Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Elizabeth Blacke ~ Student ~ [APPROVED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:24 am
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Neryem
      Name: Elizabeth Blacke
      Sexual Orientation: Straight (Probably Not in the Future)
      Ethnicity: Unovan
      Birthday: 09/21
      Height: 4'6"
      Weight: 65 lbs
      Physical Description: See pic.
      Theme Song: N/A

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
      ◈ Bookworm - Astute and studious, Elizabeth can always be seen with a good book in her hand! When not socializing, she can be seen studying for the next chapter in their textbook or catching up on some other reading. She is always paying attention in class, her hand the first to reach up at a question.
      ◈ Reserved - Elizabeth is very to herself in terms of announcing her personal details and such.
      ◈ Curious - Behind the glasses lie the eyes of an ever budding student. She loves to learn more about Pokemon and the world as a whole.
      ◈ Playful - Energetic as always, Elizabeth's love of life shows when class ends. She tends to find the most enjoyment when something boring is made into a playful game or contest.
      ◈ Affectionate - Elizabeth can become attached to be quite faster than most are comfortable with. She can be seen hugging other people she's rather friendly with and tends to act like a younger sibling to some.
      Strengths:
      Helpful - Always one to help, Elizabeth aspires to be somebody people can come to for help. She'll even go so far as to give people her homework if they need it
      Friendly - Her demeanor is ultimately friendly to everyone she meets, able to get along with most people and Pokemon unless given a reason to avoid them otherwise
      Adventurous - Any kind of new territory will always interest the young student. Elizabeth enjoys seeking out new lands and what interesting secrets they might hold.
      Weaknesses:
      Weak - Anything athletic related is the bane of the bookworm. She has a pretty hard time keeping up with others who are relatively normal and tends to take breaks quite often.
      Competitive - Elizabeth gives everything her all, and is able to become a sore loser if she finds herself any place but first.
      Impulsive - If something drives Elizabeth to do something, she's sure as hell going to do it. Even if it does turn out to be a bad idea!
      Biography: The daughter of a Pokemon researcher in Unova, Elizabeth had a love of all things Pokemon ever since she could remember. With two older brothers who traveled around the world, they brought back stories that only ignited the curiosity of the child. She amassed a collection of books of all shapes and sizes, different topics and such. Her father could see his daughter's drive to learn all that she could about Pokemon, happily providing whatever help he could for her. This led to the girl become a bit pampered, embracing her father's status a little in order to get the latest toys and such.

Eventually it came time to search for the next step of knowledge for the young child. While public schools and academies were abound, she had learned of Ordell from the parent of one of her friends. After countless nights of discussion with her and her father, some additional input from her brothers, Elizabeth was inbound for Ordell Academy. Eager to get started with her life away from home, she became a little nervous and spent her last few days home saying her goodbyes. On the day of her travel, she hugged her father and brothers goodbye before promising to come back ready to begin her researcher training.
      Hometown: Castelia City, Unova
          ↦ Music
          ↦ Ghost / Physic Types

Dislikes:
          ↦ Bug Types
          ↦ Getting Dirty
          ↦ Singing in Front of Others

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Kingdra
      Dorm Room: Room 200
      Elective Classes: Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
      Afternoon Class: Breeding Class
      Clubs: None
      Goals: Pokemon Researcher / Trainer

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Treeko
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Modest
        Ability: Unburden
        Experience: 0/250
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Pound
            ► Magical Leaf

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x2

► M E D I C I N E :
        User Image x 20

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:20 am
Bump / T-Minus 3 Days Until Mass Mod Quoting...  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 pm
Neryem

Thank you for your patience. The overall profile is very good 3nodding There is a bit of confusion between the whole playful and being shy thing. I say this because its not exactly clear whether she had problems interacting with people or not. On one hand she comes off as a very out going person, but at the same time you make mentions of how she's quiet. I suppose this would all be more clear if she's shy around new people, but out spoken with her friends which I did not find any sentence that might mention that. So my question is this: Is she an introvert or an extrovert?

My only other concern with the profile is the image that you are using. I'm going to assume that the picture does not reflect on her actual clothes since its a kinda risque image with the over exposure of the legs and even a big open gap on the long-sleeve shirt. Most importantly are the very specific physical characteristic that you've placed on this character: white-hair, red eyes, and pale skin. I say specific characteristics because these are features of a person who is an albino. I'm not saying that is the issue, but I would like a little more context for these features. You could have just been describing the exact features of the image that you are using, but its still a very rare combination even for Pokemon. So I would like to know if there was any thought behind her appearance or if you only found a picture you liked and wanted to make the character based off that image. I would suggest changing the eye color since white hair is way more common than red eyes.

So in conclusion:
1) Is she an introvert or an extrovert?
2) Please change the image if possible and change the eye color (white hair can stay).

If you can answer me these questions then we can get moving with the approval 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:50 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Hihi. Sorry about the confusion here. I do admit that I did find the appearance nice and base the character off of that.

With your permission, I'd like to remake her character entirely with a much better character overall  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am
Neryem
Shadow of Miracles

Hihi. Sorry about the confusion here. I do admit that I did find the appearance nice and base the character off of that.

With your permission, I'd like to remake her character entirely with a much better character overall

The character's personality is fine. I just wanted to get a little more clarification since she seems outspoken but shy at the same time. The reason I asked if she's an introvert or an extrovert is because I want to know if she's primarily shy or is primarily affectionate since it's not very clear on the profile.

As for her image, if you can change the eye color and perhaps choose a less risque image then it would be fine.

However if you want to start over then that's perfectly fine too 3nodding just give me a quote when you're ready  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 am
Shadow of Miracles
Neryem
Shadow of Miracles

The character's personality is fine. I just wanted to get a little more clarification since she seems outspoken but shy at the same time. The reason I asked if she's an introvert or an extrovert is because I want to know if she's primarily shy or is primarily affectionate since it's not very clear on the profile.

As for her image, if you can change the eye color and perhaps choose a less risque image then it would be fine.

However if you want to start over then that's perfectly fine too 3nodding just give me a quote when you're ready

Okay! Ready for another look.  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:08 am
Shadow of Miracles

Bump  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:02 pm
Neryem

Hi! Due to our captain being a little busy with some RL things I'll be giving you the seal of approval for this profile!

I will be posting your character in the student roster with her House and room number.

Your classes will be the following:
Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
Afternoon Class: Breeding Class

You may add the following items to her inventory: ((Please track of your inventory at all times!))

- 2x User Image
- 20x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

In order to not make things confusing, you may say that your character has been attending the academy for at least two weeks meaning she is still new, but she more or less knows some things about the academy. Afternoon classes are getting ready to meet so you're welcome to go ahead and post there!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Treeko
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Unburden
Moves:
- Absorb
- Pound
- Magical Leaf  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points