Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roan had somehow conned his sister into coming with him. He wanted to find some berries to use as dye to dye this one elder girl's fur that was just too bright red. He supposed it'd be easier to get mud, but mud didn't tend to stain the fur. So berry juices had to do.

"Come on, Runa! Freydis needs to chill! She's way too bright!" The chocolate brown cub raced on ahead of his identical twin sister, large paws being heard thundering down the firmly packed earth beneath them. "She also's a huge know-it-all! You know she told me there was nothing that would stain that red fur? Try me. I'll find it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:29 am
Peppermint Coffee

Conned was, probably not the best term. Runa was always game for making mischief, and when her twin instigated it, it just made the after effects all the sweeter. The chocolate cub had been laying just outside the den when her brother had gotten the idea of playing a trick on Freydis.

"She said there was nothing?" She called after him, her small feet hitting the ground as they ran. "There's got to be something. I agree, she is way too bright." Her eyes rolled slightly. "Are we even sure she is part of our family? I mean, she looks like Aya and Nokho." The two mentioned were the pale colored cubs of their aunt, that were roughly the same age as the twins. "I bet mum she is actually their sister." Runa mused.

"Where do you think to look though?" the female asked, finally at the point where she was right next to her brother, instead of behind him.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:50 am
"I'm not sure who's all family at this point," he replied with a snort. He slowed down once he realized Runa had a good question. Where was he going to look? Rune squinted hard and thought about it for a good minute, his tail flicking in an impatient manner behind him.

"Well, bushes. Bushes have berries. We just need enough to dye like, a good part of her! Maybe her face.." He laughed at the thought and looked at his twin with a gleam in his eye. "So we just have to go where there's bushes and look for berries. Like... there should be berries, right? Maybe flowers? What makes a colorful mess?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:04 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Runa paused slightly, as if thinking. Sure, berries had bushes, but did they have something that would be bright against their other sister's pelt? Well, if they didn't, then perhaps they would still be able to stain the fur some muddled color?

"Sounds good. Oh. We should have taken something to carry them back in, that way we don't have to come out here multiple times?" Runa stated, shaking her head. "Oh well. I guess if we find anything we take what we can carry." The female did not particular enjoy the taste of the small fruit, but the patch of berry bushes were not particularly far, so she would make do.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 pm
"Wait." Something she said just snapped to the male and Roan eyed his sister hard, staring at her now. "Wait. You know Freydis is the really, really bright red one? She's older than us. Like, her red is really irritating tot he eyes. She comes around sometimes? Or at least like.. she talks to me anyway."

"Oh yeah!" His mind then snapped to getting something to carry berries back in. "Hey we could just make a little pouch out of leaves, right? Just kind of use two of 'em, put the berries in the middle and..." He shrugged. Maybe it'd be easier to show Runa. Roan hummed and then looked around for decent sized leaves.

"But yeah, I just realized who you said she looked like and I think you're getting mixed up! Now that you know... Do you still wanna help me dye her face?

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 pm
Peppermint Coffee

...Runa blinked, coming to a complete stop.

"Er... Right. Freydis. I could have sworn you said.... You know what, nevermind." Runa huffed. "Forget it." She growled lightly.

"....Of course I do. Even if I don't know Freydis, I would NEVER want to miss the opportunity to dye someone's pelt. Hopefully it works." Runa said with an affirmative nod, passing her brother as she headed to a known berry bush patch. "This way, come on." She said just as quick as her feet ran.

"Maybe the pouch thing will work. But how big are these leaves?" She questioned, not really expecting an answer.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:15 am
Roan laughed as his sister realized she was thinking about the wrong lion the whole time. Oh well. No one said smarts were Runa's specialty. He moved along side of her after a moment and just gave her a playful bump so she knew he wasn't serious or anything.

"Uuuh. How big.."

He raced off to a bush with some leaves that weren't as big as himself. The male shifted then tugging one off and raced back to her. "Mmm? I think one will work for each of us. Like we don't have do dye all of her. I'm thinking her face or a leg... She's a hard sleeper, so.."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:28 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Runa watched as Roan ran off and snagged the leaves, before returning. She quirked an eyebrow as her head tilted in thought.

"...do I even want to know how you know she is a hard sleeper?" The cub grinned. "Spying on her when you sleep, huh?" Her eyes lit up in amusement as she took the offered leaf/soon to be berry carrier, from her brother. "I think it will do fine. And if not...well...we would just need to dye her another day. Right?" She said, the lopsided grin evident on her maw again.

"Do you know if she is sleeping now? If she is, we probably don't have much time! Let's hurry!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:17 pm
He bawked a minute once he realized it looked like he was crushing on Freydis, which that just wasn't true. He squinted hard at his twin and then snorted, tail flicking irritably behind him as he flushed with embarrassment. Roan grumbled under his breath as his sister talked and even went to so far as to mock her under his breath.

"Yeah. We can dye it any day."

Then Runa asked if Freydis was sleeping now and he opened his mouth and then shrugged. "I dunno." He knew, he just didn't want to say. "I'll do it tonight if we get the berries."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am
Peppermint Coffee

Runa snorted not believing his answer for a second.

"You are such a bad liar." She stated with a goofy grin. Twin telepathy, perhaps?

"Let's get these berries then." She winked at her brother, heading off in the direction of the bush. She still planned to help him even if they needed to wait until the evening time. After all, it just meant she could have an entertaining night rather than a drab one. Maybe she could even take a few extra to dye a small streak in her own braid. She had seen others with the marking and was quite jealous of them for it.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:38 pm
Roan stuck his tongue out at his twin and then snorted a little. She didn't know anything. Roan didn't let anything slip. She was making everything up in her own head. Why was he getting so defensive?

He closed his eyes for a moment and watched his sister walk off for berries and was tempted, so sorely tempted to leave her to do it alone.

However, the twin thing meant he'd be leaving his other half all alone and that didn't sit well with the cub either. So with a sighed out 'dang it' he took off after Runa and grumbled. "Runa, wait up, you're going to die or something without me!"

KasaiLoki
(Can wrap up soon or not?)

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces