Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:47 pm
"Oh I remember those days, not well since they were quite a while ago, but I do remember my weyrling days and having to resist any sort of feelings. Luckily for me the boy I'd had some interest in had long since Impressed and left for Benden Weyr." Ty'bar offered with a laugh, "What matters now anyway, not so much the Candidate rules, is what you might have to do as training to become a breeder. I'm sure that there'll be lots to learn and many places that you'll have to head to in the future. If you ever need a ride around the Western Continent just give us a shout. Might not be able to go anywhere else or very far, but we can at least give you a ride about here."

A smile spread over his face again, not that there was ever a time that he wasn't, when he saw that even Rinis had issues with demanding fire lizards. So he wasn't fully alone in dealing with a needy one, or at least there seemed to be more fire lizards with personalities that ran the whole spectrum from hyper to calm. It made him happy that Rinis would see all of them too as the turns went on.

"I would never, in a thousand turns, steal a man from a friend. Not to mention no one is interested in this." Ty'bar waved a hand at his face with a chuckle and pulled her into a one armed hug, still rubbing Ripple's back with the other arm as he did so. "He'll get back to his normal self in a bit. He likes oiling and Asilaeth needs one as well so that'll work out perfectly."

Rumbling a bit, though it seemed to at least come out happily despite the monotone the dragon spoke in, and Asilaeth lifted herself from her hollowed out bed to wander over towards the ledge where Rinis had wandered to. You could never bug us, you should know that by now. She stated in her level voice, If you need a ride I'm always available, you need only ask of course.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 pm
Hattaki

Briefly she wondered what had happened to the boy who went to Benden. Oh well, it wasn't her business. "That's alright Ty'bar. Don't strain yourself," she giggled. The woman nodded. He made sense. She now had new goals to pursue. It would be interesting and different. Rinis was sure she could take what she'd learned as a candidate and put it to use in her new career.

"Right. I'll start looking into that." She had a few ideas, but she'd have to check them out first. "Thank you Ty'bar. I appreciate the offer." If for whatever reason L'saen couldn't give her a ride, then she could always ask Ty'bar. Not that she would abuse such privileges if she ever really needed to use them. She finished soothing the two firelizards.

"Oh I donno Ty'bar. I'm sure you'll find someone. You just have to look in the right places." Or perhaps having a friend on the look out for a good candidate. Rinis snickered to herself. She returned his hug with interest. "I'm sure you'll spoil him back into good humor."

Eyes gave a disgruntled cheep as the dragon moved, dislodging her from her spot. She took to the air again and circled around. Rinis laughed at the green and patted her shoulder as she walked over to join them. "Oh I know. I'd better be off now Ty'bar. I'll see you around! Feel free to stop by my place. If you don't mind Asilaeth?" Rinis asked, getting permission, before she scrambled up the green's side for the short ride down.  

magnadearel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:07 am
Ignoring the thanks and the reminder not to strain himself, which was a way of pawing off his offer, Ty'bar let them slide and gave a chuckle, poking his little blue fire lizard in the side as he did so. He could see the determination in her face, in her movements. She certainly held herself like someone that had come to an understanding with their life and was ready to move forward, it made him sincerely proud. Cheeping against the skin of his collarbone, Ripple finally pulled his head up from under the man's shirt and looked at Rinis and her crew of fire lizards with eyes that swirled between many colors.

"Don't worry there Rinis, I might end up without someone for life but trust me, I have Asilaeth so I don't have to, she'd never approve of anyone anyway." His eyes glanced over towards the sassy little green with narrowed eyes and received a snort in response. That seemed to be quite enough of an answer, or at least all the one that she would give him since she didn't think he deserved more.

For her hearts were big enough for both of them and more.

Shifting her bulk and giving an amused if quiet trumpet for Eyes' reaction, Asilaeth slunk over to the entrance and tipped herself down enough for Rinis to climb aboard her slim back. As always, any time you need. The little green's eyes swirled a blue color of calm happiness. It always cheered her lovely rider up to see the girl and it lifted Asilaeth's hearts to see it happen. Once the girl had climbed aboard she stood and stretched out both of her wings, casting her head backwards to look at her rider, knowing he hadn't quite said his farewells yet.

"We'll take you up on that offer for certain, just to check in and see how you're doing or maybe even just to say hello." With a wave he sent them off, making a mental note to go and see her in a week or so to see how well she was and if she could teach Ripple anything. While there was still some part of him that was sad she'd never find her dragon partner he was thrilled that she was with her lover, with her friend. If he could go back he'd do some things differently himself involving C'nat, but that was the past and the rider gave a heavy sigh as he let it stay there, watching as Asilaeth leapt from the edge of the weyr ledge and spread her wings.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Hattaki
Fin? XD

She was so happy she'd met Ty'bar and his little green. It was almost strange how quickly the pair had come to feel like part of her family to her. Rinis valued them dearly and wouldn't have traded them for anything in the world. She was glad too that he had Asilaeth to love him. She also loved him like a brother. The young woman twisted to give a farewell wave before the green took off.

Rinis caught her breath as the green tipped over the edge and out in to the air. She gave a whoop of thrill. What must this feel like to be bonded to the dragon under her? Not that she wanted Asilaeth for her own, but a vague dragon of her own. She'd come to the terms with herself that she'd probably never experience it except in fleeting moments like this.

Back on the ground, she gave her thanks to the green with a friendly pat on the shoulder and headed off.  

magnadearel

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces