[PRP] A Silent Confession (Katiti and Chau) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:25 pm
Kat had to hold back laughter at Chau's reaction. She could sense the doubt, the hesitation to believe that she had really been released from her punishment. Kat had never intended to keep Chau as a Tarnished for long - she had just wanted the foolish female silent during the Queen's triumphant return and the following festivities. The rest of the pride would see to it now that Chau was molded into the perfect Outlander. Of course, the lioness could leave the pride but... Kat did not see that happening.

No, there was plenty in store for Chau here in the Outlands.

She lifted her paw, playfully waving goodbye to the lioness she had indulged herself with tormenting over the past weeks. Then, with Chau gone she turned her gaze down to the cub left alone with her. Kat had never been a good mother, but she had the rest of the pride here to raise the cub for her. All she wanted was to be able to use Aera when she needed.

"Don't worry, little one, you will see her again." She appeased the youth with a smile she knew could be interpreted as kind. It was always easier to deceive youth - they were always terrible at reading intentions.

"It's Katiti'manina. I am the Monarch's Soul. Welcome home, little one."

Z o m b i k ii

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 pm
Krysin

Aera frowned as Katiti spoke, saying she would see Chau again. She didn't think it would be the same.

Letting out the smallest of sighs, the cub turned towards her new 'guardian', learning her name. She committed it to her memory. A smile laced her maw as a purr rumbled from her small frame.

Welcome home. Her father would kill her if he ever found out she had unbeknowingly joined a pride, but in due time Aera would probably forget that. Perhaps Katiti was even her long lost her mother she had never met. Her pelt certainly looked like it.

"I think I will like it here," she purred to Katiti, rubbing her form around Kat's own. She was ready to become part of the Outlands family.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas