[PRP] Minor Casualty (Set'al/Soui) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:30 pm
"Not too long, no. I arrived shortly after the last hatching, alongside my uncle. I was born and raised in the Healer Hall, so if there were dragons around I wasn't really allowed to go and see them. I wasn't even allowed to be near firelizards." Soui was finishing up in her stitching, all the while carefully tugging on the gut she'd used to see if it would tear easily or pull at his skin unnecessarily. Both looked like they were good to go, and inwardly the little healer felt satisfied at a job well done. "Even though I've been here a while I mostly stay in the healer's area since my uncle doesn't like me wandering around too much."

It wasn't a case of being overprotective, at least that was how Soui felt at times. Maybe he just wanted her to stay put in order to make sure she excelled at being a healer, or maybe Pem just.....was being Pem. "As for the dragon I was always around, my cousin is from here and Impressed here - so he would come and visit me at the Hall and I would be allowed to see Yudueth." It also wasn't so much an allowance as her family couldn't really keep her away from the bronzerider duo. "I don't get to see him a lot here, but I am thankful at least I have chances now."

Another tug had her starting to tie off the stitches, ready to end her little procedure and send the man on his way. He certainly had far better things to do than sit and listen to a child, even one that was as even-tempered as she was.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:36 pm
It was hard to imagine not being allowed near firelizards, when they were...well, firelizards. They did what they wanted and went where they wanted, and were just...firelizards? It certainly wasn't his place to say so, but Set'al couldn't help but think that the young healer was maybe a touch too sheltered, if he was putting a kind word to it. Or maybe his own upbringing had been the strange one, and her family would consider his wildly irresponsible. As he mulled it over, he watched with idle fascination as she put the careful finishing touches on her work.

Yudueth, Yudueth...the name was unfamiliar to him, so no one from Yokohama. He hadn't been here terribly long himself, and was a long, long way from knowing as many people and dragons as Pipith thought he probably should, but he was reasonably comfortable sticking to Narisa and his wingmates. "You could come and meet Pipith sometime, if you'd like. He's not very chatty with most people, but he doesn't mind company."

Anyone who might admire him was quite alright by the bronze.

houllow

Meepfur
Crew

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:17 pm
At the mention of being allowed to meet his dragon (clearly at a later time) Soui's face visibly brightened. The chance to meet others, human or dragon alike, made her heart sing with joy and her eyes crinkled as the teen smiled widely. "It's okay if he's not too chatty, I think just being able to see him and say hello would be more than enough for me." The thread was given one final tug before Soui used some clean sheers to snip it, careful that the finished knot would not slide and rub the flesh. Everything needed to be clean and neat for as long as the stitches need remain, and if this man had any difficulties it would show on her.

"This should do for you; you will have a bit of redness and swelling for a day or two, but if it lasts into the sevenday please come back here as soon as possible." Soui placed a tiny bit more numbweed over the wound as well as a salve that would help heal. "I'll give you some bandages to use, as you'll need to be sure to keep your hand dry for two days or so. After that you can wash with a warm and wet cloth, but not scrub. Just lightly dab." The teen was careful in her instructions, speaking slowly so as not to allow for any mistakes. "I'll also give you some salve to put on after the third day, to help keep the skin moist so it doesn't pull while healing."

Soui softly patted his hand before letting it go, turning to gather up her supplies. "Try to flex your hand a little, but not to much that you think you'd pop your stitches."

Meepfur

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces