?" He mouthed, somewhat surprised the goddess had taken such an interest in him. He had fully expected this to be similar to many of his other godly encounters. Ones where those above him, felt he was inferior. He silently wondered whether this way her goal as well.

"Well, that's a long story." He mumbled. Though I suppose I could trade my story for a little something of your's. He grinned his toothy grin once more before continuing. "Perhaps your name?"
Alpaca Chobi

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:11 pm
Depawsit

"A simple name is all you require of me?" Aketch was beyond amused now. A simple name was something she'd gladly offer. "Aketch. Goddess of Scavengers," She couldn't honestly remember if she'd offered her domain either but it didn't hurt to say it even if she'd already said it before.

"So about this story?" Her inner cub was peeking out from behind that skull she hid behind. A story? Mortal lives were so fascinating because they had so much stacked against them. Being a god was like being on safe mode in a game. There wasn't as much to worry about.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games