Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:12 pm
"It's--okay!" Alya wheezed, because running on the sand was no joke! She patted Soui's shoulder before she made an exhausted sound, twisting her hair up and behind her to cool off her neck sometimes. "I probably should have warned you before hand. He just keeps going and going... until he can't. He doesn't like to nap much like the other babies or Kha... oh, Khamaith, his gold sister. He just wants to play, play, play!"

Her hand caressed Baihath's head and spine, her expression immediately transforming into something fond as she crouched next to the sleepy white. "I can still carry him... just barely. So I'll take him back inside and out of the sun." With a grunt, she lifted her hatchling up, noting just how long his tail was getting.

"You'll come visit us again, won't you?" Alya suddenly questioned the young Healer. "If you don't, he'll probably just go looking for you!"

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:47 pm
Soui moved a little to help as she watched Alya lift her dragon, though when the older teen clearly had hold she backed down and let her hands interlink. This had been such an amazing day when all she'd wanted to do was give some people hugs and help them out after the hatching. Play tag with a dragonet was certainly not something many people could claim they've done, let alone have more energy than the baby. "Of course I'd love to play with him again, and I'd love to speak with you too. You both are just...wonderful."

The little healer moved to find her shoes, ready to put them on and perhaps get out of here. She needed to get back to the infirmary and see if chores needed to be done, and so Soui smiled brightly at the pair. "I hope I can see you outside of the infirmary though, since no one ever needs be in there unless they're hurt." Soui liked seeing people outside, safe and healthy. "But anyway, it was so nice to meet you! I'll see you again soon!"

Snatching her shoes, the healer pulled them on and darted off - completely forgetting about the booth she'd set up. Perhaps she'd be back for it later.

Tsunake
and we'll call this done! thanks so much for playing with me!!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas