Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
Complete the Elimisha'sombea Council (Closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 pm

User Image

These leopards will be members of the Elimisha'sombea. They may not leave the colony. Please make sure you read up on the colony before entering.

Start: Now
Ends: March 1st @ 8pm EST

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 pm
~Rules~

1. You may enter for both but only win one
2. These leopards MUST stay in the colony.
3. Please know these are high ranking leopards in the colony. I reserve the right to demote them to another relevant rank in the pide if there if period of greater than 6 months lapse without rp or activity with the character occur.
4. Please play fair, no guilting or bullying allowed.
5. These SoA must be played in the upcoming Meta RPs

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm
~The Prizes~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After attacks from lions, there was a complete shift and Deker took over the entire council on his own. Now it's being revealed that Deker has had an affair and cubs with a lion. Deker was in no way a bad leopard, he isn't evil he just wanted a great leader either. The power may have gone to his head a little and its debatable on whether or not he has had the colony's best interest in mind as of late. There have been whispers among some of the colony members for a little while now about if he should be replaced or not. Now they have the means to do so with his affair becoming public.

All you have to do to enter is tell me about one of the leopards above. What is their personality, what sector were they in until now, how do they feel about lions? How do they feel about Deker. Most importantly what changes do they want to see in the colony?

It should be assumed these leopards are original members of the colony and have been here for the whole time that all the attacks took place and that Deker took over.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 pm
~The Form~

[b]Who are you entering for:[/b] Boy/Girl
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Are you the wisest of the Scholars or the Strongest of the Defenders:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plans for the Colony:[/b]
[b]Thought on Deker, and the history of problems with Lions?:[/b]

nessiaing

nessiaing

~The Entries~

1. Keantha - Ts'ook saastal (boy)
2. Keantha - Paalo'estrella (girl)
3. Hattaki - Geosmin (girl)  
AND GO!!!!  

nessiaing

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:14 pm
Who are you entering for: Boy
Username: Keantha
SoA Name: Ts'ook saastal (Last Sunrise)
Are you the wisest of the Scholars or the Strongest of the Defenders: Captain
Personality:Ts'ook is rather rough around the edges, prefering to use his strength over his wits. Not to say he is stupid, afterall he wouldn't have lasted long in his position if he didn't know when to keep his own counsil at times.
Plans for the Colony: Ts'ook thinks they should close their lands to any outsiders unless they are willing to be under guard the whole time they are in Elimisha lands.
Thought on Deker, and the history of problems with Lions?: He personally thinks Deker is a traitor to the pride and their people. Had the lions not brought this pain and suffering on them? How could Deker turn a blind eye to that? He isn't fit to lead, but if he must he needs consil that isn't afraid to speak their minds.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Who are you entering for:Girl
Username: Keantha
SoA Name: Paalo'estrella (Star Child)
Are you the wisest of the Scholars or the Strongest of the Defenders: Tutor
Personality: Paa is a gentle, soft spoken soul who believes that knowing where one has come from, teaches you where they are going.
Plans for the Colony: Paalo strongly believes the colony needs time to heal from the pain brought on by the lions attacks, but that lions aren't the issue so much as prehaps a laxness towards rouges.
Thought on Deker, and the history of problems with Lions?: She's disappointed in Deker for hiding the affair but believes that love is love. As for the lions, Paalo thinks that have a stronger defense against rouge lions traveling through the colony's lands would be a good idea.  

Keantha

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:13 am
Who are you entering for: Girl
Username: hattaki
SoA Name: Geosmin
Are you the wisest of the Scholars or the Strongest of the Defenders: Strongest of Defenders
Personality: Just because she was born with pastel colors doesn't mean that this leopard's heart is so soft, that would be too easy wouldn't it? Others might look at Geosmin and see a friendly face smiling at them, but only those that take the time to pull words from her get to know the strength of character that lies beneath. It took her years but this battling beauty fought her way from the ground floor until she could stand at the top and show the pride her skill and strength. Though it took time she was proud to do so, believing from the bottom of her heart that hard work would pay off with understanding, something that she willingly gives to all in every aspect of her life. The leopards of the pride come first to her, their safety and their lives are the most important thing she can think of and every move that she's made has been to protect them her very best. Even if she is willing to give others a chance it never comes at the risk of lives.
Plans for the Colony: With this new information come to life Geosmin believes strongly that the pride should focus on protecting their own for the time being but that no leopard looking to join should be turned away. She believes as long as they vet through the possibles with patience and care there is absolutely no reason that they should close their borders to the new rogue blood that their pride values so highly.
Thought on Deker, and the history of problems with Lions?: Personally Geosmin could care less that Deker had cubs with a lioness, she had dealt with him before and though he often over-exercised his power in her opinion his children should be treated the same as any other hybrid born in their pride as these are certainly not the first nor will they be the last. Lions are currently on her radar of threats after the attacks, but she doesn't feel that the cubs should suffer or that Deker should be treated as a traitor for having feelings, no matter who they're for.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:24 pm
Sorry for the delay guys!!! I have our winners.

Keantha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love your entry for Ts'ook.

Hattaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your entry for Geosmin was amazing!

I am excited for you both to be a part of the council!!! I have one solo rp to do before the meta rps will start and I will need you both to be involved with those. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or reach out to me on discord. I will be in touch once I get the meta RPs started!!  

nessiaing

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff