[PRP] playdate, playmate [ teth + baihath

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:25 am
"Go play." F'ell didn't really have the energy to deal with his dragon, as the heat of the morning and his long night left him feeling bleary in the shade. Teth would have been contented to rest next to his rider, his massive head resting in F'ell's lap, but he also appreciated being told he could go and play. F'ell assured him he'd be nearby, napping beneath the tree, and the brown eagerly moved himself out to the open.

The sand was nice and warm beneath his claws as he strode towards the sea, allowing his tail to drag behind and leave a small trail. It wasn't unbearably warm, at least not yet, and the brown was faintly pleased that his pale hide allowed him some manner of heat reflection. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Were it possible to have musical notes attached to one's tone, Teth would have music all around him as he hummed happily. The water as it touched his legs was perfect, the day was perfect, he was so happy.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 pm
It was morning! MORNING! Alya had just barely managed to feed and oil the little white before he was zipping out and onto the beach, galloping triumphantly. There was so much to do and see! People to meet and play with! Baihath wanted to know them all! Barreling over to someone dozing under a tree, the hatchling snuffed happily at their face, gave them a lick--and wow, look at how big!!!!

Baihath immediately charged off after the enormous brown dragon, squeaking and squawking the whole time! Hi, hi, hi!~ You're so HUGE! You're bigger than even Khamaith! This was an amazing thing. He wasn't as big as Papa, but wow!!! Still!!

The baby leaped into the water, letting out a tiny bugle of triumph as the waves washed against his tiny form. He managed to latch onto that brown-tail, his eyes whirling with utter delight. Success!

houllow

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:25 pm
Oh no. Something was on his tail, something that shouldn't be there, and the massive brown let out a bugle of surprise and worry as he pulled said tail out the water to look at it. Whatever had him was holding tight, and before he could think to swing his tail and knock it off, F'ell's voice came cutting into his head.

Don't. The dragon stopped, confused. Look. At the command of his lifemate, Teth pulled his tail towards his face and was surprised to find the clinging object was a very tiny, very not monster, baby white dragon. See. F'ell had been woken up by the little dragon's kisses, and frankly wasn't surprised to find his lifemate didn't hear the call. Teth tended to zone out easily, which made keeping an eye on him rather important at times. Play nice.

Flipping his tail enough so that the baby could scramble onto his back and be safe, Teth tilted his head to the side, eyes whirling a happy and excited blue. Little one! You're pure white! You're so pretty and so tiny, I love you! Wave after wave of affection oozed off the large dragon who was so clearly delighted to have someone new to talk to! Today was such a good day!!!

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm
The baby dragon gave a small eeeeee! of delight as he was lifted up, up, up! The fact that he might be in danger never even occurred to him, and he squeaked with delight as the thick tail suddenly swung around! Oh! Now he could see how big the brown's face was! Baihath gladly scrambled onto the other's back, rubbing his face and front half against the brown much like an affectionate canine.

I am? You do?! His head snapped up, his eyes blazing a brilliant green even as he reared up onto his hindquarters and playfully pawed at the air. That is so nice! Only Alyamine has ever said she loves me! You are so big and strong! I am Baihath! Who are you? Is that yours over there? He smelled nice!

He resumed furiously rubbing his head against the older dragon, crooning and squeaking all the while.

houllow

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:40 pm
Yes!!! Very much so!!! I'm Teth, and mine is F'ell!!! He's over there, he told me about you!! Teth was loving every minute of the affection he was getting from the tiny white babe. He moved his head back to where Baihath was and softly rubbed his snout against him, careful not to put too much force into it. It was likely a sight to behold, a massive brown with a single white spot atop his back, both actively and affectionately nuzzling one another. Your Alya is smart to say she loves you, because you are very good and wonderful!!

From his spot on the beach, F'ell was careful to see if the tiny white's rider was nearby. If this babe was from the most recent clutching there was no doubt the rider was nearby, as the bond they currently had would likely be too overwhelming to allow any separation. It had been that way for him and Teth, and occasionally it was still that strong. The poor brown had too much anxiety for his rider to ever really be out of his sight, and oddly enough that was okay with F'ell.

Thankfully, Teth was distracted with his newest best friend. Everyone was his best friend, but this one was very new and Teth would die to protect him, oh yes. Are you out here to swim? Did you want to play?? Teth's merry blue eyes swirled as he nosed the baby another time. He was more than happy to play, if that was what Baihath wanted, or he'd even take the baby for a swim! Teth loved to swim!!

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm
His head whipped around so fast to see Teth's rider again that he made himself dizzy--oh, but then he was being nuzzled at, and he happily returned the favor. Oh! I like him and I like you! This was already an amazing day, and the compliments to Alya had him happily dropping his jaws open in the grin that she'd taught him! i]You should meet her too! She's coming over here now!

Yes, Alya was currently sprinting across the sands, entirely overwhelmed with the thought that Baihath might have waded too far out in the ocean and... She skidded to a halt, panting even as she stared out at the huge brown... with her tiny partner. "Baihath!" She called, straightening to wipe the sweat from her brow. This white would be the death of her! She'd turned her back for one moment, and he managed to wiggle out of her sights!

The girl gave a start when she saw the rider nearby, flashing a bright, if embarrassed smile at him before she bowed. "I'm so sorry! He didn't bother you, did he? He's just...friendly!" Very, very, very friendly.

Baihath crooned happily when Alya appeared, delighted with everything. Yes! I love to play! Do you know any good games? I don't know how to swim but I bet I can learn really quick!

houllow

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:56 am
F'ell didn't really reply to the running woman, whom he (correctly) assumed to be the rider of the enthusiastic white. Instead, he simply pointed out towards the massive brown in an attempt to say that his dragon currently had everything under control. Or as much control as Teth usually had of a situation, which depended on how excited he got or how much attention F'ell was actively paying him. For now? Everything seemed to be nice and calm.

Oh, is she yours? The lovely lady who just came running and is talking to mine! Teth looked at the young woman who'd run up, and his eyes whirled happily as he listened to Baihath's croon. Clearly he was correct or else the baby white wouldn't be so happy to see a random human - unless Baihath was like Teth and absolutely excited to see everyone. We can go get here and she can play with us if you want! I don't know a lot of games but I do know how to swim really well!!

Sadly, F'ell had not been much of the playing games type while Teth was smaller and he certainly wasn't the type now that the dragon was full grown. Teth really didn't mind that they didn't play since he could just cuddle up and rest, but maybe it had been a bad thing since he didn't know games to play with the baby. That was very sad and very distressing!!

Tsunake

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff