Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven
[PRP] Fancy Free (Hazards x Infatuation)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image

He was finally getting the hang of things, at least he liked to tell himself that. Being new was alright for the most part but at the same time it also sucked because he didn't know anyone. So that meant he had to of been reborn into the domain he was. It made him wonder about his past life and what it was like but he figured he shouldn't dwell too much on it.

Flicking his tail behind him he walked along the God's Haven, no set destination in mind. He was really just enjoying the day, it was beautiful out and he couldn't help but be pleased right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kali wasn't overly pleased about how much time she'd been spending here. It was cold, it was boring, and there was no way that she could pull most of her pranks on the residents here. At least, not without repercussions that she didn't really feel like dealing with today. As much as she hated coming here, she always made sure to make periodic trips to check in with a few individuals and catch up on any news or gossip. While mortals were far more enjoyable to be around, they tended to not know when anything happened - at least, anything that affected her.

Stretched out on a rock, Kali's tail swayed back and forth, drifting along the ground for brief moments. She'd laid her bones just at the bottom of the rock below her feet, just in sight in case she needed it. Purple eyes stared out, in a bit of a haze after finishing an encounter with an old acquaintance. There were some gods that she was fond of, but the list was rather short. Too many times gods had unpleasant personalities - either they were old and boring or too full of themselves to see the fun in life. The few that fell outside that spectrum were the ones that she tolerated seeing more than once.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:49 pm
Polette

As he walked along his gaze fell upon a deep purple colored Goddess with Maroon colored wings and hair, her coloration popping against the scenery. He noticed her peculiar one pick looking thing and her unique earrings. "I like your horns, they remind me of the Pronghorns that can be hunted in the mortal realm." He probably hadn't had to explain that to her since she was the one with them atop her skull.

"Do you go to the mortal realm at all? I've been there a couple times but I get weird stares whenever I go." Amused he chuckled at the reactions he's had, though not all were bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Though a little zoned out, it didn't take Kali but a moment to catch sight of the other god heading towards her. He was such an odd-looking thing - well, they all were, really - she wasn't used to seeing such wings on such a pale body. She stared at him as he approached, trying to think of who he might be or why he might be coming up to her. While she didn't know every god, she recognized most of them, and she'd never seen him before. Though, she hadn't been up here in some time, so there could have been a few new residents.

"Um...thanks." Her brow and eyes twitched a moment, still wondering what he wanted from her. But, he complimented her horns, so he was definitely getting at least a few bonus points. "Well duh." Kali let out a huff of laughter at first, following her statement with a chuckle. "Mortals don't understand things like us. They're such ignorant, fragile little creatures." Her brow softened, thinking about her fondness of those delicate mortals. "I guess it's part of what makes them unique. Do you really just wander around down there like that?" She couldn't quite hold in her laughter, though Kali was not known for being the most courteous of goddesses. But it was honestly hilarious picturing a big and intimidating thing like him - with his horns and wings - just strolling amongst the scared mortals.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:36 am
Polette

She had a point, though he was a bit more fascinated in them than most Gods, mainly because he was so curious about their short life spans and how they choose to live them so differently. While he hadn't met more than a couple he hadn't been disappointed in their actions. Though he was certain in time he'd run across a few that made his lip curl and then there would be some fun to be had.

Looking at himself he looked back at her, "I guess this would cause for some alarm, me staying in this form." To be honest, he hadn't tried to shift into another form yet and was a little nervous to. Plus he wasn't sure WHAT he'd want to be. Lion seemed to be the easiest choice for most but he sort of had a thing for the canine's of the mortal realm. "At least being in this form I know who is and isn't afraid to talk to me." Giving a boom of laughter he smiled at the dark female. "I'm Limerence, God of Infatuation, what might I call you by?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:55 pm

"Just a bit." She gave a sly smile to him; she had size and a dark coat on her side. Kali also made a point of hiding her horns and wings these days, at least when she first met someone from the mortal realm. A lot of the time, though, she got away with looking like a big bird, flying high in the sky.

"You have to wonder, though, if that attraction to fearlessness will get you in trouble one of these days." Though she knew no mortal would tower over him, she had heard the stories of groups of them going out in hunting parties, searching for gods.

"Kali, Goddess of Hazards." She raised her chin and puffed her chest out slightly, always proud to announce herself.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm
Polette

Giving a shrug of his shoulders he flexed his wings against his large body. "Maybe it will, maybe it won't but I am really not that worried about it. Unless I was sound asleep down there, it's impossible to get me and I don't stay the night down there."

Harards eh? "Perhaps it's your domain that gives that recklessness to me." Musing over it he chuckled deep and melodic. "But you have to admit, hazards have their fun do they not Kali?" Raising a brow he was curious to hear her response. Clearly the Goddess of Hazards would likely agree with that, though maybe she wouldn't.

"Would you care to join me in a meal?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:41 pm

"You should really try it sometime, it's quite interesting!" Kali took a few steps, feeling antsy as always. She spent the majority of her time down here, taking in all of the interesting happenings - she really had a distaste for the Gods' Haven.

"Hazards have the most fun." She paused to give him a deliberate look. She had heard about how some of the kinder domains spent their days - perched on a rock feeling all high-and-mighty about themselves. But Kali had spent every day since awakening enjoying herself and testing the limits.

"Depends on the meal, Limerence, God of Infatuation." She poked a little fun at him, but wouldn't have minded eating. If there was one thing she always loved, it was a free meal.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:59 pm
Polette
If you want to rp them again in the future I'm down! I should call their rps Hazardous Infatuation :joy:

Having since met this Goddess he had to say that he was starting to rethink the way he lived a little bit. Testing the limits sounded exciting, though he wondered how he might go about doing that. Pondering on it for a moment he gave her a smile. "Well, perhaps we can hunt down something that is a little challenging." Though he'd leave it up to her when they got to where he had seem some potential prey animals, safe and unfriendly alike. "Just follow me." With that he took off so that she could follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:00 pm

"Maybe I'll just let you hunt while I watch from the sidelines." Kali grinned, bouncing on her toes. She took a few steps to follow him, fully intending on not doing any work for this meal. He'd find out soon enough, anyway.

AstoriaFallen
(( Doooone~ ))

Polette
Crew

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out