[FINISHED] knots [ soui +ezyzu&khamaith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:43 pm
Ezyzu turned more to face the younger girl, worry seeping in that she might have overstepped a boundary. Wide eyes, looking shocked. "Y-yes..." It's said a touch carefully, head falling to the side slightly. "Your work is very nice, and if this," She waves gently to her own hair. "and that," with the same hand, she waved to Soui's own plaited hair. "is what you can do in shorter amounts of time, I would love to see you do more intricate things." The weyrling smiles, fidgeting with her fingers briefly. "And no doubt that you should be paid for your time and work!"

Khamaith picked her head up, crooning gently. It is very nice work. I've never seen mine's hair look so different.

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:58 pm
"...oh." A look of clarity suddenly crossed Soui's face, and she turned bright red. "Oh, oh no! I thought you were making fun of me, but you're being serious! I'm so sorry for my words then, no one has ever asked me to do things...and offered to pay, and - " The teen was stumbling on her words, and she slapped her hands over her face to try and hide just how mortified she was over her reaction.

Maybe if she stayed quiet she'd become invisible? That was unlikely since she was standing right in front of the pair, but Soui certainly wanted to melt. "I'm so sorry for my words and reaction, I should have thought better before I said something." Her words were initially mumbled behind her hands, though as she slowly slid them down her eyes were visible. "A...also, you wouldn't have to pay me. I...I don't think I'd be comfortable charging a fr-friend for work."

Did she dare call Ezyzu a friend?! Yes she did, and Soui felt a little lighter for it!

Prism Shine

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 am
Ezyzu blinked a few times, part curious and part worried. Had she come off as teasing? Or had someone teased the candidate like that before..? “Oh, no. It’s okay, honest!” The weyrling smiled reassuringly, gently shaking her head. SHe wanted to be mindful of the beautiful work that had been put in, after all.

Out of the corner of her eye, Khamaith wiggled a bit closer before leaning her head oh-so gently against Soui’s thigh. There’s no shame in a clarification. This way, you know Mine is very serious about the offer. Yet she croons gently, wanting to reassure in her own way.

Yet there’s a warmth in her heart as Soui calls her a friend, and she stands up with a gentle bounce. “Well, no. If you aren’t comfortable paying a friend, that’s quite alright.” She pauses, tilting her head slightly. “But, hmm… How about next time, I can bring some of my sibling’s baked goods? Nonami makes some really good cookies, and there’s no harm in sharing a treat with a friend, right?” Her smile is wider, happier. Happy to include such a sweet girl in her friends. It seemed with weyrling lessons, she barely had time to socialize anymore..

Speaking of, Khamaith gently trilled to gain her attention. We do have lessons soon, unfortunately.

“Oh, shards. We do.” With a light frown, Ezyzu turned to glance at the candlemark. Sure enough, she was starting to push it for time. “It was so nice to meet you, Soui. “Hopefully next time we meet, I won’t be running off to more lessons.”

houllow
Think we can wrap up soon? <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:56 pm
"I do like cookies, and to be honest I would feel far more comfortable accepting baked goods than money." Accepting anything, regardless of what it was, would be quite pressing to her sense of morals but outright refusing didn't seem an option. Continuously saying no would be downright insulting, and even if she didn't eat the baked good herself she could certainly share with others.

But it looked as though the conversation was ending now, the pair needing to leave for their lessons, and the little teen nodded her head happily to send them off. "Then I'm really glad I did your hair, I hope it helps!" Her tone held laughter, and she waved her hand as if to say 'go on, don't worry about me'. "I'll see you later, but hopefully not in the healer's tent."

With that she turned to move on her own as well, to get back to work before someone noticed just how absolutely late she was.

Prism Shine
and we'll call this done!! thanks so much for playing, let's do more and more!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas