Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Rrp] waterfalls and blooms ((Tora Night and Tendai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Tora walks though the woods it had been a long day. She had come to this place to build an new home. She had forgotten how she had come to this new place but was glad that there were places that she could walk safely. Looking around she takes off in a dead run and heads for the waterfalls in the meadow.

After a little while she slows and walks the forest trail. She stops and let's the wind blowing through her mane. She closes her eyes and thinks about flying-

-walking again she snorts and starts to play with the shadows.-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tendai circled above the trees in a lazy arc, looking for a safe place to spend the night. Out traveling, he wanted to make sure he had plenty of time to settle in, so he started about mid-afternoon. Now with the daylight waning, he heard the waterfalls off in the distance. He followed the sound and came upon the meadow. He circled several times before landing, his great wings seeming to push the air down into a cushion for him to land on.

He sniffed the air and found it very pleasing. The smell of the grass and trees were carried by thick, humid air from the waterfall. He nibbled the grass and found it good, as he knew the water would be as well. He headed off toward the waterfalls for a drink and a swim.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:21 pm
~Playing with the shadows she stops when she sniffs and scents a stallion not to far from her. looking around she sees a stallion heading for the waterfall. She smirks and walks a little slower follows him. Smirking as she goes. She smiles and calls to her~ " hello sir."

[quote="Melomar"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:49 pm
Tendai's ears swiveled around several times. He could hear footsteps behind him, but if it was a predator he did not want them to know. But at the last second he scented the mare, and he could tell that she had been running, or doing something else exerting, not too long ago. He turned when she spoke, wondering. "Hello, ma'am," he replied in kind. Is this your meadow? I don't want to intrude. My name is Tendai, by the way." Hopefully he would not have to leave, it was a nice place to rest.

nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:19 pm
~She watches him and comes to a stop not to close.~ " Pleased to meet you Tendai. I'm Tora Night. this is not my meadow. I live a little bit in the forest from it. Sorry about following you." ~She looks at him. and tilts her head to watch her bangs and blows them out of her eyes.~ " I was on my way to the falls would you like to join me?"

Melomar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:32 pm
"Likewise, I am pleased to meet you, Tora Night." He noticed that she had stopped some distance away from him and decided to keep his distance so she would feel more comfortable with his presence. "I will not enter the forest, then." There was no sense in encroaching on her privacy. The meadow would be more than enough. "I would love to join you." He nodded. This had been his plan, to use the water. It would be a nice treat to have the company, though. "If you would like, you can lead the way, since you know this place."

nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:39 pm
(( I'm sorry for the late replie))

~Tora smiles at him and takes the lead to the waterfalls. " so are you new to the area?" ~watches around them. She smiles again and steps over a couple of fallen logs. After a little while she smiles as they come to a clearing around the falls and moves to the side so he could take in the fall beauty of the falls and area around it.~

Melomar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:51 am
nekoFayre

((No worries. Take your time with replies. :3 ))

Tendai follows along gamely. "Yes, I am new to the area." He nimbly and with the help of his wings makes it over the longs behind her, careful not to disturb any moss or lichen. At the clearing, he is watching her movements, until he realizes the reason for her deviation over to one side. The falls and the water beneath are a stunning sight. The whole area is shrouded in mist and the song of water on the rocks almost deafening. "It's beautiful," he breathes, then repeats himself and raises his voice to be heard. "Wow, and you get to see this every day. It's stunning."  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:24 pm
~Tora smiles and looks at him~ " yes, there are sweet apples, peaches and berries. Close to edge of water." ~she looks around and then heads for a pear tree. Stopping in front of the tree she reaches for the lowest branch and looks back at him. ~ " Please, your welcome to anything you would like."

Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:09 pm
Tendai's eyes widened. Then he looked to the water's edge and sure enough there were fruit trees by the water. "Thank you for offering. I think I'll have an apple." He had not had one in a while. Maybe have a pear later if he was still hungry.

nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:55 pm
~Pucking the closest pear to her. Eating the pear she smiles and looks back at him~ " Your welcome." ~ She looks around for another pear and picks it and eats another before moving closer to the water to get a drink~

Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:51 am
Tendai ate a couple of apples, enjoying their unique flavor. Wherever he went different types of apples tasted a little different. When he was done, he snagged a pear to eat on his way to the water. He was also thirsty and drank from the pool. Then he watched the waterfall and how the mist rising up from it moved about gently toward the banks. "It is so beautiful here."
nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:59 pm
"Yes, it is tomorrow we can hike to top of waterfall if you like." ~ she smiles at his wings~ " you could fly there. If you wish." ~ she liked having someone to talk to. She thought of asking him to stay in her company for a little while longer.~
" you can stay here as long as you like. It is getting a little late. Please stay the night "
Melomar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:08 pm
Tendai had expected to stay before he knew that someone lived here. Now, in this unbelievably beautiful hidden place an equally beautiful Tora (he had noticed of course) was inviting him to stay the night, his hopes confirmed, and even longer if he wanted. He was overjoyed.

The idea of taking a hike with her to the top was very appealing. He did not need to use his wings. He would gladly do so in the company of a friend. A new friend.

"You're right, it is getting late. I would love to stay." But for how long? He had nowhere he needed to be. He was free to do anything he wished, not tied down by anything or anyone. His children, of course, were grown and liked visits but nothing had been planned. This was good timing. Maybe the spirits knew that these two should meet. "I would love to hike with you up to the top. There is no need to hurry on a wing. Especially not when I could be taking in the scenery... getting to know a new friend!"
nekoFayre

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas