Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:20 pm
The Onisato streets, much like many streets in Yuki no Okoku, are mostly dirt and ice, making them quite dangerous to non-natives to drive over. For the most part, there are rarely any vehicles or carts on the streets of Onisato. Most people prefer to walk from place to place. Everything is so close together that people can even take a ten or twenty minute walk to make deliveries to other business and such. Only construction workers really use the roads for vehicles, and during times of festivity the roads are completely shut down for vehicles and carts. Instead, people line the streets with all sorts of stalls and small shops that people can buy festival-related merchandise at. There are even places where people can play games to try and win prizes for their dates.

Overall, the streets are merely to separate businesses from each other and show where land is dividing among people. Some use it for easy transportation, but that is hardly the cast. It is most used by foreigners and adventurers who have riding animals.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒

》𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒: 김현
》ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:Blank
–»𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒:Isolated

()
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xx

xxxx⎿파라노이아⏋

Whisp of air left his shivering lips, curled up in the corner of the street with nothing more than the clothes on his back and the weapons of his protection. It was rather.... Cold though the choice to heat his own body was available, the thought of being founded once more was less favorable, for the time being, he kept to himself as others walked past him and those who walked towards him were stricken with fear to no longer pursue such actions. Kim gazed at the wall in front of him, the scent of the shopkeeper's food sneaking its way out and into his nostrils, it was a shame he couldn't hear what conversation occurred within or even read the lips of what was being spoken. The boy glared silently before closing his eyes, maybe resting would release him of this uneasiness though his eyes remained closed his limited awareness remained keened.

User Image

『𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓』Onisato Streets░ 『𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞』⊳N/A ░ 『𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉』⊳ Uneasy░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ Healthy - Hungry ░

『Technique』

////

OogieKnight

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Sinato •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

"Darkness is my soul"

"Confusion my curse"

An unnatural ball of darkness fled the light of the sun and hid in what shadows it could find in the street. The darkest spot of the place seemed to be beside a man who seemed to be cutting himself off from others. The darkness went to try and move to find another location to hide from the sun like it was searching for something when a cluster of darkness gathered around it slowly gathering and forming into the outline of a man completely covered in darkness. ".....you got lost..now I am lost again...Where..." He said looking down at his foot or what looked like a foot.

He went to turn around and see if it was clear for him to come out when he noticed a man curled up beside him. "......Are you lost too?.." He asked trying to figure out just where he reformed at seeing snow everywhere. The white layer made the light seem stronger as it reflected off the tiny crystals of water.

LOCATION [Hiding from the sun behind a building]
                                                              COMPANY [Kim Hyun]
                                                              OOC [Ok so Sinato is supposed to be confused alot and I haven't really rped like that before so this should be interesting.]

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.••._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Nodus Esper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

User Image

▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒▐░ ▒

()
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xx

xxxx⎿파라노이아⏋

Faint, it was various faint the rushing disturbance in the air brought Kim to awareness, unfortunately, what he saw was nothing.... Were his senses off? He quickly flicked his head towards the right and nothing was there either, turning towards the left Kim immediately flinched at the ebony-figure that stood there, he quickly stood up with a slouch as he held his katana closer to his chest. A stranger... Mage? Another one found him, were they with her? He could feel his ears stinging from the unwanted memory as his fingers tightly grasp around the handle, having someone show up suddenly was unwanted and clearly displayed his uselessness. Kim lips opened up slightly though no words left him, instead, another thing left him a sensation of dread washing over the alleyway like a toxic cloud. While the effect wasn't physical it was undoubtedly present, like death roaming the alleyway and the dead's hands crawling upon the flesh of the living. Kim wasn't entirely sure what this strange being desired, by appearance alone he could identify if it was even classified as "human" and if push comes shove...

The gentle click of the blade being unsheathed, the metal grinding against the inside of the sheath filled the empty space as Kim took a single step back, though that dreadful aura only increased more and more as time passed on. If he could just get them to flee... He'll have to run somewhere else, somewhere further away from here, much further than where he currently was.

User Image

『𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓』Onisato Streets░ 『𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞』⊳N/A ░ 『𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉』⊳ Uneasy░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ Healthy - Hungry ░

『Technique』

저그린느 (Away With You)
Seemingly developed after his traumatic experience, forged sharper by his own instability. Passively Kim produces a fluctuating level of malice and bloodlust, on the passive level this only has the potential to cause hesitation and anxiety to others, friends and foes alike. By establishing direct eye-contact with another, the level of intensity immensely increases to the point that vivid and gruesome illusion brought by Kim's own psychological mind induces, bathed in his own bloodlust they're capable of potentially causing others to quiver in fear or downright collapse from hyperventilation, unfortunately this isn't capable of killing a target but it can induce temporary or permanent psychological trauma such as PTSD upon victims.

OogieKnight

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 am
User Image

"Darkness is my soul"

"Confusion my curse"

Sinato looked around feeling a sense of dread in the air. "...Did..I do it again?...." He said remembering a time he felt this feeling in the air it was shortly after he had become an Elemental the first time he was dispersed. "...Not again.." He brought his hands to his head and shook left and right trying to forget that memory the day he lost his memory of being human.

The elemental heard the sound of a sword and his mist form drifted back a bit defensively but ended up taking him into the light of the sun. He wasn't prepared and didn't set up his barrier to protect himself and pain flooded his form. He quickly got back into the shadow of the building and dropped to his knees. "....The sun hurts....why is that again..." His body was shifting as if it was trying to pull itself back together. He looked up remembering the man and his sword in desperation his darkness formed words in front of the man. "Please don't disperse me." It read. Sinato would of spoke but his throat hadn't reformed and he couldn't talk.

LOCATION [Hiding from the sun behind a building]
                                                              COMPANY [Kim Hyun]
                                                              OOC [.]

Nodus Esper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:14 am
User Image

User Image

()

xx

xxxx⎿파라노이아⏋

How strange, despite the beings ghostly appearance there seems to be something hindering it or causing it some form of pain, while Kim couldn't quite identify what it was he was only left with an assumption. Was it the light? Was it something else that caused this presumable Mage to collapse on the ground, whatever it was Kim could only keep his own defenses and resist if necessary, he didn't want to be captured and he certainly didn't want to lose any more of his sanity that he had clutched so tightly. Kim prepared himself as the ghostly shadow moved in the silent air, letters formed into words that became sentences, a surrender? Kim's brow rose slightly with a sense of confusion at this Mage and his words, disperse? Was that his fear?

Kim wanted to respond but the words were rather difficult to form, while he could clearly read and understand the language presented to him, speaking it was another matter and Kim himself was unsure if this stranger could understand his dialect. Instead, the young Knight simply brought his blade into the sheath as the sound of clicking echoed in the alleyway, for now it was best to surrender though he'll remained vigilant of the Mage's action. The young Elf brought the sheathed katana to his right side with a tight grip, clearly displaying his capability to easily draw the bladed weapon if necessary as he eased that threatening aura of his to be less than dreadful and more.... Uneasyy for most. Unsure of what to do, Kim stood still as he calmly gazed at the Mage.

User Image

『Technique』

저그린느 (Away With You)
Seemingly developed after his traumatic experience, forged sharper by his own instability. Passively Kim produces a fluctuating level of malice and bloodlust, on the passive level this only has the potential to cause hesitation and anxiety to others, friends and foes alike. By establishing direct eye-contact with another, the level of intensity immensely increases to the point that vivid and gruesome illusion brought by Kim's own psychological mind induces, bathed in his own bloodlust they're capable of potentially causing others to quiver in fear or downright collapse from hyperventilation, unfortunately this isn't capable of killing a target but it can induce temporary or permanent psychological trauma such as PTSD upon victims.

OogieKnight

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:40 am
User Image

"Darkness is my soul"

"Confusion my curse"

Sinato heard the sound of the mans' sword returning to its' resting place.He slowly started to get up and focused on pulling himself together. He moved around slightly making sure he was restored. "........." He didn't speak as he had noticed the other man didn't seem to respond to his question earlier and moved to defend himself.

He started to think about it but just confused himself. "...Was my voice not there then...no that's not right.." He spoke to himself his face didn't move much when he talked but he had forgotten to stop his word spell and the things he was saying and thinking wrote themselves in the air. {Should I introduce myself but if he can't understand me..} He thought to himself the words still forming.

LOCATION [Hiding from the sun]
                                                              COMPANY: [Kim Hyun]
                                                              OOC []

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

()

xx

xxxx⎿파라노이아⏋

More words were being forged by the ghostly shadow, words seemingly related to him though indirect from the way they were worded and once the male mentioned voice, Kim immediately came to the deduction that he assumed that his voice wasn't properly understood, though this was further approved down the line. While he wasn't entirely wrong, Kim thought the male may have had gotten the idea wrong. The young Knight rose his free arm and pointed at his ear, an expression of blankness stood there as he gazed at the Mage. Kim forced out his words though being unable to hear certainly caused his voice to come out with a deep slur behind it, even more, was the fact that the language spoken wasn't entirely the language used by the Mage. What Kim hoped was that his action, the constant pointing at his ear, would prove as context clues to his words. "나는들을 수 없다. (naneundeul-eul su eobsda.) " His slur voice mixed with his own native tongue, Kim wasn't sure if the male was familiar with sign language and certainly wasn't sure how communication would work... A one-way communication would be rather difficult.

User Image

『Technique』

저그린느 (Away With You)

OogieKnight

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image

"Darkness is my soul"

"Confusion my curse"

Sinato noticed the man pointing at his own ears and talking, although he had a hard time understanding them mans' voice he got the main point. "....You're deaf...I'm sorry.." He said leaving his word spell active so he could understand.

"...I am Sinato...and I am a mage..." He spoke and the words formed. He didn't want to scare the man again so he made sure his hands were visible to show he wasn't going to try anything. "....I am sorry if I startled you...I was just trying to find out where I am and see if you were lost like me..." He explained still making the words appear.

COMPANY [Kim Hyun]
                                                              OOC [x]

Nodus Esper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:06 am
User Image

User Image

()

xx

xxxx⎿파라노이아⏋

In the end, even that assumption was proven correct, what stood before him was indeed a Mage and Kim was more on edge than before though he didn't physical display such emotions. Thoughts of the past cycled within his consciousness, flood, splattering, crashing, everything that once was starting to push itself back. Words shifted once more in the air, the Mage introducing himself as Sinato and confirming what was within her thought. Kim head titled slightly as the male question if he was lost, though such a thing wasn't entirely true... Kim didn't really have a home and as such, it wasn't entirely right to call him lost. The boy glanced around briefly before shaking his head left and right, denying Sinato's question. It didn't seem as if he spoke his language and Kim was still unsure how to properly communicate with this individual, a Magge was a Mage so maybe there might be different ways.

User Image

『Technique』

저그린느 (Away With You)

OogieKnight

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

"Darkness is my soul"

"Confusion my curse"

Sinato looked around seeing it was going to be bright out for a while. "....How did I get here...." He said getting distracted from his current situation. He walked to where the shadows ended and focused, he was pulling his mana to form a protective barrier around himself to shield himself from the sun. "...Not enough...yet..." He spoke referring to his mana level, this meant he was going to be stuck until either night time or his mana replenished.

The elemental turned back to the man. "...I still feel that emotion in the air...did I scare someone else.." He said his words were meant to be a sign that he was worried about whoever was feeling such dread. He sat down and almost fazed through the wall before standing back up. "......" He didn't speak but he was showing confusion as to why he almost fell through the wall, he had forgotten that he was a mist form being that could go through solid objects.

COMPANY [Kim Hyun]
                                                              OOC [My wording was incorrect I meant he understood Kims' language but I figured since you put he doesn't speak much that his voice would be a little hard to understand. Also can we assume Sinato leaves his word spell on when he is talking to Kim if that is alright with you.]

Nodus Esper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 pm
User Image

"Darkness is my soul"

"Confusion my curse"

Sinato started to walk towards the opening of the alley. "...Should be enough.." He said then reattempted his barrier spell from before. His body became a little more solid, this allowed him to keep his mist form together when exposed to the light of day.

He decided he would leave as he felt he was bothering the other man. The elemental took a step into the opening letting the light hit his body. "...Hurts...but am still whole.." He said to himself as he examined his mist form making sure nothing tried to run back into the shadows. He turned and walked to try and find the local inn or just a place he could sit until night time.

LOCATION []
                                                              COMPANY []
                                                              OOC [.]

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Onisato, Yuki no Okoku

Manage Your Items