[PRP] Hows the Fam? [Bast'ion x Rana]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:21 pm
((This one is a little back logged before Yhe's pregnancy and the injury so its a typical viking outing for Bast'ion))

As usual , Bast'ion had gone on yet another viking outing and as usual he had left the care of his family in the hands of others. While Zerrin was not a thrall he might of well have been one as he did the same work as Rana and Yhe by keeping an eye on his children. It was a mild enough task but that wasn't to say there were days that it might be a little tiresome.

Still, Bast'ion did his best to provide for his family and their stature by going out on viking trips and doing his part. At least that was the excuse he told him self to make it okay for him to be gone for long periods of time. The reality was that Bast'ion had a messed up head space and he was trying his best to not scream by thinking about his past and things that were out of his control back then. The best way to escape a head space was to keep busy and keep moving and so that was exactly what Bast'ion did. Some times said keeping moving resulted in cubs.

There was no large family greeting for Bast'ion as he entered the den. In fact, it seemed like the den might as well be empty.

"Hey is anyone even here?" He wasn't sure why he even bothered to cry out but the kirin lion did. And he waited .  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:43 am
Alpaca Chobi

"You're lucky no one is taking a nap." The brightly colored leopon said as she moved into a spot where she could see the pale male. "Yhe took them out with her on a little walk not too long ago, so you just missed them." It was amusing to her, how 'tough' he came off but he really had a heart down deep.

"Did your venture go as expected?" Mainly curious to see if he brought any more thralls back with him, but she did like to hear about his trips. It wasn't like she was new to the rogue lands and she hadn't expected to hear much had changed but she was still wanting to be caught up on the general workings of things.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:40 am
AstoriaFallen

"Oh Rana," Bast'ion was pleased to see her. While, yes, she was a thrall it was more of an arranged agreement than an actual capture. Bast'ion may have feared her a little bit but he'd never openly admit to it. Despite all this he liked her.

"Well thats fine. I'll be here when everyone gets back..." He looked thoughtful for a moment about his adventures. He was thinking hard about the parts he wanted to share that would put him in a cool light.

"Well... We did not capture any thralls this trip but we did manage to get some plunder." He looked thoughtful again, "Its being looked over right now but I'll be able to take home some of it once we determine how to split it up I guess." In all honesty the trinkets were what he cared the least about when it came to viking outings. It was the adventure and the doing stuff that he liked and meeting pretty ladies.

"No pretty ladies this trip either unfortunately. Just a bunch of fighting other sweaty males and taking whats ours. This time we went to the jungle and I was more prepared than when we first met."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:38 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She was pleased he would be there it meant the cubs would have a nice surprise. It had been a while since they had seen him, but not long enough it would be counted a long time. "The children will like that." She commented as she looked him over. He seemed a little wore out, nothing some food and rest would fix.

"Here." She pulled some dried meat from storage, "Eat." Aware of her status with him she didn't try and push anything aside making sure he took care of himself.

Secretly she was glad he hadnt brought anyone else back. She liked it with just her and Ska (yhe), and another adult would be a bit much in their home unless they wanted to relocate.

"What did you bring back?" Curious to know what he had plundered.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm
AstoriaFallen

There was no hesitation from Bast'ion to immediately eat what was offered to him. He'd been well fed on his travels but he hadn't eaten since the morning and he was starving by now. Traveling really took a toll on the body and it was important to eat. He was quick to finish the food having not known he was so hungry. It was a surprise to see the food vanish as quickly as it had appeared.

"Oh," He grinned, "A bunch of trinket type items really. Like necklaces and bracelets. We cornered a merchants traveling group and took what they were selling." The kirin lion looked a little too pleased with him self.

"We let the merchants go tough because they were male hyenas and .. What are you supposed to do with that?" He was not interested in hyenas and it seemed that everyone in the party had agreed. Yes, there were other uses for a hyena than romance such as chores but that added an extra mouth to feed with no added bonuses. Bast'ion would hard pass on that. Especially since they had been male.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"It sounds like you made out quite well then." She had been learning more and more about the Stormborn and how they operate and she had to say that he was pretty good and what he did, she had to say she was pretty proud of him.

Giving a grimace she gave a small shrug, "I'm surprised they had anything to offer at all." They never seemed quite the type to have much so she was honestly surprised.

"The kids are growing quickly, a little head strong some of them but then again they are yours." Laughing she looked towards the entrance and then back towards him. "How long will you be back this time?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:58 am
AstoriaFallen

"Some times the best merchants are those you wouldn't expect. The ones that look like they are down to earth some times are the ones to keep an eye on." Bast'ion grinned feeling cunning. It had been a group effort to decide who to target so the real credit went to the entire viking party, but Bast'ion wasn't one to turn down praise.

"Oh... sorry about that.." He looked a little concerned but proud at the same time. It was an odd expression. "You can let them know if they miss behave for you they'll have to deal with me later."

He looked thoughtful for a bit, "I'll be here for a few weeks. I'm in need of a rest. All this viking outting is starting to wear me down."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:40 pm
Alpaca Chobi

His words rang true, sometimes the best resources were from those that you'd least expect. Giving a wayward glance she moved a little closer to him to make sure he wasn't injured without actually looking him over. "That's good to hear, and I'm pretty sure that while using you as an intimidation would work, I can definitely strike fear into them myself." Giving a hearty laugh she looked at him fully, "Wouldn't you agree?" She was glad to know he'd be around a while longer now, it would be good for the children to know their father and spend time with him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:50 pm
AstoriaFallen

"I honestly have no doubt you'd do a fine job striking fear in to merchants," He chuckled. "You'd put all of us reavers to shame. You already shown me up." It was true that he felt that way. After all, she'd bested him but went with him any ways. It was very clear to Bast'ion Rana was only here because she wanted to be.

"You should teach the cubs a trick or two. I bet with your guidance they'd be a lot stronger," He shook the thought out of his head that really he should be here to give some guidance. What did it matter though as long as his cubs were getting the best of the best care. Bast'ion was not exactly the best role model so it might have been for the best he wasn't around as often. They had Rana, Yhe and even Zerrin helping out in the raising. Some of his cubs were old enough to help out but a lot of his older cubs seemed indifferent to the idea of 'helping out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:54 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Giving a thought for a moment, "Next time you go out and the cubs are older you should take us out with you. It would be good for them to get a good viking under their belts aside from when you brought them here." She suggested. "I think it would be eye opening for them in the long run and they could decide to either carry on with it or take other paths." Plus she was getting itchy from staying around in the pride so long. She wasn't used to being settled.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas