Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Bronze + Brown - nzewn = Bros (Kamb'i/O'len/dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:59 pm
One of the few things he knew for sure about the recent unexpected hatching was that Kambri had Impressed, so after a polite waiting period for sleeping and bonding and all of that, O'len went looking for the other Black Sand lad, his own not-so-small-anymore baby trailing behind him. He had felt rather guilty after all had been said and done last time, but now that he didn't feel like he was flaunting something in the other weyrling's face by just being around, O'len hoped they might rekindle their friendship. Or just scream a lot about dragons or whatever.

Having no success locating the boy in the barracks, O'len took to loudly canvassing the area, shouting every viable honorific he could think of.

"K'ri! Kam'i! Ka'i! K'mbri!" He pulled a face, muttering, "I hope it's not that one," in Aleyath's direction as they hurried forward.

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 pm
Kamb'i gasped in an attempt to draw his next breath, Moseleth leaning up against his right leg as his head bent in a quick attempt to rest. The pair had spent much of the morning running throughout the Weyr after a tiny accident had resulted in a bucket of mud being poured all over a Senior Weyrling after they had just come out of the dinning hall. To say it had been a mistake was a huge understatement. Moseleth had urged that they should run, and against Kamb'i's better judgement he had followed behind the quickly fleeing form of his new lifemate. Kamb'i had thought they should just apologize profusely, maybe grovel a little, and everything would be okay again. Moseleth, however, had seen the near purple face of the man who had the unfortunate fate of stepping into their path and decided that staying still would be anything but the smart decision at that moment. Maybe later they could apologize once cooler heads prevailed. After all, they had only just impressed. It would seem improper for them to be pulled apart by death so quickly.

"K'ri! Kam'i! Ka'i! K'mbri!" was called loudly from just around the corner down another hallway off to their left. "Kamb'idear, I believe you are being called upon." Moseleth said, his head raising and his eyes swirling with a mix of orange and blue. "Really? Are--you--sure?" Kamb'i huffed after each word. Oxygen was proving difficult to obtain and his body was covered in a sheen of sweat. At least their endurance for the day was done. "Let's--go--see--who--it--is." Kamb'i finally said as he stood to his full height and stumbled his way around the corner. "Are you--" Moseleth had begun to say, his body staying in line with his riders while at the same time puffing himself up to look slightly larger. If it was the rider they thought they had escaped, well, he better be ready for some fistycuffs. Moseleth was not about to let his lifemate come to harm just because he had been carrying an oversized bucket of mud for them to train (play) in.

smerdle
((*sobs in a corner* This must be hell. What did I do to deserve Gaia eating my post?! crying ))

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:26 am
He grinned widely upon seeing the very person he'd been searching for round the corner ahead, and before he registered just how ragged Kamb'i looked, O'len strode forward, raised a hand to clap the new rider on the back, then thought better of it and lowered his arm. The likelihood that such an amiable chap had ended up with a belligerent dragon seemed slim, but he didn't want to risk making a poor first impression with a new hatchling.

"Kambri! Congratulations!" O'len paused, seeming to notice the state of the pair for the first time. He rocked back a little on his heel. "What happened to the two of you?" It might not have been the most flattering of greetings, but sometimes concern won out over compliments.

Aleyath, taking into account the bronze's bristling puffiness, stuck close to his rider's side, his eyes a steady mix of blues. While he found his bronze brothers to be a bit of a drag, bronzes in general... well... they were just so shiny.

Hi, he said for Moseleth's mind alone. Don't worry. We don't have any knives or anything.

~Kiana_Nala~
;;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:51 pm
At the sight of O'len, a huge grin stole over his features and right as he was about to wrap his arms around the boy, Moseleth mentally reminded him that he was "dripping in sweat," and maybe should wait. Maybe. Moseleth hadn't sounded too sure yet. "You're right, Moseleth." He agreed, pulling back. "We may have had an accident earlier that resulted in a Senior Weyrling ending up covered in mud that required the most extraneous bout of exercise I've ever endured." Kamb'i blushed at admitting such a thing had occurred.

"We should move. Lest we desire a round of fisticuffs?" Moseleth asked, his head turned ever so slightly in question. His attention was quickly stolen by the brown. Hm. "Greetings." He added, very clearly eyeing the brown. Before he let anyone move further, Moseleth moved forward and strutted around the brown, his wings slightly extended so everyone gathered to bask in his glory. Once he had made a full round, he put himself in front of the brown who was considerably larger and nodded. As if the approval had been given. "My name is Moseleth. You will do." Do for what? Who would ever know. . .

"Uhh. . . " Kamb'i blinked as he watch Moseleth settle. He sometimes needed a moment to figure out what realm his dragonet had jumped out of, but then he chuckled. "Seems like Moseleth approves." He smiled, his attention once more turning to O'len. "But he has a point. We should probably go. . . anywhere else before they catch up." Of course he hadn't considered that they might have stopped chasing them some time ago. Better not chance it though. . . right? Right.

smerdle
I need to change their colors. >>

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:28 am
"Ah." O'len's brows rose in conspiratorial understanding as he glanced back the way he had come. They could hide in the laundry or the storage rooms or almost anywhere underground, to be honest. He doubted a muddy weyrling would give chase there, for fear of dirtying up the place and getting in trouble themselves. "We can try the caverns? What did this senior weyrling look like?"

Aleyath did bask, narrowing his eyes in confusion-tinged amusement at the younger dragon even as he admired him. I'm Aleyath. And I'm... um... glad. The bronze was a little stuffy, but stilted approval was better than outright bossiness, right?

It's nice to meet you. Was it really? Aleyath couldn't tell just yet.

~Kiana_Nala~

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff