Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 am
Over the course of their conversation, which had been much longer than Etansi had bargained on or expected it to be, Astriana had managed to wiggle through her barriers and teach her more than a few things. It was starting to make her twitch a bit though and it was time for lunch, something that she had now sworn to never miss simply because she didn't have to miss them anymore. Just feeling her stomach growling during the night and subsequent morning after the Hatching had reminded her how much she was beginning to love food.

It also gave her time to wrap her head around everything that the girl had told her, about fire lizards and dragons, about her brother and everything that made Etansi think of Erastan in her manner. Over the last few months she'd found that she could focus on things while she ate, letting the rush she got from food push her thought processes to their peak. Today she'd really need that push to figure out what she was going to do and oh did she have plans...

"Good to know, you're... very nice." Etansi stammered out a bit, trying to find the compliment somewhere down in herself, "I needed it. Thank you. But it's time for lunch... should go get something to eat, yes?"

Standing quickly, her body used to leaping up with very little warning, the slim girl nodded and waved to the girl she'd been talking to and started off towards lunch, stopping after a few feet and turning to wave her to follow. She didn't have Erastan to sit with anymore, so maybe Astriana would like to, or else she'd just sit alone like she'd have to get used to. While her expression wasn't overly friendly, it wasn't as icy as it had first been.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:41 am
Astriana was glad that she had managed to help Etansi, even if it was just a little. When the other commented that she was nice, she looked down for a moment. She would not let the smile that had crept onto her lips to be seen, in case someone passed by. Taking a deep breath, she listened as the younger girl spoke about lunch. Then when she looked back up, Etansi had already moved to head over. She was glad when the other waited, since she followed after her.

"Lunch sounds like a good idea to me, have to admit that I am hungry. And I wouldn't mind the company while I do so,"Astri spoke as she caught up. Her face was a blank slate, but her eyes still held the smile that her lips had before.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out