Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Sneakus Interruptus (Aleyath/Baihath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm
It hadn't taken Aleyath long to learn that the best time to steal other people's things was during the day. No one expected a hatchling to be in the weyrling barracks while all the humans had lessons, and it was easy as bubbly pie to sneak in, take whatever he wanted, and be back at O'len's side with no one the wiser.

Or... it had been.

About a month or so ago, the brown had been rudely awakened to the fact that he was too large to sneak anywhere humans considered cozy, and since then he had only gotten bigger and less stealthy. He sighed. This sucked. He hadn't taken anything in at least a week and a half, and he was really starting to get—

A nearby sound drew the dragon from his thoughts, and he ducked his dark head low to hide his glowing chest. At least that was one thing that would never change. Aleyath was pretty good at blending into the night.

Tsunakee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:55 pm
Alya had explained that night time was meant for sleeping, but who had time for all of that when it just meant that you could play in the dark??? Baihath eagerly scrambled about, sniffing and snorting as he investigated. Then, he paused, peering into the darkness with wide blue eyes. Was someone there? Was it someone to play with?

He began to wiggle all over, his eyes never leaving the darkness... and then, without a care for who or what it might be, the tiny white dragon leaped! This would be a great game, no matter what!

Smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Green eyes flashed yellow as Aleyath spotted the weird featherless bag of flour hurtling toward him, but it was only a moment later when he realized it was an itsy bitsy white, like Brancath or Akeroth. He couldn't recall his sibs ever being so small, but maybe that was just because he'd been small too. He took a deep breath and rolled dramatically onto his side, waiting for impact before screeching with muffled surprise. It was low—nighttime, man—and more of an eeeeeeee than anything sharp, but he was quite pleased with its sincerity.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:24 pm
The bigger body flopped onto its side, and the sound of utter surprise was enough to have Baihath peeping wildly with delight. Success! Hi! I'm Baihath! He peeped, trying to scramble up onto the larger dragon to peer at glowing hide with utter interest. Wow, you're so big and shiny! He gushed, snuffling excitedly at the other. Do you know my brothers? They aren't quite so big! They might be, maybe. He didn't really know!

Smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Baihath's Mountain held mostly still, only wiggling a little when the white dragon's snuffs hit a tickly spot. He tucked the word 'shiny' away for later, his sulky, stealth-related irritation fading a bit in its wake.

I met Moseleth. His wings're nice and he's... What to say about the proper bronze that wouldn't make it sound like he was being mean? He knows a lot of words. Aleyath let out a quiet honk of laughter. You're right that he's not that big, but he will be. Your sister too. He'd heard there was a new gold, though he was almost afraid to seek her out. He doubted he could take a whole dragon without getting into trouble. I'm Aleyath. You're fun, Baihath.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 pm
Moseleth is funny! The white squeaked with mirth, flopping down on his newfound friend with a happy huff. Especially if you catch him doing silly things! He could picture it, even now! His bronze brother would always deny that he'd ever done anything of the sort, but Baihath knew better! Oooh, but when his sister was brought up, the white made soft a soft, pleased huff.

Ohhhh. I wonder if I will get very big! If he didn't, that wouldn't bother him, honestly. It just meant he could climb all over his siblings! He made a happy sound when the brown introduced himself and said such a nice thing! You're fun too, Aleyath! Nobody else wants to play with me at night! Especially since he had to sneak out after his Alya fell asleep!

Smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:16 am
Moseleth did... silly things? Aleyath couldn't even imagine that. He supposed that everyone had hidden depths, he just hadn't suspected actual childishness from the stuffy bronze.

Maybe you will. Maybe you'll be the biggest white dragon who ever lived! Unlikely, but if you stopped dreaming, you were better off dead. And yeah! I mean I like sleeping too, but sometimes it gets so boring. He shifted a little, preparing to stand but not quite getting there. So, what do you want to do?

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:35 pm
Yes, yes he did... but only when he thought people weren't watching, which is what made it extra fun. Baihath opened his jaws wide in delight at the thought of being the biggest white ever, chirping and cheeping even as he bounded here and there. He could feel Aleyath shift and obligingly hopped off, rolling about in the sand.

Oh! Oh~ I know lots of games! Like trying to spin around as fast as you can to catch your own tail, or chasing each other, or hiding in places and hopping out to surprise people!!! But... He paused, eyeing the darkness all around them. It's a little harder when it's dark. And I get yelled at if I'm too loud!

Did Aleyath know any fun night time games? He probably did, being so big!

Smerdle
SORRY I FORGOT TO TAG THIS and then Thread happened and....

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 pm
He smirked as well as a dragon could, the corners of his mouth curving upwards while his eyes whirled sky blue in the darkness.

I kinda try to keep quieter at night too. Aleyath didn't do so to avoid being yelled at, but he didn't quite know how to bring up the inherent entertainment value of taking things that weren't his.

Flying's the most fun game I've got, but... well... I don't think I'd be able to carry you yet so I shouldn't show you. Normally, he wouldn't have admitted to being anything less than the coolest dragon in the weyr, but the little white didn't deserve to be injured by Aleyath's hubris. Have you ever tried moving people's stuff around while they're sleeping? Of course, the only moving Aleyath did was into his hoard, but he could see how watching the weyrlings scramble to find their belongings in the morning might provide a laugh or two as well.

Tsunake
no worries i have no excuse at allll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm
Oh, flying!! Baihath's wings fluttered wildly at the mere thought, and the baby attempted to give a few little hops, as though that would manage to put him into the air! Oh, that does sound like a fun game! But maybe that other idea will be just as fun! He was just big enough now that he could definitely move things around!

It could be like hide and seek! Only they'd have to figure out we were playing first once things went missing!

Alya, later on in the week, would curse whatever cruel fate had somehow put this idea into her little white's head.

smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out