Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Welcome to the mayhem! (Shahera, Sabina & Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:22 pm
Therianth left up into the air to try and catch the redfruits that were dropping from the tree. As she bit down on one juice slashed all over the place causing the ground to look even more like a murder scene then it already had.

Stop that! We are supposed to be picking them, not destroying them. Shahera was high in the tree and not entirely visible from the ground.

But this is more fun! CHOMP!

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:12 am

What are you eating? Keziath asked, circling down to inspect the redfruit destruction. She had never tried them before. Does it taste good?

Her rider Sabina slid down from her shoulder, letting Keziath further investigate. Can I have one?

"Keziath, no. Redfruit will give you a sour stomach. Is this Western Weyr?"

faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 pm
There was a bit of rustling in the tree and then Shahera’s head popped out the bottom upside down. “Hello! Yes, this is Western Weyr. Are you looking for someone in particular?” She glanced over at Therianth who was experimentally nibbling on a red fruit. “Our new friend has a point. You really shouldn’t be eating those Therianth.”

The young dragon gave an almost guilty look up at Shahera. I wasn’t eating them. They just make a statisfying mess when squished. Shahera craned her head a little more to look at the ground. “That is certainly quite the mess you made.”

Therianth ignored her and turned to the new green. I wasn’t really eating them. Just destroying them as mine put it. It is most delightful even if they don’t taste very good. I am not sure it would work the same for you though. Your mouth is so much larger than mine and you might end up swallowing it whole instead.

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:11 pm

That looked... like fun. Keziath leaned down, delicately taking a redfruit into her-- ulp!

"Shardit, Kezi, I told you not to eat it! Don't play with the redfruit." Sabina sighed, arms crossed over her chest as she observed the clear as day look of guilt on the Green's face.

You were right, Keziath told Therianth, who had told her that it probably wouldn't work for her. I didn't want to eat it, I just wanted to play.

"I'm not looking for anyone in particular. Just Western Weyr." Which, Sabina was assuming, she was currently quite near, if the size of the Green dragon before her was any indication. Still growing, clearly.

faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:42 pm
“Oh dear.” Shahera watched the green eat the redfruit. Maybe one wouldn’t hurt her too much?

Therianth perked up. You want to play?! She bounced over to the larger green. What would you like to play? Mine has been teaching me all sorts of games. Do you have any games to teach me?

An arm came out of the tree to wave expansively. “You certainly found it. Mostly it is over there,” another hand came down to gesture, “but technically we are still in it.” She wasn’t allowed to leave the Weyr just yet but that didn’t mean she couldn’t be on the outskirts. “What brings you this way?”

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:32 pm

I. Silent for a long moment, Keziath stared down at the little Green in shame. I do not know any games. Can... can you teach me? the larger Green asked the littler one. The desire to hide in the sand was strong, yet she knew that somehow she would have to overcome her fear and face others.

Sabina crossed her arms, leaning back against a tree. "We've been looking for awhile now. We left the weyrhold where Keziath was hatched, and were hoping to join up." This young woman seemed in command of herself, which was an improvement on many of the ladies of the Weyrhold.

faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 pm
Therianth stared at the new dragon like she had just kicked one of Shahera’s firelizards. You…you don’t know how to play? How? What? I… WE MUST FIX THIS! Play was the best thing ever and to not know how to play was like to not know how to breath to Therianth. She was determined to teach this new friend of hers to play.

Shahera looked over at Therianth whose eyes were going all sorts of shades of the rainbow and was being a mess in the back of her head. “Therianth?” I’m fine, but she doesn’t know how to PLAY! Shahera winced as her dragon yelled in her head. It did give Shahera an idea of why the pair might be looking for a new home. To not have the freedom to have fun…

“Well, you will want to talk to R’mor then. Our fearless Weyrleader. Though I sometimes wonder if Hestina runs the Weyr more.” She said the last part thoughtfully. And then there was A’ral who was sleeping with R’mor and Shayoth who was in love with Treth…but that was a little much of the drama at the top to tell a stranger just then.

Shahera’s head disappeared back into the tree and a sack full of red fruit was dropped to the ground soon followed by a small lady. Now with her feet back on the ground, Shahera held out a hand to the slightly taller woman. “Nice to meet you. I am Shahera and that over there is the wonderful Therianth.”

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 am

The more Therianth spoke, the more ashamed Keziath became. No... I don't. I don't know how to play. I have never played before. Embarrassed, the Green used her tail to cover herself a little with sand. How... do you play? she asked, peering down at the much smaller Green.

Oh dear.

... Sabina listened to the woman in the tree, and quirked a brow when a slight, even shorter girl dropped down before her. And she'd thought she had to look up to talk to most riders. Well. This was new. But the young woman held herself with a familiar grace and presence. A fellow performer, perhaps?

She digested the strange things the other was saying, tilting her head as she listened. "My name's Sabina, and that's Keziath... as you might already have heard. Where do I find this 'R'mor'? Or 'Hestina'? It doesn't matter to me who I should talk to, just that we find a place here." Like it or not, they needed a Weyr... and this one was reportedly the best place to be a Greenrider.

faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:26 pm
Therianth sat back on her haunches stumped. How do you explain out to play? You do what is fun…sometimes it is silly and makes no sense, sometimes there is learning involved. You do fun things, like chase something, or hide and seek, maybe you go swimming…Shaheramine taught me this one game where you walk on your tiptoes as quietly as you can up behind another and then pounce on them. Only, make sure you pick the dragon you pounce on carefully… There had been that one time…

“Hello Sabina! And the beautiful Keziath!” Why was the dragon putting sand on herself? Shahera changed her extended hand into a casual wave. “I have no idea where you would find them right now. I could have Therianth ask if you like? Or we could walk towards their office and see if they are in?” She reached down and picked up her bag. “Are you hungry?”

Mx Cherie

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff