[PRP] sunshine (on a cloudy day) [ f'ell&teth + stormy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 pm
"I-It's okay," Stormy tried to tell him, hands up slightly before her--whether it was a calming gesture or one to make sure she could make a token attempt to keep him from jumping her was hard to tell. Once Teth calmed down again, she took her journal back, unsettled by the lack of reaction from F'ell. Unsettled by the polar opposites both of them presented, really.

She was starting to wonder if maybe Teth's enthusiasm wasn't covering up a resentful rider when he asked for her to see F'ell's sketches in return. "They're just doodles," Stormy said with a one-shoulder shrug. "The colors're for if I want to try and make something. I do some embroidery as a hobby." She gave the brown a small smile, still too intimidated to try and talk to the rider directly. "I'd make something to pin to your leathers, maybe. Not clothes."

Then, more shyly, she added, "Um, I'd like to see your drawings if that's okay."

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:45 pm
With a faint grunt, F'ell managed to push his dragon off enough to reach into his pocket and pull out a small sketchbook. It was dirty and bent, but he handed it over none the less as his massive brown dragon happily crooned his approval. Make sure to tell what you think!!! F'ellmine is actually really nervous sharing his work!!!! In response to Teth's admission he received an elbow to the neck, though hardly strong enough to cause damage. The dragon certainly didn't mind, and he continued to hum and crooned in intervals. What do you think what do you think!!!! I love F'ellmine's work so much!!!! He draws a lot!!

Inside the sketchbook were mostly figure studies, though quite a few doodles were interrupted by the pencil streaking wildly off the page. The cause, most likely, had to be Teth, and that was seemingly confirmed by a few notes in the corner of those pages that simply spelled the dragon's name. The more recent pages had a very rough sketch of his dragon, as to be expected, but also a small figure near him.

A small figure who happened to look like a roughed outline of a certain Candidate.

OOOHHH OOHHH THAT'S ME AND YOU!!!! MINE, YOU WERE DRAWING US!!!! The delight overflowed again, almost nauseatingly so.

medigel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out