Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:02 pm
(nessiaing = Buru; Fairy Snails = Majanga)

Majanga
Things with Tsiana were moving slower than planned. He knew that the Jedi were just as stubborn as any Sith. When she first arrived, he was kind and ordered his followers to be gentle with her. Of course during her first attempted escape, she ended up getting her leg busted and things had to be changed. She was not a regular captive among them and he did not want to treat her as such. She was Drox's apprentice after all. That practically made them family.

However, he hoped that her interaction with Buru would, at the very least, made her think about her role. No one had tried to rescue her yet. And now that Merikh joined the pride, there were two things that he could lord over Drox. But he still needed to convince Tsiana to join him.

He waited patiently for Buru, wanting to know his talk with Tsiana went. The young cheetah had done well on his missions. Majanga trusted him enough to recruit him to his side as his hand. With his plans unfolding and more Sith joining the pride, he needed someone close that he could trust.

Buru
Buru went out looking for his master. The burgundy lion was usally fairly ease to find. Buru knew that Majanga would like to speek to him, knowing he had just been with Tsiana. Scanning the lands as he walked Buru looked for the lion in question. Spotting him Buru trotted towards Majanga.

"Good afternoon" he greeted the lion a grin on his face. "I spent time wth Tsiana you are right she is not where we need her to be. But I have an idea." Buru dove right into the topic at hand, he really wasn't one to beat around the bush. He didn't wait for Majanga to ask more question instead he dove right into it. "I want to take her out of the cave, let her tour the lands with me see what there is around here." Buru was confident that he would be able to control the female while out and about but he remained quiet to wait and see what the lion would say.

Majanga
He nodded at Buru in acknowledgment. His eyes shifted, looking over the pride lands as Buru talked, but he listened carefully to the cheetahs report. The idea of taking her out of the cave where she was imprisoned was an idea, an idea that came with some risk. The largest risk would be her escaping. It was unlikely of course. There would need to be a large distraction in order for that to occur. So far the Jedi had been quiet about her disappearance.

The other thing that concerned him was Buru. The cheetah had already proven his loyalty, there was no doubt there. But love could effect the head and make things unpredictable. It was hard to tell how Buru felt about Tsiana. Was he visiting her because of his interest in her or out of duty? Majanga decided that he would have to keep a close eye on them.

“Showing her that we are not the savages the Jedi make us out to be might be eye opening. Will she attempt to flee while she is with you?” Majanga asked. “And if she did try to leave would you be prepared to punish her rebellion?”

Buru
Buru thought about what Majanga asked, if he were to be completely truthful with himself the idea of punishing Tsiana didn't exactly make him feel good. The young cheetah kept his face straight though, he knew that it would be his duty to deal with her should she rebel. Above all else Buru thought of his pride and his duty first. "I would do what was required of me." Buru stated without blinking an eye. It was his duty after all.

"I dont think she will flee from me." Buru stated with confidence. It was hard to think of Tsiana doing anything that might directly cause problems for Buru. "If we extend this show of confidence to her I think it will help her come a long way." he said. "But to be cautious we should plan the route ahead of time, and have guards stationed along the route but out of site." he said. He doubted there would be a need for them but it certainly didn't hurt to have them there.

Majanga
Majanga nodded his head. “I hope that giving her this freedom will make her realize her position. She does not have to be a prisoner. The one stopping her from being able to be free is herself.” He was certain that even if this little outing went well, it would not solve all their problems with Tsiana. The Jedi taught then from a young age to distrust the Sith. Changing her mind would be a long process.

“I agree. I will pick out the guards who will be on watch. They will have instructions to catch Tsiana but not harm her if she does try to flee. If you would like you can show me the path you would like to take her on now or I could have you take one of my guards at a later point.” Majanga said.

(wip)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:34 pm
Buru

Buru smiled happy that Majanga was agreeing with him. "Let's walk to path now. The sooner we can have it planned and set the better. I think keeping her locked in the cave is doing damage to her trust, the sooner the better." Buru said with a nod, he knew he had repeated himself in there but his mind was already excited with the possibility of Tsiana trusting him and being able to be with him.

The green cheetah didn't know the name for the feelings he had begun to have, but others might have called it love, or deep like. All Buru knew though was he wanted the cheetah he had tricked away from her home and into his to spend time with him and want him around.

"I was thinking we would stick towards the outer edges of the pride, not within sight of the border but not through the busiest parts either. She needs to see the beauty here, and some of our pride members working together." Buru mused as he began to lead Meja along the path he would later take Tsiana.

Majanga

Majanga looked back at the guards who were at their stations. He nodded toward them, silently letting them know that he would be back shortly. Walking beside Buru, he quietly listened. “Having an ex-jedi on our side would be beneficial. I am confident in your ability to turn her Buru, but it will not be an easy task. She will need to know that what you are giving her is a gift, a gift that can be taken just as easily as it can be given.”

He watched Buru carefully as they walked. Attachment was a dangerous thing for sith. Something he knew personally. For now he would see how things played out with Buru and Tsiana. Give them enough space for things to play out, but not enough where he was blind to what was happening between them.

“The path you have chosen will work well. It should be safe for you to travel with the captive.” Guards could be stationed discreetly. “If things to well with her we might consider a new way to introduce our way of life to less then willing captives.” It would reduce the amount of death of escapees.

“Has she tried to persuade you to help her in anyway or try to convert you to the jedi way?” He asked curiously. His one on one time with Tsiana never resulted in any actual discussion. Mostly just snarls and glares from her.

Buru

Buru felt pride that Maja could see benefit in his plans, he kept the smile he felt inside to himself though, no need to be showing that much emotion. Instead he just gave a simple nod best to be reserved for now.

At Maja's question Buru let out a bit of a chuckle. "Of course she has!" he told his leader honestly. Buru had found the attempts feeble and basically comical and saw no reason to lie to his leader. "She asked me to help her get away, said she wouldn't let anyone know it was me. Also said I could leave with her she would find me a home in the Jedi." Buru scoffed as if he would want to live amongst the Jedi.

"I told her that wasn't the way things were going to go." He said with a strong voice. Buru knew his home and was proud of his home.

Majanga

Majanga nodded. Of course she would try to lure one of his sith away. Most sith were loyal and wouldn’t fall for the jedi’s temptations. There was only two of his sith who had been ensnared by their ways. He would not allow it to happen anymore. The jedi needed to either bend to their will or be eliminated.

“You did well. She will continue to try to persuade you but you can handle it. Eventually she will learn the error of her ways.” And as soon as she was on their side, he knew the jedi he would get in contact with. Usually he was not one to gloat, but in this case he was certain his old apprentice would want to hear about Tsiasana. “After your walk with her, I would like you to find me and give me a detailed report about how she acted and what she talked about.”

Buru

Buru gave a quick nod. "I will report back as soon as possible." The green cheetah gave his master a quick nod before he turned and began to head back towards the cave that Tsiana was being held in. He did his best to keep his pace slow and regular. It was hard because he was inexplicably excited to go and spend time with his captured cheetah. He knew that it would take more than one attempt to turn him to the sith's side but he had no doubt he would get her there.

He gave a quick nods to the guards he saw on his path knowing that when he brought Tsiana out they would be the ones to make sure nothing went wrong.

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff