[PRP] getting to know you [ soui + shehara Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Shahera twisted back and forth and then side to side. She stood up, gave a few experimental jumps, stepped away from the bench and did a cartwheel. “I agree, this is very well done.” She concurred once she was standing again.

She is done? Yes! I can ask her if she wants to play now! Therianth moved so her head was in front of Soui’s face. Hi! I like you. Would you like to come play with us? Behind Therianth Shahera was rolling her eyes and sighing.

houllow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 pm
While whatever the girl did to check her bandages could be considered a bit extreme, Soui watched with delight. It made her happy to know her work was holding up properly and also she marveled at the sheer skill this dragonrider had. It was ridiculously impressive, and she happily clapped her hands to show her appreciation. "That was amazing! How did you even - " Her words were cut off at the sudden appearance of a green dragon in front of her face, and the teen backed up so as not to get knocked over.

"Hello, I like you too - and yes, I'm free to play now. I'd love to play with both of you." In so far as she could recall Soui didn't have any more work to do and if she did? She'd just take the blame later and work harder to make up for it. How often did a person get (outside of being an actual rider) to play with someone and their dragon? Okay maybe she did get this chance quite a bit, but maybe it was luck and Soui needed not to count her wherrys before they hatched. "So what would you like to do? Your rider is still a little injured, even if she can move okay, so we don't want to do anything that could cause her more pain."

faesinger

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:46 pm
We could play chase, or fetch, or Mine could teach you to climb trees! She is very good at climbing trees and only sometimes falls out of them! Or hide and seek! Therianth looked expectantly at Soul as if the small human could answer all of Therianth’s questions.

Shahera was a little more aware of the fact that Soui might have more work to do but if the girl felt she could come play, Shahera wasn’t going to deny the two young ones their fun. She wandered back over to where Soui was standing and smiled. “You have made her day.”

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:03 pm
"I actually don't know how to climb trees, not really." Soui had climbed a tree all of once in her life, and it had ended with her losing a shoe and making a fuss in front of a complete stranger. The memory colored her mind and her cheeks in a faint shade of red, though it was quickly dismissed as Shahera spoke about Soui being something good for the dragon. "And do you think? I just...really would love to meet more people here at Western. This is my home for now, and I don't want to be a stranger in my own place of residence."

Softly she smiled before moving her hand to rub the back of her neck. It was weird to get compliments, considering Soui never felt like she was saying or doing anything out of the usual for herself. "I am good at hide and seek though, Therianth, so I should warn you that you might not win." How anyone could lose when trying to find a massive dragon was completely beyond her.

faesinger

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out