[PRP] Warm as sunshine [Ezyzu/Resa/Dragons][Finished]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 am
The gentle afternoon sun is soft and warm as the new pair make their way into the sun. Having just finished lunch, with a moment of free time, Khamaith had asked if they might go sun for a bit and soak up the warmth. Ezyzu was learning--and quickly--it was hard for her to say no to her most beloved, especially when the little gold had asked so nicely.

See, my precious girl? The sun is so very warm. Perfect for a nice nap between all these schedules. Khamaith’s voice was like molten sunshine, warm and soothing in that soft, sleepy cadence. She even yawned, soft and with a little squeak. Wings slowly stretched out, the tips dragging slightly in lethargy. Her little head leaned against Ezyzu’s thigh as her rider finished tying up her loose curly hair to get it off her neck.

“I never doubted your decision, my ray of sunshine.” Though the girl was still brimming off of the energy of the hatching and her recent Impression, her voice lowered as she stroked her soft hide. It was a change Khamaith seemed to bring in her, a soothing tide of smaller moments to slow down and enjoy the little moments here and there.

So many dragons. Her eyes whirled a slow deep blue, with the barest hint of green flicking in and out as her eyes tracked the occasional coming and going of colored dragons overhead. I hope to one day know everyone, to make sure everyone is happy. She crooned, soft and quiet as Ezyzu scritched her eye ridges.

“I have no doubt you will, just as I wish to, too.”

Very good. Leaning against her rider, her eyes slipping shut, Khamaith almost fell asleep--until a fellow gold caught her attention, settling in to sun as well. Oh, look--we should go say hello. The little gold seemed to take a herculean effort to stand straight, having almost fallen asleep. Yet she putters towards the bigger gold as much as her little legs can--or as fast as she can without running. Hello!

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm
Today was a perfect day for sunning, Lyraeth had decided as she'd settled on the beach--and oh! How precious! The new baby gold was coming towards her. She remembered Citi when she'd been that small. At least, she thought she did. Mine! Look! The baby, isn't she gorgeous? Isn't she precious? She's darling!

"And she's coming to talk to you, it looks like," Resa grinned at the gold's enthusiasm. Lyraeth had yet to clutch a gold, and seemed very interested in doing so, at least in the way she'd taken that younger gold in.

Lyraeth gave a hum of content as the baby greeted her. Hello, she said, and then, Look at you! You're a drop of sunshine. Want to sun with me?  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:22 pm
Oh! Khamaith have a little start of surprise at the compliment, humming in delight. Ezyzu gave her compliments, but hearing it from others was nice too! She very much liked this dragon, she was very nice. The baby stopped short, her neck craning up to look at their impossible size. Very big, very nice! I would like that very much, thank you. Her soft, sleepy voice was full of content, so happy that her new friend was nice. And complimented her!

Gently, she settled herself on the warm sand. Between the warmth beneath her toes and the sun above, she yawned once more. My name is Khamaith. It is so very nice to meet you.

Ezyzu waved as she followed behind, waving to the gold dragon’s rider. “Hello! Nice warm day, right?” The woman near beamed, especially up to the adult dragon her little sunshine had become invested in. “And good day to you as well! You look very stunning in midday sun!” A stray curl of dark hair was attempted to be tucked back in. “My name’s Ezyzu, and this lovely girl is Khamaith!”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:38 pm
Lyraeth was impressed with the kindness and politeness of her new young friend. She gave a pleased hum and lowered her head to nose at the Little gold. She was precious! It’s nice to meet you Khamaith, I am Lyraeth. I see yours, she looks like someone mine will quite like. Perhaps they will get along as well as we do!

The tiny thing looked tired. Lyraeth laid back down, curling her tail slightly, protectively, near the baby. The baby gold was precious—and she’d watch over her as they sunned together!

“It’s a beautiful day,” Resa agreed with a smile. “Congratulations on Impressing your beauty,” she added. She hasn’t gone to the hatching, but she’d heard about it. Lyraeth had excitedly kept tabs with the other dragons. “I’m Resa, and that’s Lyraeth. She’s taken quite a shine to Khamaith!”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:45 am
Khamaith thrummed, leaning into the gentle affection. I certainly hope so, Lyraeth. Mine is very friendly! There was a curl of warmth in her voice, youthful pride at having found hers. Her attention was diverted, if barely, to watch the bigger gold settle down and curl around her. The little miniature went to settle down in the same fashion, gently laying down next to Lyraeth. It didn't quite last too long, as Khamaith gave in to the wonderful warmth of the other dragon’s hide. She rolled slightly to her side, soaking up as much cuddle space as she could. We should take a nap. They’re so very good for you… Her voice trailed off a bit, nuzzling against Lyraeth.

Oh! Ezyzu smiled, almost a touch bashful. “Thank you. Certainly was a wonderful day.” And an odd one, with the hatchlings being split to their prospective Weyrs. It was an idle hope that one day Khamaith might see her High Reaches kin one day. “Nice to meet you both. Khamaith certainly has for Lyraeth!” A sleepy warmth flooded her mind, and she smiled towards where she knew her little gold was snug and on her way to another nap. A full pudgy belly was certainly helping as well. “Certainly a wonderful mentor to keep.”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51 am
The baby was absolutely the sweetest thing Lyraeth had ever met, at least, the sweetest thing recently. Naps are good for you, she agreed, giving a soft hum. Especially when one was as small as this one was!

“Lyraeth wanted to go, she loves watching the babies.” Resa shrugged slightly. They hadn’t been able to, and that was alright. Lyraeth had made a new friend already. “Oh, they’re going to both fall asleep like that. Careful. Lyraeth likes the nice things in life. She insists I use scented oil on her, because it makes her hide brighter or something. I think she just likes the smell.”

Lyraeth looked up. It makes a difference, Mine!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:14 pm
They’re very good, Khamaith yawns, the barest squeak surfacing out of her mouth. Too much goes on during the day. Catching naps is the best. Her eyelids began to close one after another, hiding away the deep sea bluegreen of content. You’re quite warm..

“To be fair, the beach wasn’t too big, and there had been quite the audience already.” Ezyzu smiles, though the memory of that day was an utter blur. There had been quite a border of dragons protecting the coast so no one had gone swimming accidentally. “We don’t have too, too long before I have to get on with my next chore, so a nap is good for Kha.” Finer things made her pause though. “I don’t mind getting Khamaith scented oil. I might have to look into that.”

I wouldn’t mind trying.. The sleep-dripped warmth tone made her rider laugh.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:22 pm
Yes, naps are best, Lyraeth agreed, with a soft rumble of amusement. This little thing was precious, wasn’t she? You can sleep, little one. The sun makes my hide warm, and i don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. Especially not with a sleeping baby to tend to.

“It doesn’t cost much,” Resa advised, with a smile. “And Lyraeth does seem to like it. The regular old stuff was just fine until recently, actually. Last turn, I think some dragon must have told her about it. I thought it was a phase.” But here they were. “When we Impressed, she told me off about my outfit. She wasn’t keen on the robe, she said I looked ridiculous.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Khamaith gave a soft croon, nestling into Lyraeth's warm side happily. Thank you Lyraeth. I'll take.. just a short nap... And with that, she had drifted off to sleep.

"Oh, that would be very nice!" Ezyzu utterly beamed, a bit shyly at meeting another goldrider. "Khamaith does have those wonderful markings along her back that look like flowers. Would be a bit fitting to use some scented oil for her." She giggled, trying to hide the slight smile. "I was so occupied with everything going on that I never saw Khamaith work her way up to me. Half knocked me over to cuddle. She'd made so many rounds to candidates that I'd lost track of her." Yet in the end, Kha had found her, hadn't she..?

Thaliawen

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff