Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP] Water world (Kelpie & Hotaru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:38 am
User ImageThe young female loved the sea, she loved the way the breeze felt on her fur, how it made every inch of her world smell. Of course that didn’t stop her from toeing the border. She never intended to leave. This was home but it was fun to walk the line and imagine what the world outside of her purview.

What was out there, what would she be able to see from the edge? She certainly didn’t know but it was fun to walk the line. It also gave her time to think and kelpie needed time to think, she had a lot on her mind and clearing her thoughts away was a good way to come to a conclusion she found even if it meant daydreaming and using her overactive imagination to do it.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:49 am
User Image

Hotaru was well aware that she was approaching the border of a pride but she was also well aware that she was approaching the sea. There were two options, either stop her padding and turn around and not risk a confrontation, OR, act like she didn't care either way and keep on padding until some one called her out.

The latter sounded more her style so the lioness kept up the pace like she belonged. Her actual objective was to get to this particular beach. It had been too long since she'd been around the ocean and while, yes, she could go around the pridal territory that just wasn't her style. Hotaru wasn't one known to actually give a flying frack.

Something lion shaped with bold green markings caught her attention and had her stop mid step. No, Hotaru was not nervous but she was curious. Boldly, she turned her direction and started for the lioness.

"Your green look is pretty fresh." Hotaru was not shy about talking to strangers. There was that too cool to care aura about her.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:12 am
Alpaca Chobi

The turtle marked lioness stopped midstep she had been so lost in her own little world. She stumbled ever so slightly kicking up a flurry of pale sand but once the dust had settled she tilted her head and smiled. “Thank you?” She decided that was the best way to reply to the other lionesses words.

“Hum, you to?” She chuckled quietly and slowly lowered herself in to a sit. She didn’t know this lioness. It was hard to know everyone in the bahari of course, it was quite a large pride, but th lioness had a very distinctive look that she didn’t recognise.

“I don’t think we have ever met, do you live here?” She queried, she knew she was pretty carefree, that despite the recent worries in the pride she still trusted easily, but it was hard not to be trusting when you grew up in such a beautifully peaceful place.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:22 am
Syrius Lionwing

Hotaru mirrored the other and also took a seat only acknowledging the 'you too' with a knowing smile. And there it was, the question if she lived here. Hotaru wasted no time.

"Nope. I am merely interested in the beach." There was a daring look in Hotaru's eyes but also something super chill and super relaxed. She wasn't worried if she was told to turn back.

"I am guessing you're from this pride. I can smell the sea salt on you."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:38 am
Alpaca Chobi

Kelpie smiled, a wider smile that she had previously had on her maw “Well thats excellent!” She danced her forepaws in the sand happily an excited shimmer in her eyes. “I was just thinking about what its like out here and here you are wondering about what its like in here.” She laughs a sweet tinkly laugh.

Her silver blue eyes looked the lioness over, she wasn’t really looking for any sort of threat from the other female, only understanding. “Everyone is welcome in the bahari, as long as they bring peace.”

“Do you want to walk down to the water with me I have tonnes of questions!”

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:10 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Hotaru was a little surprised by the welcome but not unappreciative of it. Her orange eyes softened a bit at the offer of a walk down to the beach with an exchange of information.

"Well. Sure," She grinned, "Lets head down and see if we can't learn a thing or two from each other. I was curious what type of lions would choose the seaside as their home."

Lions that preferred the sea made sense to the Hotaru. It was always lions who hated the water that perplexed her. Why would any being hate the water? There was so much splender and food to be had from it that being afraid or disliking water entirely made no sense.

"I'm guessing the waters that way," She gestured with her head. The scent of salt and water was strongest that way.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:16 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The young lioness have a nod and almost bounced to her paws, her tail flickering happily as she turned her nose towards the water. “Have you ever been to the sea before? I’v lived here my whole life. I don’t know any where else.” She lets a churr roll over her lips.

“I was just day dreaming of out there, of other places. I’d never leave, this, its home no where else could be, but its fun to imagine. What is out there like? Have you been to lots of places?” She questions taking a few slow deliberate steps towards the whispering waves.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:23 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"I have," Hotaru had a little sing song chime to the way she replied, "I lived very close to a sea most of my life but a great storm came and the place no longer had a beach." She shrugged, "There were a couple other lions that lived around there but I'd hardly call it a pride of any sort. " She looked thoughtful for a moment.

"As for life outside of a beach I'd say ... It's not as good as living by a beach. There is a lot of different types of areas but I'd be lying if I said I visited most of them. I mostly stuck close to the cliffs where my beach used to be but there wasn't enough food so I left. " Hotaru took a breath as she'd been talking for quite some time now.

"There's a lot of grass. Theres food but its not as good as sea food. Lions are .... it depends who you run in to. I've heard there are groups of lions who like to start fights but I haven't ever run in to anything hostile." Hotaru looked disappointed in her story. "I guess you could say that I haven't fully experienced much outside of a beach either except for a little bit."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:06 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The green and black female smiles. “I’m sorry about your beach, but at least you have come here now.” She tilts her head gently “It seems like you have seen enough of the outside world though.” Kelpie smiles, “it’s definitely more than I have seen, I do know every inch of here though.”

Taking a deep breath the lioness took a few quick leaps. “I can show you our lands if you like. I’m sure you’ll want to stay. It is the most beautiful place, I am pretty sure, in the whole world.”

“Of course I am pretty biased, I was born here.” She giggles turning her gaze forward towards the lapping salty water. “I’ll race you to the waves.” She beams.

She realised, as she bounded off, that she didn’t actually know her new friends name but such pleasantries could come later, her thoughts had been whisked away by this distraction, she couldn’t be more grateful to the colourful lioness for granting her mind a respite.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:15 pm
Syrius Lionwing
annnd one last post from me

"Well.. I'll let you know once I see your beaches then. How about that? I'll let you know by staying if it is the most beautiful place I've seen." She cocked a smile on half of her maw. And then there was a familiar crashing sound that seemed to carry Hotaru's mind else where.

"I can hear the crashing waves," Hotaru mused while her friend mentioned something about a race.

A competition huh? Hotaru was all about that but before she could start off her new friend was off leaving Hotaru to have to pick up her own slack. She was chill about it though and did not call out after and merely raced after her.

The two could get to know each other to after this race. It wouldn't matter who won.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces