Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[DUEL] Ebbe/Caia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 4, 2 Total: 23 (5-30)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 pm
Ebbe was surprised to say the very least at the darker lioness's attempt at intimidation. He practically barked with laughter in his face at words she emitted. His reply? Bring it to the dueling floor. The Monarch's Claw had seen something in the dark lioness on their first meeting. She had spark, especially when she landed a clawed foot on his shoulder in their brief (likely accidental from her point of view) scuffle.

Ebbe told her to stay with their group, learn to ways to be one of the great ones. To his shock, she stayed, although the scuffles from her ended it.

He was sure at one point in the middle of the night he had heard her speaking to something. A questionable trait, but no one said the Outlands could be particularly sane. The Monarch's Soul proved just that.

His orange eyes watched the female arrive. He was normally the early bird, knowing that if you were late for something, you were not a trustworthy companion. Ebbe had worked too hard in his life to be called untrustworthy at this point. Although trust only matter to one person in his mind, and that was his queen. He pledged his allegiance to Ashiki, and no one else.

"So you arrived." Ebbe retorted, eyes lighting up in amusement. "Didn't think an unbranded would be so willing to take me on so soon in their pride life. Very well. Show me what you got."  
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 4, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm
Caia did not know what she was thinking. She had sought after the striped male when she noticed him alone to give her a piece of her mind.

She hadn't been expecting the blonde male to practically laugh in her face, stating if her words meant nothing to him. If she wanted to truly give the male a piece of her mind, she needed to duel him. Caia, without the persuasion of her friends took the Monarch's Claw up on his offer way too quickly. She wasn't sure why she did, perhaps it was the constant smirk on the lion's maw she wanted to wipe clean.

Boy did she chose a wrong time to be so noble. Here she was, standing in a rather dusty field, waiting for her opponent. When she spotted him, the words from her first duel, the one that solidified her as an unbranded for next three months, rang in her mind. Introductions, then duel.

However, Caia did not think that as appropriate. Not when she already...kind of knew who this male was. She had ended up giving him a nice little scratch on their first meeting. Her golden eyes flickered to his shoulder, spotting the wound just about healed. She didn't think she hit him that hard, but the lingering scar proved her just wrong.

She grinned sheepishly. "So we gonna do this?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:13 pm
His ears perked as he listened at the female's question.

"Why, aren't you just eager." He retorted, standing just a few feet from the darker female.

"Any time now." The male stated.

Learning from her first battle, Caia quickly rushed towards the shorter lion. She did not use her head (contrary to what the Majuto had said, that was a very bad idea), but instead, turned to use her body to slam into the male. The momentum was enough to shift Ebbe in the dirt, although he remained upright after the collision.

"That's it?" Ebbe asked incredously. "I picked you out for a stronger lioness. You are disappointing me." The striped male mocked, body slamming Caia, the force pushing her to the ground.

The dark female squeaked as she was knocked over. "Some help here?" She asked to her wind spirits, but only a small breeze answered her. After leaving the woods, the winds seemed to die down more and more. Maybe they needed to return the forests near the Kusini'mwezi lands? They were suppose to protect them after all.

"No one will help you." Ebbe sneered. "Get up. Fight me."

Caia shakily moved to her feet as she nodded. She swiped for the male's face, coming up empty as the lion quickly moved his head away.

"Rookie mistake." He said, his claws hitting flesh as they connected with her hind end. "Keep your eyes on your target."

Caia's hind end scuttled underneath her, wanting to be away from the claws that hit her. "Easy for you to say." Caia growled, tired of everyone assuming this was for her. Her golden eyes narrowed as she watched the male. "My pride wasn't one for fighting."

"Well you aren't in your pride now are you?" Ebbe growled, raising a paw to swipe at the female.

Eyes widening, Caia quickly scurried from the offending paw, managing to miss out on the swing by a few hairs. She turned, swiping at the male's face again, a long thin scratch scooting across his right eye.

Hissing at the attack, Ebbe slammed into the female again, pushing her to the ground. An attack and hit on his face meant it was time to end this.

The lion stood over the dark lioness, his teeth bared. "I saw something in your that first day you were out in the Southlands. I don't take interest in many. I guess I was wrong about you though. You are nothing more than a worthless rogue. If I see no improvement in your skills, no will to actually try, and this continous talk on what your 'old pride' was like, there will be some consequences to pay." He sneered, one of his front paws keeping her pinned down to the ground. "Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear." Each word he shoved Caia into the ground, causing the female to grunt and squeal at the pressure on her ribs. After a moment, Ebbe released his target, snorting when she did not get up. "Answer." The Monarch's Claw growled.

Not raising her head, Caia spoke in a tone just above a whisper. "Crystal." She sighed. At this point, she was ready to give it all up. What worse could things go. Two failed battles, no knowledge gained from them.

Not answer, Ebbe turned away, heading for the small watering oasis to see himself with this new scratch. Damn did those face wounds sting.

[1040]  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff