Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

A storm had passed over the night before, leaving the land soggy and covered in fog in the early morning. As the sun came out and started burning away the eerie grounded clouds, a small figure emerged from a clump of bushes. Still wet and miserable, a tiny little cub looked around helplessly at the seemingly expansive landscape. He was hopelessly lost, having wandered away from his mother and gotten even more lost in the storm. The poor cub had an injured paw that made him limp and was hungry and cold.

Amory whimpered and sat down just outside of his poor excuse for a shelter. The bushes had been the only thing he could find in the darkness with water and lightning all around him, and now as he came out he started to break. A choked sob came from the dark colored cub, crying for his mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:55 pm
Rhea Izar

User Image

Frid had seen the storm coming. He knew that interesting things came out or got lost during a storm. Usually when one was approaching he tried to get out to be in place once it'd past to get the best pickings. The male had settled into a favored cave for just such an occurrence to let the storm pass.

As morning brightened the sky he emerged from the cave and stretched. The land was refreshed. Soft underfoot and the scent of water filled the air as tendrils of clouds from the sky floated down along the ground. The wet ground also helped with tracking. Frid set off on his search for things. His mates were usually interested in what he came home with, even if sometimes he couldn't remember quite how he'd gotten a particular object.

He roamed randomly across the land, investigating anything that looked interesting. It was a sound that caught his attention. Frid looked around until he found the source of the sound. It had sounded like a sob, and here was the reason why. A young lost cub. Or at least Frid thought he might be lost. He walked up, "hey."  

magnadearel

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:39 pm
magnadearel

User Image

The sound of a voice coming from behind him made the little cub scream and spin, accidentally putting his sore paw down. All he saw was a big dark male, and he screamed again, hobbling back into the bushes and shaking more water into his wet fur as he buried himself inside of them in fear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:58 pm
Rhea Izar

Whatever reaction he might have been expecting, this wasn't it. His blue eyes blinked in confusion as the cub turned and screamed. He tilted his head as the frightened cub backed up into the bush, getting even wetter in the process. Frid considered his options and finally laid himself down in sight from where the cub was, and back several paces.

"I won't hurt you. I could dry you off while you tell me what brings you out here perhaps." He tried his best to sound friendly and reassuring. It was easy. He was dying of curiosity inside.  

magnadearel

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:08 pm
magnadearel

User Image

A golden eye peered out from the clump of bushes, looking fearful as well as full of pain from his paw. Amory shivered at the sudden new wettness and whimpered, moving his head to get a better look at the positively huge male. "You're gonna try and eat me." He accused, voice shaking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:16 pm
Rhea Izar

Frid considered the reason behind the cub's fear. "Actually I prefer a good zebra to cub." He washed his ear, trying to be nonchalant. "Won't you come out? Are you lost?" A little idea was forming in his mind that his mates might like a cub to raise as their own. "My name is Frid." Of course he could have just reached in and pulled the cub out with his paw, but he didn't want to hurt or frighten the youngster more or get his own paw full of sharp claws and teeth.  

magnadearel

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 pm
magnadearel

User Image

Silence followed that comment as the cub tried to figure out what to do. One one paw there was an adult who might be able to help him...on the other, he was still fearful that the big lion could eat him in one gulp. A need for help, though, outweighed his fear, and Amory slowly limped back out of the bush, tail low between his legs. "Promise you won't eat me?" He asked, giving a little sniffle. "I...can't find my Mom."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:04 pm
Rhea Izar

"I do promise." He smiled as the cub came out from under his bush. "Well that's no good little one. How long has she been lost?" Frid felt his patience with the cub was being rewarded. "If you want to come over I will dry you off while you talk to me about her." Should he try to look for this cub's mother? Honestly she could be anywhere by now.  

magnadearel

[IC] Likno tis Zois Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff