Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[PRP] I have a request (Mthunzi x Faust)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm
The black lioness was ready to have cubs of her own and she had really taken a fancy to Faust. The question was having to find him, there were so many males in the pride now it was hard to figure out where they might be. She finally spotted the dusty colored male not too far away and approached him, a smile on her face. "Faust, I don't believe we met. I'm Mthunzi." She wanted to at least get introduced to one another before asking him what she was about to ask. "You enjoying the day today?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:40 am
User ImageFaust was returning from securing the border of the pride with the other Abaholi, although they had spread out to ensure it would be done quickly. There had been a lot of males sniffing around the border recently and, while the three had decided rogue breeding would be permitted for a moon cycle, that didn't mean they wanted males coming into their territory. No, the females would need to leave the protection of the pride to find a mate they thought suitable.

The other two Abaholi got their tails in knots thinking about cubs being born that weren't theirs or Faust's or the Inselelo's, but the grey lion didn't care one way or the other. It brought in new blood and they'd continue to chase the males out at adolescence, regardless of the father, so there was nothing to worry about. He kept those thoughts to himself, though, and continued to do his job in keeping away curious males.

As he returned a dark lioness approached him and he paused his walking, lifting his head to greet her properly. Although he had been with the pride for quite a while now there were still faces he didn't know, and this was one of them. They all knew him, of course...he was one of three males while they were one of hundreds of lionesses.

"A pleasure," he said with a little nod, tucking the name and the face away for later. He did pride himself on remembering everyone's name once they introduced themselves.

"It's been decent, yes." He waited a moment, trying to gauge if she was just here for small talk. "Is there something I can help you with?"

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm
SilverLutz

User Image It was interesting, the amount of males their pride went through but she'd never gotten a chance to really talk to any of them, not even her father really. Save on one or two occasions. She was hoping to be more talkative to this lot but it was unlikely given how few males there were and their busy schedules. Hell, it wasn't easy for her to find time to herself these days. Hunting was slim pickings so they were out often enough scourging for scraps even to bring back. Such was the life though.

"There is, but we don't have to get to that right away." While it was good to get it out in the open up front she wanted to at least have a bit of a conversation with him first, get to know a little more about him maybe. She did like his coloration though, he was handsome and while that alone COULD sway her to it she did want a little more than a pretty face.

"How are you enjoying your time here?" She wondered how long him and the other leaders would be in charge, hopefully longer than her father had been. It would be nice to see them see their cubs have cubs and so on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:17 pm
Faust tilted his head slightly at the answer he received but he let it slide, knowing that in time the dark lioness would tell him what she was after. If she was anything like the other females it was probably cubs, but that was fine with him. So far everyone that had approached him hadn't started to look any rounder. Hopefully he'd be able to fill his duty as Umholi in that respect.

Her question made him shrug his shoulders just a bit. He was enjoying it within reason. It was a lot of work, but he didn't have to fight to survive like he did in his old pride. It was much more peaceful here even if his responsibilities had shifted.

"It's very different from what I came from," he answered evenly. "Enjoyable in different ways, tiring in others." Always having to be 'on' for the pride was exhausting and he was thankful that there were three of them to split the work.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:36 pm
SilverLutz

"Do you mind telling me a little about where you were before?" She hoped he didn't mind the questions, she just wanted to know a little more about him. Though she completely understood if he didn't want any of the idle chatter and to get everything done and over with.

"If not I completely understand, I know that you have quite a bit of responsibilities in the pride, on top of other things." There were five males total that the females could call upon, three of which being the leaders of their large group.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:41 am
Faust's expression didn't change at the request but he already knew that he wouldn't be sharing too much about his past. It hadn't been an easy one and he was glad he was leaving it all behind him here. Still, it wasn't as if it was painful to talk about. He just didn't wish for those around him to know what he had been through.

"The pride the other Abaholi and I met in was a very war-like one. There was little food and water, everyone was always scrapping and battling for dominance. It wasn't pleasant. This is a very welcome change," he said with a slight nod. "It's not worth going into details, though. It is a place I will never return to and hope no one here will ever come across." He had heard of the Firekin, another battle-centric pride that also lived in a desert, but they had honor and rules and they wore the respect they had eared. The War Dogs of his old pride were ruthless and perhaps a bit evil. There was no comparison.

"The responsibility is worth it," he added. "I'm very glad to have come here and taken up this mantel."

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am
SilverLutz

As she listened she gave a nod of her head. "Oh, I do not wish for you to have to talk about anything that causes you discomfort in any way. I am glad that is behind you and that you're here with us." Smiling warmly at the male she was glad he had found a new life for himself, hopefully a much better one at that. Even if it was rather menial.

"I am happy to have you with us, and the other's as well." She was thankful for them all, new blood was always a good thing.

"I know you truly have no say in the matter given it's one of your duties, but I still think it's best to ask instead of demand." He likely knew where she was going. "Would you honor me by helping me sire new life in the lands?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:22 am
Faust was thankful the female didn't pry. Some of them could be quite nosy and that really only caused him to shut down more. He was by far the least talkative of the three Abaholi but it didn't seem to bother the ladies that much.

As she pressed on with her question Faust let his tail flick from side to side in amusement at the fact that he'd been correct in assuming it was what she was after. Hopefully she would actually succeed in bringing life into the world where the other females had not. Hopefully it wasn't a problem with him.

"Asking is appreciated and I would be happy to," he said with a little nod. He knew Khombo already had a few cubs running around and he didn't want to slack on his duties.

"I've finished my current duties if you'd like to do this now."

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 am
SilverLutz
Fin in your next post

"That pleases me a great deal." Her voice was warm and tender and she truly was happy he'd accepted her offer. "Now would be fine with me as well. There's a more private spot over this way we can go to." She lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:06 am
Faust nodded again and shifted his weight to follow Mthunzi. Even though he hadn't succeeded in producing any offspring yet he wasn't about to deny any female the request. Hopefully he could deliver this time.

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out