Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image

The news of checking out a new pride to settle down in had been... relatively well received. Aagiro couldn't decide if this was good or bad... she was leaning towards good, though. As much as her family drove her absolutely crazy... she also loved them very much, knew that it was best for them to stay near to one another. If only all of them could be present... but life was what it was. She couldn't change that, much.

She lay in the grass on her back, she could hear her grown grandsons in the distance... every once in a while Arusi could be heard yelling louder than them combined, ironically trying to get them to shut up. Every time it happened a small chuckle left her maw. She watched the sky above, just enjoying the cool night air.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:24 pm
Lethrossen

Ammon'nen spotted his love resting in the grass on her back. The starry pelted male observed her for a few moments, before he started to sneak over. His ears swiveled amongst his light mane, hearing his children and grandchildren in the background. Ammon'nen did not want the their noise to distract his mate before he managed to...

pounce

The dark male landed just over the lioness, a goofy grin on his maw. "My dear Aagiro." He purred, nuzzling into her neck obstructing her view of the stars. "Why stare at them, I have many stars on me you can look at," he joked, licking at her cheek.

"Sounds like the kids are arguing again, doesn't it." He sighed, shaking his head.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 am
A loud gasp of air expelled from her maw as there was a lot of weight suddenly landing on her and her claws came out instinctively. But the smell of her mate filled her nose almost just as quick, so easily her claws retracted as she chuckled, playfully batting a paw against the side of her head. "Oh but this is true, and I've never grown tired picking out constellations on you, my love." She smiled, nuzzling into his mane before giving his chin a little n**.

She did not push him off, rather comfortable, and just let herself resume relaxing. "It always sounds like they are arguing." She joked, shrugging before leaning up. "Maybe we should run away!" She whispered, only half in jest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:23 am
Lethrossen

Well, if she wasn't going to push him off her, Ammon'nen just made himself even more comfortable on his new perch. A small purr rumbled through his form, as he nodded.

"Indeed. I wonder what it is about this time?" Adult children and adult grandchildren were not suppose to flock back to the parental units. Maybe if they were adolescents, but adults? They needed to go on with their lives. When she moved up, Ammon'nen moved slightly, no longer resting on her, but now to the side of her. He pushed himself against her, getting comfortable.

"They'd find us." He said with a shake of his head. "I'm surprised it was Arusi who came back. I more so expected Mlia to with how skittish he is. Was? It had been a long time since the galaxy male had seen the mentioned son of his.

"Though," he said thoughtfully. "We could try. He leaned his head on her shoulder. "I do miss some... alone time with you."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:51 am
KasaiLoki

Some days it was actually nice having her children and grandchildren around.... if they'd just all stop arguing for a little longer than a day maybe it could fully be a nice thing. She laughed out loud when her mate said that they would find them, and she thought that was entirely too true. "They wouldn't get the hint in the least to leave us alone." She snorted, though truly she wasn't mad. She was actually a little pleased that her babies still needed her, even though they were full grown. "Arusi always liked to act tough but..." She sighed a little, shaking her head. "Anyways, they will find what brings them away from us finally." She smiled.

She nuzzled into him again, resting her chin on his chest and was content to feel the way his chest rose and fell as he breathed. She smirked a little and shifted, glancing around and then leaning close to his ear. "We seem to be alone right now" She teased, then nipped his ear. "Even better, we could just ... wake a walk while they are busy arguing. What do you think, love?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:15 am
Lethrossen

"One day," Ammon'nen said with a small nod, and a wide smile when she leaned in to whisper in his ear.

He chuckled, obviously enjoying the sound of that. "We are, aren't we." The galaxy male purred, his ear flicking at the small n**. He rose to his feet, stretching his limbs. "I like the way you think, my love." He grinned. "Let's take a long walk." He nudged her slightly, tail swaying behind him. "If we are quiet enough, they won't even know we left."

It wasn't that Ammon'nen didn't care for his family. On the contrary. He would just rather have some peaceful time with his mate, which seemed to lack now that everyone was almost back together.

"We can always meander towards those pridelands you know. Let's join up before the kids know we are gone." Maybe Ammmon'nen was joking slightly. But, if they started heading that way without the children certainly they would be able to rekindle things during their travel time. "We told them about it, I am sure they would find it sooner or later."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:34 am
She made a face as though realization had hit her for the first time, "We are alone, aren't we?" And she chuckled, then winked at him before climbing to her own four paws. She stretched out a little, bumping him playfully as they began to walk. "A long walk sounds perfect." She purred out.

She knew that even if they didn't tell their family where they were headed it was most likely that the clever lions would end up finding them anyways... after all, they'd done it once before, hadn't they? But most likely she thought she and Ammon'nen would tell them... it was nice to have her family so close, even though some nights it was more trouble than anything. "Let's leave that discussion for another time... I think for now we should stop talking about the kids, no?" She laughed and nipped his cheek. "Since we are alone and all..."

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games