[PRP] Wonders are waiting to start (Miche, Jailla, Soui) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:49 pm
"Okay, here we go... one! Two - !" Soui covered her face with her hands, letting the pair get a running start before she'd move to catch them. Hopefully all of her time spent running on the beach and darting around the Weyr would come in handy and allow her a chance to succeed. The little healer didn't consider herself competitive by any means, though she did want to make sure other people enjoyed the game.

"Three! Four!" Maybe she opened her hand to peek, to see if they were really running.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 pm
They took off almost immediately as Soui started counting. Micheth was far ahead of Jailla, making bounds and flicking his tail at his rider playfully each time she neared him.

“Miche, you’re cheating!” Jailla called after him, laughing. It was nice to see her dragon playing. He could be such a stick in the mud.

I don’t cheat, Mine. You simply have two legs and I have four.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:49 pm
When her counting reached the end, Soui pulled her hands away and started glancing quickly in all directions. "Ready or not, here I come!" It would be ridiculously easy to find a dragon, especially one that was much larger than a newly hatched dragonet; Soui opted in that case to find Micheth over his rider just for that reason.

Slowly she started running down the path she'd hoped the dragon had taken, all the while keeping her eye out for the other girl, just in case. Better safe than sorry!

Thaliawen

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces